• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Secret service needs to STFU

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Ok so in light of the most epic SSFailure in recent history... all it has done is tgrow out BS CYA excuses

First it was " that building wasnt our responsibility, it was local cops"... which was epically wrong and called out by numerous people

Then it was, "it was unsafe to have people up there because of the slope of the roof" only to have compilations of SS snipers on roofs with equal or larger slopes from that same rally and others ...

Now its " well we dont think he was trying to kill Trump... he was just trying to do a mass shooting, and that isnt our responsibility"

Literally every ranking official in the SS that has any ties to the event or the excuse making should be fired this instant.

MASSCA

Make American Secret Service Competent Again

Biden should have fired the director Saturday night. He's probably already forgotten about assassination attempt.
Literally every ranking official in the SS that has any ties to the event or the excuse making should be fired this instant.
Biden gets his personnel advice from the Steelers, who almost never fire anyone.

Ok so in light of the most epic SSFailure in recent history... all it has done is tgrow out BS CYA excuses

First it was " that building wasnt our responsibility, it was local cops"... which was epically wrong and called out by numerous people

Then it was, "it was unsafe to have people up there because of the slope of the roof" only to have compilations of SS snipers on roofs with equal or larger slopes from that same rally and others ...

Now its " well we dont think he was trying to kill Trump... he was just trying to do a mass shooting, and that isnt our responsibility"

WIth a heavy heart and it saddens me to say this out loud...but.......

There are very bad things happening in our entire Federal Government.
Very...very bad.

Good gosh, I keep telling people it isnt like the movies... government experts typically barely know anything about what tgey are doing... i can tell you EPA stories all day long...

They fall into four categories
1 the mythical person who actually knows what they are doing
2. The person who knows theoretical **** but doesn't understand real world applications or limitations
3. The person who knows some regulations but has no clue about any actual physics or chemistry behind the regulations

And the final one,
4. totally clueless about everything but somehow still got the job

GSohaQSbQAAG0yr

So now its " the secret service is stretched too thin because of multiple events

Since they cover tons of simultaneous events all the time, this seems illogical... though some early speculation is Jill Biden pulled excess SS agents for her fundraiser..

If true that should bring the whole Bodyguards as status symbols thing .. politicians waste taxpayer fortunes on that crap.. if they find her event had more than the trump rally, heads should roll

This is what i heard earlier

If that happened because Jill "look at me" Biden wanted to look more important at her fundraiser and took extra details of agents away from Trump anyone who approved it should be fired and she should be ashamed
There should be a movie about her rise from the rank if babysitter to the self-appointed Queen of the US.
What grabby broad.

Keep in mind ... the FBI sent 15 heavily-armed agents to Trump's home with authority to kill him, but the Secret Service did not have clearance to shoot a guy pointing a rifle at Trump.

No worries - Dr. Flogstain von Cowfart, Covid expert, ded dog dragger, walking champion, expert marksman, BMI champion, and security eXpErTt, will explain why your suspicions are completely and totally specious, and with zero possible credibility. I mean it's not like these agencies phonied up fake "evidence" against Trump to try and have him removed from office for colluding with a foreign power, a.k.a. treason, a crime punishable by death, right?

Keep in mind ... the FBI sent 15 heavily-armed agents to Trump's home with authority to kill him, but the Secret Service did not have clearance to shoot a guy pointing a rifle at Trump.

No worries - Dr. Flogstain von Cowfart, Covid expert, ded dog dragger, walking champion, expert marksman, BMI champion, and security eXpErTt, will explain why your suspicions are completely and totally specious, and with zero possible credibility. I mean it's not like these agencies phonied up fake "evidence" against Trump to try and have him removed from office for colluding with a foreign power, a.k.a. treason, a crime punishable by death, right?
that's far too many words for the dockturd to piece together and understand what you're saying.

Murderous Bastards!

Sean Ring
BY SEAN RING
POSTED
JULY 18, 2024

Murderous ********!​

MR-ISSUE-7-18-24-IMG-1.png.png

Credit: @Rothmus

You’d be forgiven for thinking the Secret Service drew the above game plan.
Such willful incompetence has never seen the light of day. Not since Jim Marshall of the Minnesota Vikings ran into the wrong end zone against the 49ers in 1964 have we witnessed a live television screw-up of this caliber. At least Marshall just got confused; he later turned out to be one of the greatest players of his generation.
Future historians won’t be saying the same thing about Kimberly “No Slopes Allowed” Cheatle.
The more we learn about The Ear-ie Near Miss, the more the whole thing stinks to high heaven.
I don’t know who did it yet, but I know their friends lost a lot of money.
Good. God rot them!
As my chubby digits get to typing this out, Mike Cernovich posts this on X:

MR-ISSUE-7-18-24-IMG-2.png

Credit: @Cernovich

He’s probably not far off, and I’ll explain why.

