• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is a real question.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so I know some folks on here are extremely liberal. And I'm good with that. I'm somewhat liberal myself but I can't understand this point at all and I need and honest to God explanation of what I feel is so weirdly out of whack and insane that I really can't comprehend where folks are coming from with it. So, really. I'm serious here.

What do people mean when they say you can be "Gender Fluid"?

I mean, I understand, obviously that you can have an operation that changes your gender sorta after many many treatments.

I understand that a person can be gay, but physiologically, he or she is still "physically" a man or woman. They just have the neuro-chemical makeup of the opposite sex.

You can't really be "fluid" in your gender. I mean you can't detach your penis and be lady for the night. No matter how badly you want to. No matter how much you "feel" like a lady, if you have a penis, you are technically, physically a man. There's no room for fluidity there. I just can't understand this "gender fluidity" thing. I really can't. What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

Ok, so I know some folks on here are extremely liberal. And I'm good with that. I'm somewhat liberal myself but I can't understand this point at all and I need and honest to God explanation of what I feel is so weirdly out of whack and insane that I really can't comprehend where folks are coming from with it. So, really. I'm serious here.

What do people mean when they say you can be "Gender Fluid"?

I mean, I understand, obviously that you can have an operation that changes your gender sorta after many many treatments.

I understand that a person can be gay, but physiologically, he or she is still "physically" a man or woman. They just have the neuro-chemical makeup of the opposite sex.

You can't really be "fluid" in your gender. I mean you can't detach your penis and be lady for the night. No matter how badly you want to. No matter how much you "feel" like a lady, if you have a penis, you are technically, physically a man. There's no room for fluidity there. I just can't understand this "gender fluidity" thing. I really can't. What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

I think it means you either can't make up your mind or can't make a commitment.

Reactions: MTC
Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.

I would have to venture a guess that it's when someone is confused about their gender or feels somewhat in tune with both sexes, so they elect to act and dress as a male and female at alternating times.....depending on their mood? Based on the term that's all I can figure. Sounds like it would make for a very confusing and tragic life to me.

Some people, you just have to dismiss them as simply ****** up. They can't deal with facts, common sense and reality. Like I do with the trinity of libtards here.

I think thats when you stick your genitalia in a blender then force it down the throats of everyone who couldn't care less because everyone has to give a **** about what you do...

I don't know and I don't care. There are so many bizarre people out there with really weird **** going on in their heads. Gender fluidity is just a drop in the ocean. My favorite story about the human condition was some dude that showed up to the emergency room with intense stomach pains. The x-rays showed like 5-6 barbie head dolls lodged in his stomach. His fetish was swallowing barbie doll heads then watching himself crapping them out in a mirror while masturbating. When I read that, I realized there are so many creatures in this 'zoo' that we call the human race. As long as it doesn't cross into my personal life, affect my family and kids, I don't care what people are into. Another example is a chick that worked for our company that was omnisexual or something like that. The explanation given was she didn't have a preference who or what she had sex with, men, women, animals, inanimate objects, it was all the same to her. My take is life is short, do what you need to do to be happy as long as your perversion doesn't invade other people's personal space.

Last edited:
I would have to venture a guess that it's when someone is confused about their gender or feels somewhat in tune with both sexes, so they elect to act and dress as a male and female at alternating times.....depending on their mood? Based on the term that's all I can figure. Sounds like it would make for a very confusing and tragic life to me.

Woody Allen once said that being bisexual increases your chances for a date on Saturday night by 50%.

My take is life is short, do what you need to do to be happy as long as your perversion doesn't invade other people's personal space.

The problem is, that's not good enough. You now have to "celebrate" everyone else's preferences or perversions or what ever you want to call it or else you are a hater.

Yeah not sure I really want to know. And to expand a little on what Tibs said (and his "zoo" comment made me think of one person in particular), there are some crazy SOBs out there. And many you'd never think of on the surface. High profile professionals etc. Zoo made me think of this documentary "Zoo" about a high profile Boeing aerospace engineer who's hobby was getting rammed by Stallions. Actual Stallions. He got peritonitis of the colon from one session apparently and because of his security clearance and high profile position with Boeing, he was scared to go to the emergency room for fear of losing his job and, well, he died.

