• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They will take all our jobs....Landscaper/ Failed Mass Shooter

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
As George Lopez once said " Those who complain about undocumented immigrants taking their jobs: what kind of loser are you if you are competing with an undocumented immigrant for a job?"

This guy actually WAS! He was a landscaper. And I can see why the Reich Wingers here are so upset about immigrants, to the point of obsession.

First they take the landscaping jobs, then before you know it they've taken all the white psycho guy mass killing jobs.......they are violent you know, and rapists, and.............................

Georgia sniper idolized Parkland shooter in manifesto before wounding two in highway shooting

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-parkland-shooter-manifesto-article-1.3973833

Love how none of the usual Alt-Right suspects posted this since it was immediately known It wasn't a muslim:

He's a worthless scumbag. Execute him.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. His white privileged made him do it. That enough to put your panties back on straight?

He's a worthless scumbag. Execute him.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. His white privileged made him do it. That enough to put your panties back on straight?

It's not white privilege. It's some sort of inferiority in white American culture, just as I'm told there is some sort of cultural inferiority in undocumented hispanic people that makes them more prone to drug dealing, violence, and rape.

That is the way it works......right?

AAnd I can see why the Reich Wingers here are so upset about ILLEGAL immigrants,

Fixed that for you...again...race baiter.

Fixed that for you...again...race baiter.

When you add illegal in front of it, you just take the racism out of it because it implies that you are ok with legal immigrants from the same place and with the same skin color. That cannot be allowed because it's so damaging to Elfie's half assed argument. Admitting your racism is only thing Elfie is looking for.

It’s ironic to this story that my Muslim neighbor across the street really needs to mow her lawn. In the past, she has always hired people to do it. I’m wondering if the cost is so high that she is refusing to pay it and is looking for a cheaper alternative.

When you add illegal in front of it, you just take the racism out of it because it implies that you are ok with legal immigrants from the same place and with the same skin color. That cannot be allowed because it's so damaging to Elfie's half assed argument. Admitting your racism is only thing Elfie is looking for.

How come the govt doesn't want to let in more Germans and Italians? Why is the govt racist? Why do I have to hire illegals to stompa de grapes?

Took the wife to Salsa Brava in Flagstaff last night for the big 5th of May celebration in this country.
They had specials on Dos Equis draft all night and the chips and salsa were good as well.

Took the wife to Salsa Brava in Flagstaff last night for the big 5th of May celebration in this country.
They had specials on Dos Equis draft all night and the chips and salsa were good as well.

Mmm chips and salsa is good.

As George Lopez once said " Those who complain about undocumented immigrants taking their jobs: what kind of loser are you if you are competing with an undocumented immigrant for a job?"

Keep a liberal talking long enough and they reveal their true character. They proudly say things like people with low paying jobs are losers.

Keep a liberal talking long enough and they reveal their true character. They proudly say things like people with low paying jobs are losers.

If you could take the illegal immigrant labor supply out of the equation, employers would be forced to pay higher wages to attract and retain workers.
Supply goes down, price goes up. Supply goes up, price goes down. Law of economics.

If you could take the illegal immigrant labor supply out of the equation, employers would be forced to pay higher wages to attract and retain workers.
Supply goes down, price goes up. Supply goes up, price goes down. Law of economics.

Whats weird is that they seem to fully understand that if employers have to pay higher wages to get legal employees, prices will go up. However, if you force employers to pay $15/hour, they seemed to thing price increases will be minimal. If you raise taxes on companies, they seem stymied that prices might go up.

It’s ironic to this story that my Muslim neighbor across the street really needs to mow her lawn. In the past, she has always hired people to do it. I’m wondering if the cost is so high that she is refusing to pay it and is looking for a cheaper alternative.

Charge her $10 per month, cut the lawn, buy a membership here and stop being a freeloading loser.

Yep, and it's funny how they seem to be all for illegals being allowed to come here and work for near slave wages. So progressive of them.

Attractive women think it whether they say it or not.

Keep a liberal talking long enough and they reveal their true character. They proudly say things that are sexist or misogynistic..

Liberals don't understand basic economics....

So.........I am assuming a great humanitarian like yourself offered to mow it for her ........right?.............

31956048_1768791523144290_4572265344000851968_n.jpg

So.........I am assuming a great humanitarian like yourself offered to mow it for her ........right?.............

****** probably can't figure out how to start a mower.

****** probably can't figure out how to start a mower.

Now that's not fair. It isn't hard to start a semi-auto lawn mower. Push to start. Even Flog can do that.

Now that's not fair. It isn't hard to start a semi-auto lawn mower. Push to start. Even Flog can do that.

but, if it's a self-propelled mower, Flog shouldn't need to do anything. right?

but, if it's a self-propelled mower, Flog shouldn't need to do anything. right?

Self propelled lawn mowers are dangerous. Just scary. Look at them. All those menacing handles. The Gubmint outlawed fully automatic lawn mowers a long time ago for a reason. Personally, I think semi-auto lawnmowers of the self propelled variety oughta be outlawed too.