• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

it's almost as if the DA intentionally overcharged these guys so they will get acquitted and spark a new wave of protests that he will then ride for political gain.

it's almost as if the DA intentionally overcharged these guys so they will get acquitted and spark a new wave of protests that he will then ride for political gain.

Protests? You mean riots,looting and murder. What a way to get your message across.

The whole thing has turned into commie **** show.

I’m convinced they over charged by design. If a jury acquits, you get more of the last two months. It’s the club they’ll use to scare a jury into convicting these cops. Those cops are going to rot in prison, right, wrong or indifferent. No jury will acquit them, because too many people feel the exact way Jitter described.

Yeah there's no way to actually apply the law here. It's going to be mob appeasement.

Only one guy should be charged. He was wrong in what he did. The sad part is there's a high probability george would have died on his own. His path was unaltered in life even after spending significant time behind bars.

This never happens if he had been clean. His pals in the car had no issues with compliance.

Really going to be a tough go on premeditated murder.

Yeah there's no way to actually apply the law here. It's going to be mob appeasement.

Only one guy should be charged. He was wrong in what he did. The sad part is there's a high probability george would have died on his own. His path was unaltered in life even after spending significant time behind bars.

This never happens if he had been clean. His pals in the car had no issues with compliance.

Really going to be a tough go on premeditated murder.

Once again, blacks pick the strangest heroes and martyrs.

No ****, right? The media tells us that BLM are peaceful protesters though? Jerry Nadler says the violence in Portland Oregon is a myth. And none of this snarkiness is directed at you jitter, you've been making some good points lately. Keep taking your vitamins or whatever it is that's keeping you from getting TDS.

qmlXh4R.jpg

Once again, blacks pick the strangest heroes and martyrs.

The brotherman is always oppressed, whitey and the police are always the oppressors. Always.

d5838f208a008f7e3b598e5f2de0dbec.jpg

That's a damning video for the prosecution. Floyd is incoherent. He lies repeatedly. He resists and fails to follow even simple instructions from the moment the encounter with police start.

Whitlock is correct. This has nothing to do with race. But then many here could have told you that a long time ago. I know there are bad cops. And maybe Chauvin is one of them. Who pushes their power advantage too far at times.

But George Floyd was sketchy from the moment they started talking to him. He has "red alert" written all over him from a police point of view. There is nothing racial about being on "red alert" with this individual. His actions and behavior DEMAND it.

Whitlock nails it...

LEAKED VIDEO EXPOSES GEORGE FLOYD’S DEATH AS TRAGEDY AND RACE HOAX USED TO DIVIDE US

https://www.outkick.com/george-floy...ut-race-will-nbactivists-actually-admit-that/

I especially loved this part of the article.

“ This is no longer a debate about declining TV ratings for pro sports leagues. That’s inconsequential. This is about the preservation of American freedom and ideals. The subversion of sports culture is directly tied to the subversion of American culture. Sports culture proved the strength of our melting pot, the power of a diverse meritocracy. Live sporting events shaped popular culture.
We don’t have a suitable replacement. Academia? Go look at the results produced by the white liberals in control of our academic institutions. You want to see white supremacy? Visit Yale, Harvard or any of their Ivy League brothers. Hollywood? Please. Every narrative arc for black characters is now fixated on police interaction and/or racism. The music industry? If you’re not covered in tattoos and willing to portray yourself as a ho, pimp, drug dealer and gangbanger, the music industry is highly reluctant to support you… .” -Jason Whitlock

I especially loved this part of the article.

“ This is no longer a debate about declining TV ratings for pro sports leagues. That’s inconsequential. This is about the preservation of American freedom and ideals. The subversion of sports culture is directly tied to the subversion of American culture. Sports culture proved the strength of our melting pot, the power of a diverse meritocracy. Live sporting events shaped popular culture.
We don’t have a suitable replacement. Academia? Go look at the results produced by the white liberals in control of our academic institutions. You want to see white supremacy? Visit Yale, Harvard or any of their Ivy League brothers. Hollywood? Please. Every narrative arc for black characters is now fixated on police interaction and/or racism. The music industry? If you’re not covered in tattoos and willing to portray yourself as a ho, pimp, drug dealer and gangbanger, the music industry is highly reluctant to support you… .” -Jason Whitlock

This story and racism narrative sure hasn't aged well. Another face plant for the left, media, and sports complex. Wow, they look so foolish yet again.

I've just about had my fill of that term. Which is funny that in generally only comes up in presidential election years.

Truth knows no race and facts are colorblind. Everyone has been played. All of the killing,destroying and theft was just to show the true culture of what society is really dealing with.

Wrong is wrong no matter how many people are doing it,and right will always be right. It never gets outdated.

Another positive is showing just how much commie nonsense has grown inside our own borders. The backers of that need to be dissolved.

The end of that article portends a scary outlook.

The second wave will come when Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng, Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin are acquitted of all serious charges.

When those riots happen, the Three Stooges, LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick and all the other entitled millionaires will be locked in their gated bubbles watching poor people’s lives destroyed on CNN.

No one will ever question them about the roles they played in stirring the racial outrage.

ae1e0e7a3d3075a4.png

I've just about had my fill of that term. Which is funny that in generally only comes up in presidential election years.

Truth knows no race and facts are colorblind. Everyone has been played. All of the killing,destroying and theft was just to show the true culture of what society is really dealing with.

Wrong is wrong no matter how many people are doing it,and right will always be right. It never gets outdated.

Another positive is showing just how much commie nonsense has grown inside our own borders. The backers of that need to be dissolved.
The problem is that the vast middle of society is split politically and doing nothing, hiding fears behind masks, all thinking "...we can survive 4 years of Biden/Trump....."

It is this American/western arrogance that leaves room for all these bad actors feeding on bad policies and literally having their way with society.

When was the last good American Potus? A generation plus ago, at least. What about the last great Senate/House leadership? Even longer.....and the business folks combined with modern technology have brought Walmart, financial engineering, Amazon, Social management/censorship thru FB, corporate farming, etc. to denude the middle of society of its place in the center of the socio-economic development and growth.

It sure seems like the global elites have won.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Watch some soy bois get clocked with a helmet. Fun for the whole family.

The cigarette hanging out of the mouth is what truly makes the video for me. The music helps too.

Yes, there's just something about someone being calm and business-like when they take care of business and whip some antifa ***.

What’s frustrating is that all these supposed artifa tough guys are only tough when they know nobody will do anything. It’s always some thrown projectile or a mob attack. In the rare occasion they are confronted one on one they cry.

Lmao. Mom is going to be mad. She just bought that for little jimmy. Cause you know little jimmy doesn’t work

What’s frustrating is that all these supposed artifa tough guys are only tough when they know nobody will do anything. It’s always some thrown projectile or a mob attack. In the rare occasion they are confronted one on one they cry.

They have zero skills. I have yet to see one video of any of them demonstrating real fighting skills.

I'd snag a handful of seasoned mma practitioners and have a good time. Seriously that's all they need. A good serious thumping, no guns or knives needed .

They also need some serious World and American History study.

They have zero skills. I have yet to see one video of any of them demonstrating real fighting skills.

I'd snag a handful of seasoned mma practitioners and have a good time. Seriously that's all they need. A good serious thumping, no guns or knives needed .

Like this?

iu

Last edited: