• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Nah, will stick around to torment your dark, wretched soul.

giphy.gif

Reports claim that Chris Christie will run for president. Oh! Biden, DeSantis, Trump and Haley will have to change strategy.
Does anyone actually like Christie? He seems to be nothing more than a loudmouth oaf.

Tibilo is back, obviously to brag about Dementia Boy's amazing success with inflat ... the bord ... interes ... crim ... housin ... illega ... Afghan ... Russ ... Chi ... Cov ... educa ...

WHITE SUPREMACY IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICA! Not stupid idiot moron grifters raping America and the middle class, nope, it's white supremacy! So many racist crimes, they have to make them up!

Right? How soon we forget…. 🤷‍♂️

Two facts that somehow escapes so-called fiscal conservatives: 1). In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan nearly tripled the national debt. 2). One quarter of the total debt was created in just four years under Trump.

IMG_7211.jpeg

Two facts that somehow escapes so-called fiscal conservatives: 1). In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan nearly tripled the national debt. 2). One quarter of the total debt was created in just four years under Trump.

View attachment 10995
The fact is that under Reagan tax receipts to the Federal government tripled between 1980 and 1990 but Democrat House still spent it faster than it came in so the deficit went up.

View attachment 10995
Who controlled Congress during those increases? What was going on n 2020 that possibly could have caused that? Hmmm interesting facts to leave out of your claims. Also we don’t hold Trump or any other Republican leader blameless for the deficit. We don’t think they are perfect or infallible. They sometimes do the wrong thing sometimes for the right reason other times for political expediency. The system itself is flawed by allowing Congress to shirk it’s duties in favor of passing the buck to the President and the SCOTUS so as not to face the voters with hard choices. Power is their goal and both sides are guilty.

View attachment 10995
Tibs you ignorant S-l-u-t,

The president does not control the spending the House of Representatives does. The entire Reagan presidency Democrats control the house of representatives, and they spent like drunken sailor’s on shore leave.

**** Disney. I steered my daughters away from their bullshit and they never once asked to go to the most hellish place on earth. And if they had I would’ve said **** that! But in a slightly nicer way.

**** Disney.

I feel bad for the cop he was put into this. Should be straight up, **** the Disney complaints.
yeah, but the cop was threatening enforcement on a guy who had not done anything and was falsely accused.
And the cop threatened that falsely accused man before checking facts.

**** that specific cop for not doing his job, and for seeking to silence first, ahead of seeking truth.

I have to say Trumps new commercial in OH tearing into DeSantis is a real turnoff. He is obviously scared of him. It was pretty insulting and misleading. I appreciate what Trump tried to do but damn he is an ***.

yeah, but the cop was threatening enforcement on a guy who had not done anything and was falsely accused.
And the cop threatened that falsely accused man before checking facts.

**** that specific cop for not doing his job, and for seeking to silence first, ahead of seeking truth.
He assumed the complaint had merit without question.

I have to say Trumps new commercial in OH tearing into DeSantis is a real turnoff. He is obviously scared of him. It was pretty insulting and misleading. I appreciate what Trump tried to do but damn he is an ***.
As much as I approve of Trump policy-wise, I really hope he stands aside and lets someone else have a go at it. He's too toxic to win, and while the left will lie, cheat and steal, regardless of the Republican candidate, someone other than Trump will fare better. That said, it likely won't make a difference anyway, Biden will get 180 million votes next time.

If Trump wins it will be nothing but a revenge tour. He is way too toxic, arrogant, and petty to just go in and do the job. I would also worry about his cabinet. Not sure how many qualified non- yes men are going to want to work with him.

If Trump wins it will be nothing but a revenge tour. He is way too toxic, arrogant, and petty to just go in and do the job. I would also worry about his cabinet. Not sure how many qualified non- yes men are going to want to work with him.
Maybe he’ll give them each $50.

As much as I approve of Trump policy-wise, I really hope he stands aside and lets someone else have a go at it. He's too toxic to win, and while the left will lie, cheat and steal, regardless of the Republican candidate, someone other than Trump will fare better. That said, it likely won't make a difference anyway, Biden will get 180 million votes next time.
80 million, 180 million, whatever it takes.