• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Biden would never have yes men in his cabinet. Only people of high intellect like Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Biden's administration is a clown &freak show. He's not running a damn thing with that melted crayon brain.

Damn, what in the ever-living **** has happened to America?

The NAACP issued a formal travel advisory for Florida on Saturday, saying the state has become “hostile to Black Americans” under Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) leadership.

“On a seeming quest to silence African-American voices, the Governor and the State of Florida have shown that African Americans are not welcome in the State of Florida,” the travel advisory reads.

tenor.gif

Biden's administration is a clown &freak show. He's not running a damn thing with that melted crayon brain.
His entire administration is either far-Left idiots, Obama's people, or both.

As much as I approve of Trump policy-wise, I really hope he stands aside and lets someone else have a go at it.
Never happen. His ego will never allow it. He has good policy positions, but that’s about the only endearing thing about him.

Florida is closed. We dont need any more people here.

[/QUeReader.

That's ridiculous. Just stay in your libtard utopia while your society decays into complete disfunction. I see a melting pot of people here in my community raising families in harmony. It's rather beautiful.

The lefto media is jealous and thrives and spewing out absolute rubbish and people know it.

Turn them off and tune them out.

Have you talked to ANY Black American in Florida. I am sure you will get an entirely different view. We all love our governor here in Florida.
If you are stupid enough to believe any of that BS, then we dont want you anyway.

btw Desantis IS a "person of color".

Have you talked to ANY Black American in Florida. I am sure you will get an entirely different view. We all love our governor here in Florida.
If you are stupid enough to believe any of that BS, then we dont want you anyway.

btw Desantis IS a "person of color".
I think this is just another deflection by Tibs, pretty sure Blacks aren't allowed in Hungaristan.

And 2024 MAGA is what? Giant meteor falls from the sky, destroying everything in its path? 🤷‍♂️

1684852976171.png

The irony runs deep. Turns out MAGA is snowflake central. Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

Banning a poem in a Florida school cause one stupid, unhinged right-wing ************ didn’t like it.

Banning a poem in a Florida school cause one stupid, unhinged right-wing ************ didn’t like it.

critical thinking is not your strong suit, is it, Tibsy?

The poem was written in the wake of the attack on the Capitol in January of 2021. Now, the poem is at the center of a book battle at Bob Graham Education Center – a kindergarten through eighth-grade school in Miami Lakes – objected to the poem, for which they erroneously listed Oprah Winfrey as the author/publisher, documents obtained by the Florida Freedom to Read Project show.

“It’s about indoctrination, [Critical Race Theory] and gender ideology,” said Daily Salinas, the parent who filed the complaint.

Salinas said that her concerns related to five books that were in the education center’s library.

“I didn’t see anything that supported curriculum, that’s my point,” Salinas said.

In her complaint against “The Hill We Climb,” she wrote, “It is not educational and has indirect hate messages.” Salinas also indicated that the material is being used to “cause confusion and indoctrinate students.”

53% of the POTUS votes went to Biden. 46% went to Trump.
Miami-Dade has, of course, a Democratic mayor - Daniella Levine Cava.

Easy enough to say that that area is heavily Democrat.

Thank you for attending SupeTalk, where I educate tards like yourself.

But you're all in when a very small percentage of liberals get the panties in a twist over something and demand change, right?