Coordinated Incompetence?​

In Monday’s Rude Awakening, I called for Kimberly Cheatle, the Secret Service’s feckless director, to get fired. Now, I demand she be arrested.
Matt Walsh published this laundry list of what we’re supposed to be about the assassination attempt:
Here’s the official story so far:
A random 20 year old acting completely alone walked within 150 yards of a presidential campaign rally with a rifle, climbed onto a rooftop in full view of Secret Service snipers, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening and with no help from anyone.
This 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on any social media site ever in his life.
He also wrote no manifesto and left behind no indication about why he did it.
His last and only political act, before attempting to kill the Republican candidate, was to register as a Republican.
You must believe this and ask no questions about it or else you are a conspiracy theorist.
And one thing we know about assassination attempts is that there’s never any conspiring involved.
Here are my quick questions:
  • Why was Trump’s regular Secret Service detail removed before the Butler rally?
  • Why wouldn’t you put a sniper on a sloped roof?
  • How did you not see a 20-year-old pencil-necked geek get on a roof when bystanders were literally filming him?
  • Why was the local police relegated to traffic duty when they usually split protection duties with the Secret Service?
  • Why were the Secret Service snipers not giving the immediate go-ahead to blow that kid’s head off the second they spotted him?
  • Why was the kid-shooter in a BlackRock commercial previously?
But the real rub is this: why were 12,000,000 shares of DJT stock shorted the Friday before the assassination?

Short the Stock Before the Assassination​

Imagine this situation.
You’ve got friends in high places. They know Deep State wants Trump dead, and they know when it’s going to happen.
Before 9/11, airline stocks were shorted by buying put options — far cheaper than actually borrowing the shares and selling them in the open market.
https://ads.agorafinancial.com/www/delivery/lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=323&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fdailyreckoning.com%2Fmurderous-********%2F%3Fbsft_aaid%3Da4679c91-eb03-4591-93c2-79b7f25f9cbd%26bsft_eid%3Dab1e8338-4190-4ecc-b5cf-dbc732863d49%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dblueshift%26bsft_clkid%3D0ebd0839-24aa-4dc1-862d-7485af29307c%26bsft_uid%3Df01497f0-ebe6-40b5-b13d-608cf8afd067%26bsft_mid%3D39f8e802-3200-44a2-a821-3f67286b2064%26bsft_txnid%3Db2576161-774a-4af2-b06f-24fee9288a05%26bsft_utid%3Df01497f0-ebe6-40b5-b13d-608cf8afd067-DAILYFWD%26bsft_mime_type%3Dhtml%26bsft_ek%3D2024-07-18T17%253A14%253A25Z%26bsft_lx%3D4%26bsft_tv%3D4%26pk%3Dd13a4b87b5ea58b586b64fc968105f7f%26utm_campaign%3DFWD_ISSUE_7.18.24%26vid2%3Dd2bed07cbf7df4de31e7a4e62f0428686c4bbb877356d37706652772dbc5fb39d6842a5f4388febca3ca406550094e8196cbcd6279b260f70c917d5d8b2ad9d2%26listCode%3DDAILYFWD&cb=7216a26331
You decide to trust your friend. You buy puts on DJT stock, knowing that stock will go to zero if Trump dies at the rally.
Much to your delight and surprise buying all those puts makes little to no impact on the DJT share price.
Usually, when you buy puts, your market maker sells you those puts and then hedges by shorting the stock. This usually sends the price down. But today, the price impact is minimal. That means you could possibly make $30 per share on 12,000,000 shares, or $360,000,000, by Monday.

MR-ISSUE-7-18-24-IMG-3.png

From Friday to Monday, short interest increased 17x. Credit: Fintel

On the weekend, you make some popcorn, get champagne, and watch the rally. The thought of all that moolah has you shaking with anticipation.
You hear the muffled gunfire and see Trump grab his ear and hit the deck.
You start feeling queasy. You realize Trump is still alive.
You realize they should’ve got a man to do the job, not some Mk Ultra brainwashed, noodle-armed, pencil neck geek.
Trump is not only alive, but barely unharmed. Your guts turn to water.
Then he sticks a fist in the air to mock you.
On Monday, you wake up to reports that DJT stock is up 55%. You narrowly avoid soiling yourself. You do the math: a $10 loss on 12,000,000 shares… or a $120,000,000 loss.
Not only did you sell your soul to the devil — you lost an additional nine figures of your wealth.
Allegedly, the firm that did this was Austin Private Wealth. I cannot confirm that. But you should listen to this phone call immediately.

Credit: @lazygrappler

Again, we don’t know. But the implications are incredible.
Allegedly, this is the firm of the old Bushes and James Baker. Scary. What did they know and when did they know it?
Or did they know nothing at all?
As of right now, I can’t be sure. But it stinks to heaven above.

Wrap Up​

If “they” tried once, they’ll try again.
This horrific attempt is merely the first time. The Secret Service, FBI, and NSA must be held accountable and be disbanded once the truth is out.
Those responsible or negligent must be jailed, for a long time.
They missed this time. But every time they harder until they succeed.
We must stop that from happening.