• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The SOTU The Impeachment Strikes Back!

Sounds more like attempted murder to me.

Conservatives think Liberals are wrong. Liberals think Conservatives are evil, so eliminating them is acceptable.

LOL, it's not my job to put out an all-points bulletin, warning of the dangers of far right political violence in the US. Trump should follow the FBI's lead and speak to the issue himself. He should make it crystal clear he doesn't support these groups or white supremacist ideology. .

No, but it's your job to make sure you know what the **** you're talking about before posting lies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ings-suggests-tying-immigration-deal-n1039176

Crystal clear enough?

All this, as a response to those on this board who for whatever reason fear liberal/leftwing political violence, when the facts on the ground are pretty clear where the threat is coming from.

Quite clear? QUITE CLEAR? Good Lord Tibs, you are a lost soul.

James Hodgkinson - On June 14, 2017, during a practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity in Alexandria, Virginia, James Hodgkinson shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika. A ten-minute shootout took place between Hodgkinson and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police before officers fatally shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital. Scalise and Mika were taken to nearby hospitals where they underwent surgery.

Hodgkinson was a left-wing activist

_96493129_jamesthodgkinson.jpg

Micah Johnson - On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.

In November 2016, Enrique Zamarripa, the father of Officer Patrick Zamarripa, one of the murdered police officers, filed a lawsuit against Black Lives Matter and 13 other defendants, including the Nation of Islam, the New Black Panther Party, the Reverend Al Sharpton, and individual activists. The lawsuit seeks $550 million in damages and claims that Johnson was acting as an agent for the defendants and alleged that the defendants incited violence and caused the Dallas shooting as a "direct result".

220px-Micah_Xavier_Johnson_-_2016_Dallas_shooter.jpg

Gregory Timm - Gregory William Loel Timm is a 27-year-old Florida man who police say intentionally drove his van into a pro-Trump Republican voter registration drive tent at a Jacksonville Walmart on Saturday, February 8, 2020.

Voter_Registration_Arrest_44930.jpg-07fff_c0-616-1594-1545_s885x516.jpg

Connor Betts - We don’t know if Connor Betts, the 24-year-old Ohio man who killed nine people (including his own sister) and wounded 27 more when he opened fire on a crowded street in Dayton on Sunday, had any involvement with Antifa. But Betts’s Twitter trail makes it clear that he was a hardcore leftist who embraced some fairly extreme ideas—and, in some cases, advocated violence toward political enemies in Antifa-style language.

Connor-Betts-Patrick-Crusius.jpg

Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed <---LINK

Then we could go on for days about AntiFa and their violence....the beating of Andy Ngo, etc. that could fill pages.

The violence by the Left towards Trump supporters, average civilians, in public.

The politicians run off the road by Left wing radicals.

The politicians harassed in restaurants, at their homes, by Left wing radicals.

One can argue most of the domestic terror acts we saw under Obama were Left Wing in origin...Santa Barbara, the Fort Hood shootings, the Chattanooga shootings, etc.

One could go on for days. You live inside an echo chamber you refuse to see outside of.

I am not equating anyone on this board or conservatives or Trump supporters with white supremacists.

Bullshit. You've indirectly done so for years.

Speaking of Antifa, here's their newest entry:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video shows Antifa mob harassing, assaulting & pepper spraying local citizen journalist Brandon Brown. <br><br>Terrorism definition: The unlawful use of violence & intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AntifaTerrorists?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AntifaTerrorists</a><a href="https://t.co/sTfiMGYACK">pic.twitter.com/sTfiMGYACK</a></p>— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1226498285256335360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Speaking of Antifa, here's their newest entry:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video shows Antifa mob harassing, assaulting & pepper spraying local citizen journalist Brandon Brown. <br><br>Terrorism definition: The unlawful use of violence & intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AntifaTerrorists?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AntifaTerrorists</a><a href="https://t.co/sTfiMGYACK">pic.twitter.com/sTfiMGYACK</a></p>— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1226498285256335360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think I could crowd bust after taking one of those umbrellas.
Antifa is still at it huh? Damn shame

LOL, where have a done that? Just pointing out this group was back marching yesterday in DC - in masks covering their faces a la Antifa, no less. As well as the fact the FBI just elevated white supremacist groups on the same level as ISIS, as far as a domestic threat.

All this, as a response to those on this board who for whatever reason fear liberal/leftwing political violence, when the facts on the ground are pretty clear where the threat is coming from. I am not equating anyone on this board or conservatives or Trump supporters with white supremacists.

I consider myself a moderate.

I don’t think anyone here fears left wing politics Tibs.
The thing with the left is they are overtaken by radical leftist whose sole purpose is to divide a country already facing tensions as is.
Rather than reaching out and bettering the communities they are telling their voters they are being cheated in life, which is creating social angst.

I don’t have problem with liberals. It’s the radical leftist I have a problem with. Just as I don’t support radical right wingers.
I support you cause you are SN brother, but I do think you have way too many beefs with the guys here. I understand we share political differences and stuff can get heated, but honestly man. Let the hate go past that.

I consider myself a moderate.

I don’t think anyone here fears left wing politics Tibs.
The thing with the left is they are overtaken by radical leftist whose sole purpose is to divide a country already facing tensions as is.
Rather than reaching out and bettering the communities they are telling their voters they are being cheated in life, which is creating social angst.

I don’t have problem with liberals. It’s the radical leftist I have a problem with. Just as I don’t support radical right wingers.
I support you cause you are SN brother, but I do think you have way too many beefs with the guys here. I understand we share political differences and stuff can get heated, but honestly man. Let the hate go past that.

It's been my experience in 6 decades of life, that those leaning left are wired differently than those leaning right. The balance of emotion and logic tends to tilt more to the emotion side than critical thinking, or they at least they include a substantial amount of emotion in their logic.
Now this is all fine until the emotion component causes them to lose control, at which point no one can reason with them.

Tibs, I went to the Patriot Front website and read their Manifesto. They don't say anything about racism. They do have a stance concerning what an "American" is that I don't agree with, which is that bloodlines make you American, not ink. I believe being an American is in your heart, and anyone wanting to be a citizen should do so legally.

I wouldn't join them, they seem pretty Hell bent on taking action against the Government. Plus, if you don't want your face to be seen during a march, the intentions aren't honorable.

LOL, it's not my job to put out an all-points bulletin, warning of the dangers of far right political violence in the US. Trump should follow the FBI's lead and speak to the issue himself. He should make it crystal clear he doesn't support these groups or white supremacist ideology. There must be some reason he hasn't done so...I just can't put my finger on it, on why that is. It can't help he has Steven Miller in his ear 24/7 and writing his speeches. It all becomes very cloudly, on where Trump actually stands on these issues. Which is a problem, even if some of you don't see it that way. You would think he learned his lesson after Charlottesville.... ahhhh, who am I kidding, this is Trump.

He has dumb-***! You are just never going to see it on CNN.