Don't ask me how I came across that specific documentary but I swear I wasn't looking for it. Yeah.

All I know is if you don't want to date a Transgender woman, you are now a bigot. The left has made human sexual dysfunction into a human rights issue. Some of this needs to be treated, not virtue signalled. Having said that, they also deserve our compassion.

All I know is if you don't want to date a Transgender woman, you are now a bigot. The left has made human sexual dysfunction into a human rights issue. Some of this needs to be treated, not virtue signalled. Having said that, they also deserve our compassion.

As Richard Pryor once said, "An ******* izza *******". In other words, if you're going to **** a woman up the *** you might as well **** a man up the *** because ''an ******* izza *******''.

The problem is, that's not good enough. You now have to "celebrate" everyone else's preferences or perversions or what ever you want to call it or else you are a hater.
Again, who gives a ****? Just ignore the whole thing. Who cares if people want you to celebrate other people's preferences or perversions. Simply don't celebrate it, don't give it two seconds of your time. Life is big and beautiful, why waste time and energy caring about this kind of crap? Live and let live.

Stop letting the perceived 'left' dictate what you think and do. Don't date transgenders if you don't want to. Nobody is going to shoot you if you don't.

Stop letting the perceived 'left' dictate what you think and do. Don't date transgenders if you don't want to. Nobody is going to shoot you if you don't.

He has a valid point Tibs. When the media turns Transgender and sexual dysfunction into a Rights issue, then shoves it down your throat every where you turn, and threatens the populace with potential fines and/or massive changes in lifestyle, it's a real issue.

ESPN giving Bruce (sorry it will always be Bruce) Jenner the award over more deserving candidates, it sends a message. ESPN is a ******* sports entertainment company.

When the federal government mandates that our daughters must share showers with beings with penises and will withhold federal funding if they don't comply, it's forced upon us.

You act as if we can just turn our heads and let people be happy being who they are. I would love to.

To Hamster's point, it's beyond that. It is not enough for us to say "good for you, enjoy your life" and move on. We must now let anyone use any restroom, or dressing room or shower - regardless age. Canada already fines people for improperly addressing people by gender. New York has proposed it.

Transgender athletes are robbing deserving girls of awards.

I could go on.

The Left is dictating this issue in real life situations. That's not an argument.

Some people, you just have to dismiss them as simply ****** up. They can't deal with facts, common sense and reality. Like I do with the trinity of libtards here.

This is what f****d up looks like....and your president listens to this guy.......enough said.

Elfie. I'd recommend not watching Alex Jones at this hour (or any hour), and get out and breathe the air -- enjoy the outdoors. This political circus needs to take a backseat sometimes.

"Gender fluid" means you are a self absorbency ******* that wants attention and demands that everyone Cal town to you. The whole transgender is him thing stems from the politically correct getting into psychology and destroying the science part of it. What are the basic fundamentals of psychology used to be that you did not reinforce a delusional person's delusions. You countered the delusions with reality, but now with transgenderism therapists are reinforcing the delusion. There is no such thing as a man trapped in a woman's body or vice versa, it's just a profound mental illness.

The bottom line is you can believe it really really hard that you are a tiger. But the fact is no amount of body modification and hormone therapy will ever make you Panthera Tigris.

Remember the pregnant "man?" So now you don't even have to get all the organs taken out or a penis attached. Take hormones, grow a beard, marry a guy, have him impregnate you, give birth....but say you are a dude. Bullshit. Attention whoring.

This is what f****d up looks like....and your president listens to this guy.......enough said.

]

He's your President too, MFer. Unless you live somewhere else, like Hungary. And Alex Jones is hilarious. "They're turning the frickin frogs gay!"

Yea, I think it means they will f*** anything and has no preference. I could be wrong. it just seems like another world out there that I don't concern myself with. Keep your freaky **** in the bedroom and have at it. The less I know, the better off I am. To each their own.