• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I’m not sure why ABC would do that. They’re only one rung below NBC on the commie ladder.

I’m not sure why ABC would do that. They’re only one rung below NBC on the commie ladder.
I doubt ABC is getting rid of The View.

Money-losing Libtard **** with declining ratings doesn't pay the bills.

Tim Pool hits it out of the park.

screenshot-2024-07-24-at-64240pm.webp

Completely off subject, but Danica had a cabin on the same road as me, maybe 1/4 mile away. Never spoke to her but she always waved as she drove by.
When she used to race in the Indy 500 our restaurant had a promo meet and great with her and she was supposed to have her car there. B itch cancelled the day of.

When she used to race in the Indy 500 our restaurant had a promo meet and great with her and she was supposed to have her car there. B itch cancelled the day of.
Maybe she's chilled a little since she retired. She had a reputation for being rude to fans. Given the opportunity I would still wife her up.

That is how you be great!
Last year she wrote an article about her breast implants causing complications and she had them removed. It gave me the sads.

I once knew an exotic dancer that had breast implants. She made a lot of money with those on display. At about age 36 she went into real estate. She told me she wished she didn't have the implants anymore because ( in real estate) nobody took her seriously.