• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The SOTU The Impeachment Strikes Back!

Nancy shocked to read what he gonna say about murderous illegal immigrants, then they go right to Kammy Harris, for the brutal rape and murders in her sanctuary cities

Steam coming outta their ears. They gonna explode!

Prayer in public schools, second amendment rights!

Radical islamic terrorism

He nailing them all!

The ******* sow tore up the speech at the end, oh the drama

Dems got their ***** kicked up and down the aisles all night, best SOTU address, EVAR!!!!

America sees just how petty and pathetic the dems all are

She didnt even stand for Rush getting the Medal of Freedom

Last edited:
Honestly, his speech crushed it. CNN commentators are ******** their pants, desperately grasping at straws to try and downplay it. Response was a joke. Pelosi’s antics made her look small and petty.

i missed it. will have to read the transcript when it is available. I did see a headline that Nancy P tore up her copy of the speach. He really musta pushed some buttons.

I thought it was a speech focused on his accomplishments, not surprising being an election year. There was definitely a chill in the air, but in light of the impeachment, what do you expect? The war is on.

The war is on and Pelosi and gang have no answers, and no hope. Trump just beats them at every turn and makes them look small, petty, and incredibly stupid. Maybe that's what she was uttering throughout the speech: "4 More Years"

i missed it. will have to read the transcript when it is available. I did see a headline that Nancy P tore up her copy of the speach. He really musta pushed some buttons.

I heard another take on the Nancy tearing of the speech..........She was looking at her caucus when she was doing it, like saying look what you got us into with this impeachment thing. I think she realized at that moment was that her reign of queen was over.

I heard another take on the Nancy tearing of the speech..........She was looking at her caucus when she was doing it, like saying look what you got us into with this impeachment thing. I think she realized at that moment was that her reign of queen was over.

interesting take.

i thought the speech was very good

So did I. Not the usual, but touting the strength of America and including ALL who want to be a part of that dream.