• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

If convicted of Treason, do you think Trump should be hung?
man, still not over the ***** being beaten in 2016 like a drum at a rock concert?

Reactions: JMM
I think his best move is to throw his complete support behind someone who believes as he does, right not that DeSantis. Trump loves the spotlight, so go out on the trail stumping for someone while enjoying his time in the sun. Trump running does NOTHING to secure the “Never Trumper’s”. I think the VP pick should also be someone more towards the center, yet still shares economic conservative ideals. Quit trying to take stands on divisive issues. State your position, but then tell people to do what’s best for themselves.

When it comes to abortion, I personally am pro-life, but will always vote pro-choice. I don’t feel that my beliefs should supersede the woman’s choice. All ties go to the runner. Now with that being said, I feel that that “choice” should be made in a timely manner. I believe that until we as a society come to a decision on when is too late, we are allowing the tail to wag the dog. These people that are so vocal will never be satisfied no matter what. Those that believe that life begins at conception, if given their way will then immediately begin trying to ban birth control measures. The same can be said about the abort up to delivery crowd, they will then want to be able to abort after birth. No, we need to ignore the all or nothing crowds, and make a decision.

Gay marriage, tell me EXACTLY how this affects your heterosexual marriage? Marriage today is nothing more than an enforceable contract made with the government. Hell, I wouldn’t even be against plural marriages, if that is what makes all parties happy. As long as any and all parties are legal age and willing, who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
Pelosi's husband invests in a chip company. Then Nancy goes on what seems like a spur of the moment trip to where the chips are made. Why do i get the feeling that she got off that plane with stacks of $1000 bills taped to her spanks?
She's a Teflon Political Gangster.

I think his best move is to throw his complete support behind someone who believes as he does, right not that DeSantis. Trump loves the spotlight, so go out on the trail stumping for someone while enjoying his time in the sun. Trump running does NOTHING to secure the “Never Trumper’s”. I think the VP pick should also be someone more towards the center, yet still shares economic conservative ideals. Quit trying to take stands on divisive issues. State your position, but then tell people to do what’s best for themselves.

When it comes to abortion, I personally am pro-life, but will always vote pro-choice. I don’t feel that my beliefs should supersede the woman’s choice. All ties go to the runner. Now with that being said, I feel that that “choice” should be made in a timely manner. I believe that until we as a society come to a decision on when is too late, we are allowing the tail to wag the dog. These people that are so vocal will never be satisfied no matter what. Those that believe that life begins at conception, if given their way will then immediately begin trying to ban birth control measures. The same can be said about the abort up to delivery crowd, they will then want to be able to abort after birth. No, we need to ignore the all or nothing crowds, and make a decision.

Gay marriage, tell me EXACTLY how this affects your heterosexual marriage? Marriage today is nothing more than an enforceable contract made with the government. Hell, I wouldn’t even be against plural marriages, if that is what makes all parties happy. As long as any and all parties are legal age and willing, who cares.
I dont give a damn who marries who or what.
Some guy and girl want to get married? have fun
Two dudes want to get married? whatever
Two chicks want to get married? go ahead
Woman wants to marry an Ogre? we need to draw the line somewhere.
Marriage deserves more misery, though.

The only problem is the Insurance Companies. Those are the ones who are most effected about marriages. Somewhere in this forum, there's a long post about it. Marriages in general don't last as long as they used to. Gay marriages last even less, on average. Thus its more involved for insurance companies. So they get the goobermint to step in on their behalf while greasing palms behind the curtain.

Though the word marriage is more of a religious term. Civil unions are not recognized by the federal goobermint, thus the gay community still feels repressed. So there's a slippery slope with the goobermint stepping in and trying to direct religion with the term marriage. Separation of state and all that, unless it adversely affects you. I believe that's how it is now.

As for abortion - yeah, pro-life here, but I'm for allowing it in certain instances (rape, incest, fetus is dying/dead, may kill the mother). I'm appalled that some women see it as a form of birth control and are proud of the number of abortions they've had. That's rather disgusting.

As for abortion - yeah, pro-life here, but I'm for allowing it in certain instances (rape, incest, fetus is dying/dead, may kill the mother). I'm appalled that some women see it as a form of birth control and are proud of the number of abortions they've had. That's rather disgusting.
Chris Rock said abortion rallies are great places to pick up women. You might even find some clear heels.
I'm a pro-choice Republican because more Democrats will get abortions than Republicans, resulting in less future Democrats.
I believe that gay people should have the same right to lose half their stuff in a divorce as me and DBS did.

Chris Rock said abortion rallies are great places to pick up women. You might even find some clear heels.
I'm a pro-choice Republican because more Democrats will get abortions than Republicans, resulting in less future Democrats.
I believe that gay people should have the same right to lose half their stuff in a divorce as me and DBS did.
Ogre's down to 1/1064 of its ****.

Which of Ogre's 14 divorces are you referring to?

that last one barely got anything from it.
marriage license wasnt even worth the ink on the paper.

True.

There's a rumor that the last 6 Fionas actually paid it to leave.

True.

There's a rumor that the last 6 Fionas actually paid it to leave.
that's not a rumor. there are multiple restraint papers filed, as well as reverse invisible fences (it's had an implant on the front of its skull, so it gets zapped if it goes within a 2-mile radius of Fiona 10, 11, 13 and 15).

that's not a rumor. there are multiple restraint papers filed, as well as reverse invisible fences (it's had an implant on the front of its skull, so it gets zapped if it goes within a 2-mile radius of Fiona 10, 11, 13 and 15).

Another rumor...it's pretending to be some poor young man's father. Why would one of the 16 Fionas allow her offspring outside the invisible fence barrier to spend time with its pretend dad?

As for abortion - yeah, pro-life here, but I'm for allowing it in certain instances (rape, incest, fetus is dying/dead, may kill the mother). I'm appalled that some women see it as a form of birth control and are proud of the number of abortions they've had. That's MURDER.
Fixed it for you