• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The SOTU The Impeachment Strikes Back!

This is pretty much where we are right now with Trump. Lord have mercy. Enjoy the speech!

Why the **** isn't Trump giving the speech in Ukraine? You know, the center of the universe.

Our borders are hardly secure. Come on.

It's worth watching this just to watch Pelosi's face. She hasn't had her Vodka yet. She's clearly suffering. Sitting there like she's constipated and in pain. It's joyous....joyous to watch.

It's worth watching this just to watch Pelosi's face. She hasn't had her Vodka yet. She's clearly suffering. Sitting there like she's constipated and in pain. It's joyous....joyous to watch.

This is the reason I might turn it off.
She just makes me wanna puke!

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lol. What’s with the white out on the one section.

Love the military heads. They are just like **** this politics bs. Lol

I agree, and all the Dems have to sit and listen to the thunderous applause while being reminded how big a bunch of losers they all are, lol

God damn she is ******* smoking hot. **** me.

O snap. That’s a swipe at you drinky

She's looking at the menu but there's nothing on there but CROW

In all fairness.. sitting there staring while cameras are in your face has to be terrible. Every movement or non movement or whatever is scrutinized