• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The SOTU The Impeachment Strikes Back!

They make emotional decisions on impulse. They are no doubt why society is so angry these days

Unfortunately, I read Twitter. The hatred is real. Some of the stuff that is said by liberals is scary, not just because most of it is monumental in its stupidity, but because a lot of it is laced with violence.

It's no secret where the real threat is coming from in America, as far as political violence. Looks like the FBI agrees. Good to see at least some parts of the federal government are still functioning in this deranged age of Trump.

The FBI Just Put White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis on the Same Threat Level as ISIS
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nd-neo-nazis-on-the-same-threat-level-as-isis

The FBI has elevated racially-motivated violent extremism to a “national threat priority,” in yet another sign that the U.S. government has finally woken up to the threat posed by white nationalists and neo-Nazis at home and abroad.

In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, FBI Director Christopher Wray outlined several concrete steps the agency had taken to combat violent far-right extremists, explaining that the “national threat priority” designation puts those groups or individuals on the same footing as ISIS” in terms of the resources the FBI will devote to it.

“We’re particularly focused on domestic terrorism, especially racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists,” said Wray. “Not only is the terror threat diverse, it’s unrelenting.”

Wray’s announcement comes just two weeks after FBI agents arrested eight members of the violent neo-Nazi group The Base, three of whom were allegedly discussing firing into the crowd during the large pro-gun rally in Virginia last month. In recent months, the FBI also foiled two synagogue bombings, Wray said.

It's no secret where the real threat is coming from in America, as far as political violence. Looks like the FBI agrees. Good to see at least some parts of the federal government are still functioning in this deranged age of Trump.

The FBI Just Put White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis on the Same Threat Level as ISIS
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nd-neo-nazis-on-the-same-threat-level-as-isis

White Nationalists and Neo-Nazi's SHOULD be on the FBI threat list. They're scum and do NOT hold the same values as I or many many other conservatives. Get that through your head Tibs. Hell, they were talking about firing into a crowd during the pro-gun rally in Virginia. In other words, they wanted to open fire and incite violence on people like me, a peaceful protester who believes firmly in the constitution. I planned on being there myself but my son had a visit scheduled to a university.

So you think you are actually going to get somebody here to defend Nazi's or White Supremacists? There is only one side of the political spectrum that routinely defends thugs and criminals and it sure isn't Conservatives lol.

You know who was a big fan of the SOTU? Bob Dole. Here's what old Bob Dole had to say:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/POTUS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@POTUS</a> really hit a home run last night. In my 36+ years serving in Congress, I heard quite a few <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SOTU?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SOTU</a> addresses. This was one of the best.</p>— Senator Bob Dole (@SenatorDole) <a href="https://twitter.com/SenatorDole/status/1225094231603253249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

lolololololol

Mittens god lives on a crystal ball planet orbiting the star Kolob, this is what Mormons believe, and Mormons are not Christians, so yes, it is fine for Trump to destroy this traitor.

Rip them all to shreds

So you think you are actually going to get somebody here to defend Nazi's or White Supremacists? There is only one side of the political spectrum that routinely defends thugs and criminals and it sure isn't Conservatives lol.

Don’t you know if you support this president you are a Nazi Klansman?

Cmon get with the program

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

unlike the way you libs support antifa, conservatives don't support those far right hate groups either.

Didn't want Tibs to miss it, he runs from thread to thread when he is losing, lol

He must have the sprinting prowess of Usain Bolt then, because that's a lot of running.

I would just like to know how they define white nationalist versus white suprematist and who gets labeled as a white nationalist. I have seen from people labeled tat who are not that in any way shape or form.

I would just like to know how they define white nationalist versus white suprematist and who gets labeled as a white nationalist. I have seen from people labeled tat who are not that in any way shape or form.

It's simple. In dumb **** shill media world if you are a Nationalist and you happen to be Caucasian.......TADA, you sir are a White Nationalist!

Now, finally, the (D)ims have uncovered a white nationalist, but irony of irony, she is in their ranks ... Elizabeth Warren, the blonde-hair, blue-eyed Indian.

A half-dozen women of color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized and senior leadership was at loggerheads.

The six staffers have left the roughly 70-person Nevada team since November, during a critical stretch of the race. Three of them said they felt marginalized by the campaign, a situation they said didn’t change or worsened after they took their concerns to their superiors or to human resources staff.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” said Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up I received left me feeling as though I needed to make myself smaller or change who I was to fit into the office culture.”

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...ism-by-her-own-staff-so-they-quit-in-protest/

Yet another white nationalist, posing as a Native American (D)im.

Now, finally, the (D)ims have uncovered a white nationalist, but irony of irony, she is in their ranks ... Elizabeth Warren, the blonde-hair, blue-eyed Indian.

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...ism-by-her-own-staff-so-they-quit-in-protest/

Yet another white nationalist, posing as a Native American (D)im.

It's just all part of victim class thinking. For all we know, these women didn't follow orders, didn't do their jobs well and underperformed. We don't know. But it HAS to be about race.

Keep breaking up into little groups looking for attention Dems. It's terrible for our country. I wish it wasn't the case. But it's going to destroy any chance you have of winning (even though you have the numbers to win).

It's just all part of victim class thinking. For all we know, these women didn't follow orders, didn't do their jobs well and underperformed. We don't know. But it HAS to be about race.

Keep breaking up into little groups looking for attention Dems. It's terrible for our country. I wish it wasn't the case. But it's going to destroy any chance you have of winning (even though you have the numbers to win).

That's getting to be part of their problem. Divide America into groups then tell each group they have problems that can only be solved by larger government and vote for me to get you larger government. Problem is that eventually you have enough groups in your caucus that their goals and needs bump into each other and you can't keep everybody happy.

Divide America into groups then tell each group they have problems that can only be solved by larger government and vote for me to get you larger government. Problem is that eventually you have enough groups in your caucus that their goals and needs bump into each other and you can't keep everybody happy.

The upcoming (D)im convention:

tenor.gif

They will be begging for BigGulp Mike to save them in just a couple weeks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

The establishment will be begging, but we saw what that means in 2016. Nothing. Washington elites are taking it up the *** (as they should be). First Trump. Now a chance at Bernie OR Trump. You think after we have 8 years of Trump and Bernie winning the democratic nomination they'd learn just how much America hates them. But no... they'll set up their committee hearings, pat each other on the back to hear themselves ramble for 20 minutes at a time and believe they are the saviors of democracy.

The upcoming (D)im convention:

tenor.gif

If Bernie gets snookered out again the Bernie Bots, who are ******* crazy, will be out in full force and make Chicago 1968 look like a Tupperware party.

If Bernie gets snookered out again the Bernie Bots, who are ******* crazy, will be out in full force and make Chicago 1968 look like a Tupperware party.

I think a whole lot of them will vote for Trump. I think a fair amount did in '16 too, but if it happens again they might all vote for Trump lol.

I think a whole lot of them will vote for Trump. I think a fair amount did in '16 too, but if it happens again they might all vote for Trump lol.

We already have a thread for the Dem primaries, do you want me to post everything in 3 threads now?

Pass it around. The peeps need to see this...

Nicely done Trump people! lowlife pelosi's people weren't able to force its removal from FB and Twitter,. Been a good week.