• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Things Trump should do on the way out the door

Scorched Earth policy. If you can’t prosecute everyone at least release all the information.

That's what I said.. Declassify everything. Our government has been getting away with too much **** for far too long. People need to know what their government is doing to them.

As much as I would love to see that we all know that won't happen. You think big govt is going to let someone get away with that without threat to them and their family?

shouldn't he approve a spying operation on the next administration like Obama did? I mean there is credible allegations that Biden may be compromised right? That's what they told us. The Russia allegations were so serious that the FBI and other agencies were duty bound to try to send undercover agents to the Trump organization and try to entrap them in various stings. That's what patriots like Comey do and the media demands as much.

he should sign and pass a police stimulous bill. Fund the police as a F.Y.

Then the Dems would just take that money and give it to social justice causes because they claim that will fight crime.

1. Announce he has a stirring concession speech he wants to present to Congress.
2. Go to Congress.
3. Do this:

iu

1. Announce he has a stirring concession speech he wants to present to Congress.
2. Go to Congress.
3. Do this:

iu

Nothing disturbing with this post....

He is still President until Jan 21.

Issue an XO that all voting by mail MUST be in a week before the general elections to count and combat fraud

Order his DOJ to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden.

Issue the Stimulus checks Democrats are holding up.

Expedite all construction on the border wall

There is still work to be done.

shouldn't he approve a spying operation on the next administration like Obama did? I mean there is credible allegations that Biden may be compromised right? That's what they told us. The Russia allegations were so serious that the FBI and other agencies were duty bound to try to send undercover agents to the Trump organization and try to entrap them in various stings. That's what patriots like Comey do and the media demands as much.

Won't happen because the vast majority of the Federal government is staffed with Leftists who think their patriotic duty is to destroy Republicans. I've said many times that there are hundreds of thousands of Lois Lerners in the government who don't need to be told, their marching orders are understood. Jim Quinn and Wendy Bell were both talking about the NSA's software programs Hammer and Scorecard which were originally developed to fight terrorism but folks in the government realized they could be tweaked to spy on our own citizens and change votes in elections. They are NOT going to use that to help Republicans get elected.

Link to Wendy Bell: [video]https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=3046510872115105&ref=search[/video]

Scorched Earth policy. If you can’t prosecute everyone at least release all the information.

This. Pardon Snowden and Assange while he's at it. Snowden especially will be a big "**** you" to the corrupt POS Obama and Biden.

Never forget, when Snowden looked to friendly countries for extradition, that country always got a call from the "big guy" not to allow him in. Snowden is a complicated character and is certainly not a saint, but he certainly is compared to these vile monsters in expensive suits.

He is still President until Jan 21.

Issue an XO that all voting by mail MUST be in a week before the general elections to count and combat fraud

Order his DOJ to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden.

Issue the Stimulus checks Democrats are holding up.

Expedite all construction on the border wall

There is still work to be done.

Eh, Dementia Joe has already said he will reverse all of Trumps executive orders.

This. Pardon Snowden and Assange while he's at it. Snowden especially will be a big "**** you" to the corrupt POS Obama and Biden.

Never forget, when Snowden looked to friendly countries for extradition, that country always got a call from the "big guy" not to allow him in. Snowden is a complicated character and is certainly not a saint, but he certainly is compared to these vile monsters in expensive suits.

You guys really don't give a single **** if the country goes down behind some petty bullshit. You're way over your head here man.

You guys really don't give a single **** if the country goes down behind some petty bullshit. You're way over your head here man.

If fraud can be be proven, and admittedly it's a long shot, maybe voting procedures can be changed for future elections.. I think that's the best case scenario.

petty bullshit? voter fraud and insinuation of it is petty bullshit? should the entire country take the lead of the DNC and just simply agree with whom the upper echelon believes to be the candidate? if so, you're looking at Hillary having robbed Bernie (irony is not lost in that) and Biden then robbing Bernie (wow, a double dosage of irony).

petty bullshit? voter fraud and insinuation of it is petty bullshit? should the entire country take the lead of the DNC and just simply agree with whom the upper echelon believes to be the candidate? if so, you're looking at Hillary having robbed Bernie (irony is not lost in that) and Biden then robbing Bernie (wow, a double dosage of irony).

Not to mention Spygate, the Russia hoax, the impeachment, etc. etc. Doesn't sound petty to me.

First, you labeling election fraud - at least 23 documented, witness-verified instances so far in eight key states - as "petty" tells me all I need to know about your credibility.

Second, you guys - YOU, not us - forced a bullshit, phony, asinine, idiotic, ridiculous lie about "Russia, Russia, Russia!!" for three years, rioted, looted, burned, assaulted, and murdered in the name of "justice, and are intent on destroying the incredible engine that is our economy.

If you are unable to figure out why the (D)imbo party will destroy the economy, I recommend you just read what THEY HAVE SAID.

Not to mention Spygate, the Russia hoax, the impeachment, etc. etc. Doesn't sound petty to me.

Yeah, but remember all the peaceful demonstrations that killed 43 so far, resulted in a billion dollars of damage and counting, shut down hundreds of small business, put thousands out of work!!

First, you labeling election fraud - at least 23 documented, witness-verified instances so far in eight key states - as "petty" tells me all I need to know about your credibility.

Second, you guys - YOU, not us - forced a bullshit, phony, asinine, idiotic, ridiculous lie about "Russia, Russia, Russia!!" for three years, rioted, looted, burned, assaulted, and murdered in the name of "justice, and are intent on destroying the incredible engine that is our economy.

If you are unable to figure out why the (D)imbo party will destroy the economy, I recommend you just read what THEY HAVE SAID.

Yeah, but remember all the peaceful demonstrations that killed 43 so far, resulted in a billion dollars of damage and counting, shut down hundreds of small business, put thousands out of work!!

Forget all that, pardoning Edward Snowden is really what would set this country over the edge! And for anyone keeping score, in September of this year, a U.S. Federal Court ruled that the mass surveillance program Snowden exposed was illegal and (likely) unconstitutional.

Why I didn't even respond to that dumbfuck in the first place.

Trump should issue an Executive Order that no federal employee, nor any family member derive any income or accept anything of value from a foreign country or entity while employed directly by the government or for 10 years after termination of government employment. Furthermore, no federal employee, nor family member may derive any income or accept anything of value as a result of a government contract or subsidy while employed directly by the government or for 10 years after termination of government employment.

Then watch the Dems repeal that one about 10 seconds after taking power. Use that to label them the party of corruption.

It's happening.

[video]https://rumble.com/vb1873-kash-patel-to-the-defense-department.-whos-worried-now-dan-bongino-show-cli.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f[/video]