• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The recount thread

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Alright we know this is a money grab by jill stein... She even openly mocked hillary for joining up...

Lets just say this.... I dont think she convinces a judge in pa to let it go forward... There are no paper ballot backups on their electronic voting machines... They cannot ask for a hand recount They have no internet capabilities..its impossible for a russian hacker to even get into them unless on site with the correct interfaces physically hooked up... All across the state... While the voting was going on.. Also they already did spot checks on the machines as per procedures and they passed

The hilldogs own campaign already said its implausible at best... And for a judge to even order one there must be a probability of fraud

Oh, I thought this was a count of the sobbing, weeping little ******* who are whining about Trump's election. Let me start ...

Way too many, way too ******* many, get a life, okay go ahead and kill yourself you simpering little ***** ...

This is an Algore recount. They want to recount the ballots until they figure a way to make it turn out their way.

If I'm Trump I say, "OK, Hillary, you want to sign up for this nonsense? Remember what I said about not pursuing charges? Forget it!"

They are just trying to reverse the direction that the Democratic Party is trending. Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan will oppose Nancy Pelosi for Minority Leader to try to refocus Democrats on the working class and off liberal elites. In six years, Democrats have lost the House, the Senate and now the White House.

Last Tuesday wasn't just an election, it was a restraining order.

W3wfsgp.jpg

This is an Algore recount. They want to recount the ballots until they figure a way to make it turn out their way.

No, neither of the would-be President-elects was claiming that there had been millions of fraudulent votes in 2000.

No, neither of the would-be President-elects was claiming that there had been millions of fraudulent votes in 2000.

Because there werent the sanctuary cities catering to the illegals and giving them drivers licenses. Our illegal problem was just gaining steam at that point.

Just a bunch of divisive bullshit from the leftist asshats. Nothing new. They're just an afterthought now.

Because there werent the sanctuary cities catering to the illegals and giving them drivers licenses. Our illegal problem was just gaining steam at that point.

And there weren't fake news websites catering to people who wanted to read what they wanted to believe. Our delusions were just gaining steam at that point.

The reason behind the hand recount is simple. They figure there is no possible way those 3 states will be done counting by the time the Electoral College meets. Therefor those 3 states don't get to cast their ballots, keeping Trump below the 270 votes needed.

Just because she has the funds for a recount, I thought most states had specific rules in place for a recount. There must be some evidence that something happened (and even Stein admits there is no evidence). You don't conduct a recount just because you want one.

There's a difference between biased and fake.

There is a difference between real news and propaganda too. We've been fed the latter from your 'real' news sources. The hubris of libs questioning news purity is off the charts.

Alright we know this is a money grab by jill stein... She even openly mocked hillary for joining up...

Lets just say this.... I dont think she convinces a judge in pa to let it go forward... There are no paper ballot backups on their electronic voting machines... They cannot ask for a hand recount They have no internet capabilities..its impossible for a russian hacker to even get into them unless on site with the correct interfaces physically hooked up... All across the state... While the voting was going on.. Also they already did spot checks on the machines as per procedures and they passed

The hilldogs own campaign already said its implausible at best... And for a judge to even order one there must be a probability of fraud

Stein saluted Castro.

Screw her, and sure let there be a recount with a focus on voter fraud in states that do not require ids. Voter ID shoudl be mandatory! A democracy depends on fair voting, does it not?

Just because a ballot is cast, does not mean it was counted...Fraud or malleable. So let's tally up who those votes were cast too that were kicked out.

And while you're at it, change the law for absentee ballots, which are not counted if a candidate wins the state by a margin greater than the absentee total for the state. Most of these are military voters that vote Republican.

After all is said and done, I bet Clinton's popular vote takes a tumble.

i wonder how many hungry people they could feed with all that money the libs will be spending. How many tiny houses could they build for the homeless? Take some of that land one of the rich Hollywood folks owns and build a tiny house community for the homeless. Include a gardening area and seeds. I bet they could do a lot of good there.

Really?

We are Steeler fans.

The Steelers are the best team in football. Is that biased or fake?

A biased opinion is just that, an opinion.

"The Steelers won the Super Bowl last year" is fake, not biased.

Last edited:
So, when does the recount for blue states begin?

I think California should be first on the list...freeze their 55 electoral votes and search for all the illegals that voted there and deport them.

They made it easier for the illegals to vote in California. They issued them drivers licenses. I don't know if they have motor voter rights there but if they do it would be a real **** stew trying to verify who's who in California. They tried to covertly do that here in Oregon but the people got wind of it. So we voted a couple of years ago to not allow the state to issue drivers licenses to illegals.

And there weren't fake news websites catering to people who wanted to read what they wanted to believe. Our delusions were just gaining steam at that point.

Yeah like all of the ones that said there was no way Hilliary could lose.