• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The promised big change has arrived!!

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers sign back-up TE Rodney Williams to active roster, sign Dez Williams and Noah Gindorff to practice squad.

Steelers sign TE Williams, add two to practice squad

HUGE! Rodney Williams is that magic missing piece to this puzzle. I anticipate, say, 7 catches, 125 yards, 2 TD's. Also, he blocks like Gronk in his prime and the running game puts up 200 yards.

Unbelievable that the rest of the NFL left this guy available. Pffft, what morons. Thank heavens we have the genius of Mike Tomlin and Matt Cana-DUH to make this move!

No. 7 is all but guaranteed now. Vegas, here I come!!

Mike Tomlin has zero clue in how to fix this football team. ZERO!
This guy is sooo far behind what the NFL is today it’s not even funny. He thinks by putting on the pads and getting physical is the answer and it was in the 70’s and 80’s and 90’s but not today Mikey T, not today.
This game has evolved into a pin ball game scoring as many points as you can with high octane offenses. You put your money in the offense now and you try and play with young, fast and cheaper defensive players ala KC.
Tomlin thinks you control the clock with s bruising running game and a great defense. What he doesn’t realize is that form of football is from yesteryear.

Tomlin said in his press conference that their pads were too high. They have to work on getting their pads lower.
That might be Tomlins big change

I did read Benton would start vs the rats. Maybe then we can unleash hell?

Tomlin said in his press conference that their pads were too high. They have to work on getting their pads lower.
This team again isn't X and O proficient. I will glue that to my beliefs...

Awww ****, I thought this thread was about getting rid of the hot tubs or dart board or something.

a8b22da51594b87c57dad6e5ab9f7d53.jpg

Tomlin is highly over- rated. It's showing up now. That's why people are laughing.

none of this is predictable, yet all of it is

/Canadafucius

This team again isn't X and O proficient. I will glue that to my beliefs...
This is the worst coached offensive football team in the NFL. The defense is only moderately better and is like the offense in the late 2010s, depending on star power to out talent the opposition rather than win with scheme.

A quote I never imagined we’d hear in a league that includes the Bears, Jets, Raiders, and of course The Mistake By The Lake.
I agree with the Bears and Raiders. Jets have a much better defense than us.

To be fair, williams is why Gentry wasn’t retained… they really liked him in preseason…

But yeah… you’d think a bigger shakeup was coming

Didn’t CA3 get moved to starting WR ahead of Gunner——————- everything else is gravy

Salute the nation