• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

BLM is white people using black people to push a communist agenda

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SZkctbbPhw0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Racist morons...

115907084_1506965912816082_6706043222731161037_n.jpg

Splatterburst. Awesome targets.

Or so says my neighbor. I wouldn't know because … you know.

Big Herc has some friendly advice for the rioters:

I can't say what those inbreds were up to when their weapons were lost in gator swamps where Ogres live. But mine were lost on a surfboard in the Indian Ocean. I swear it on Ark's bible.

I am still SOOO pissed you borrowed all of my ... neighbor's firearms as well.

https://twitter.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/1290488983198162944?s=20

Sorry, not familiar with posting videos from twitter. But this needs to be seen by all, its something we should've seen a lot sooner.

George Floyd was complaining that he couldn't breathe long before he was being held down by Chauvin. He was geeking, like waaaay ****** up. I think this video might be a game changer at trial..... which is probably a good reason to think about what you'd do if the Portland/Seattle riots came to your neighborhood. Have a plan.

Last edited:

Sorry, not familiar with posting videos from twitter. But this needs to be seen by all, its something we should've seen a lot sooner.

George Floyd was complaining that he couldn't breathe long before he was being held down by Chauvin. He was geeking, like waaaay ****** up. I think this video might be a game changer at trial..... which is probably a good reason to think about what you'd do if the Portland/Seattle riots came to your neighborhood. Have a plan.

Dude most likely died of a fentanyl overdose after resisting arrest, the knee on the neck probably had little if anything to do with his death, but the woke mob doesn't want hear it. How many people have now died since the riots started in support of this career violent criminal? Bet that pregnant woman who had a gun held to her stomach is glad he's gone.

"The Police" had a song in 1983 "Murder by Numbers."

But you can reach the top of your profession
If you become the leader of the land
For murder is the sport of the elected
And you don't need to lift a finger of your hand
Because it's murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your ABC's
Murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your A, B, C, D, E
1, 2, 3, A, B, C
1, 2, 3, A, B, C
1, 2, 3, A, B, C

The killing of George Floyd by the Police has been coded with numbers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGxLA0rzcQ&t=14s

But even without knowing the degree to which something appeared "off" about the whole thing, I think many people could see that the entire event seemed packaged as a ritual for public consumption and max outrage just as the country was beginning to open back up.

Regardless Chauvin was in the wrong and if he is not convicted it will be really ugly and dangerous. I do not think the knee killed Floyd, but it was excessive. Even if a few on the jury do not think Chauvin "murdered" Floyd are they going to speak out? They would be putting themselves, their family, and their possessions in danger. Would you risk all that for a guy like Chauvin?

Dude most likely died of a fentanyl overdose after resisting arrest, the knee on the neck probably had little if anything to do with his death

...something appeared "off" about the whole thing..the entire event seemed packaged as a ritual for public consumption and max outrage...

I do not think the knee killed Floyd

Read the autopsies, there were two.

Both autopsies called Floyd’s death a homicide. That performed by the Hennepin County medical examiner cites “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.” The private autopsy states the cause of death was “mechanical asphyxia.”

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06...report-with-cause-of-death-and-other-factors/

Mechanical asphyxia involves some physical force or physical abnormality that interferes with the uptake and/or delivery of oxygen. Most mechanical asphyxiants affect breathing or blood flow, the latter usually due to neck vessel or thoracic compression.

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1988699-overview

Medical examiner said cardiac arrest basically. I take the private one with a grain of salt. The guy had a heart attack all the other stuff is guesswork You could theorize about why he had a heart attack and how much of a role the restraints played, but it is just guesswork and can't be proven.

The private autopsy is worthless, almost certainly will never see the inside of a courtroom. He was obviously extremely intoxicated, complaining of shortness of breath well before Chauvin touched him. The officers made every effort to accommodate his anxiety (offered to open the windows and turn on the a/c). Floyd was not going to calm down if they let him sit up and relax, he worked himself into a frenzied state. That video showed ZERO in the way of racial bias or unprofessional behavior. I don't think Chavin restrained him that way because he wanted to, I think Floyd's behavior necessitated it.

I hope we don't convicted people in this country because of fear of the mob. The man either choked him to death, or he died of a drug and anxiety induced heart attack. I think this video shows that the heart attack is the most likely cause.

The private autopsy is worthless, almost certainly will never see the inside of a courtroom. He was obviously extremely intoxicated, complaining of shortness of breath well before Chauvin touched him. The officers made every effort to accommodate his anxiety (offered to open the windows and turn on the a/c). Floyd was not going to calm down if they let him sit up and relax, he worked himself into a frenzied state. That video showed ZERO in the way of racial bias or unprofessional behavior. I don't think Chavin restrained him that way because he wanted to, I think Floyd's behavior necessitated it.

I hope we don't convicted people in this country because of fear of the mob. The man either choked him to death, or he died of a drug and anxiety induced heart attack. I think this video shows that the heart attack is the most likely cause.

while i agree with you, think of you were in the jury what would you do? Jurors names leak out and there is a good chance of retaliation from the BLM group. Even if you carry a weapon it's not going to do good against a hit and run or against your family or if they burn your house or car. In my opinion the jurors should be anonymous and disguised even from each other. It is a terrible position to put people in

while i agree with you, think of you were in the jury what would you do? Jurors names leak out and there is a good chance of retaliation from the BLM group. Even if you carry a weapon it's not going to do good against a hit and run or against your family or if they burn your house or car. In my opinion the jurors should be anonymous and disguised even from each other. It is a terrible position to put people in

If I felt he was not guilty, I would vote to acquit.

So you are saying that we are now a banana republic?
If we are, we need to start disapearring people.

Thank you Dems.Your liberal experiment is a fail.

So you are saying that we are now a banana republic?
If we are, we need to start disapearring people.

Thank you Dems.Your liberal experiment is a fail.

No ****, right? The media tells us that BLM are peaceful protesters though? Jerry Nadler says the violence in Portland Oregon is a myth. And none of this snarkiness is directed at you jitter, you've been making some good points lately. Keep taking your vitamins or whatever it is that's keeping you from getting TDS.

Because he had 10 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in him. I'm not sure how much meth was found in him. That **** alone will induce some serious psychosis.

So these premeditated murder charges are not going to stick. No way. They way overcharged on this. Not good at all.

This type of thinking is dangerous to say the least. If the evidence didn’t support a guilty verdict, you vote to acquit. We cannot allow the judiciary to become corrupted because we are afraid to do the right thing. Your fear is exactly what they want. It is how they will achieve their goals of a Marxist takeover. Corporations are already bending over and taking it in the *** for fear of being boycotted and cancelled. They are giving away their rights to avoid being called racist, essentially. If we convict or acquit based on this sort of thinking, you might as well hand them your individual sovereignty and rights on your way out of the courtroom because you aren’t using it anyway.

Too many people afraid to call a spade a spade, to tell the truth, to stand up for what’s right. It’s why so much of America is in the state it’s in.

Because he had 10 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in him. I'm not sure how much meth was found in him. That **** alone will induce some serious psychosis.

So these premeditated murder charges are not going to stick. No way. They way overcharged on this. Not good at all.

I’m convinced they over charged by design. If a jury acquits, you get more of the last two months. It’s the club they’ll use to scare a jury into convicting these cops. Those cops are going to rot in prison, right, wrong or indifferent. No jury will acquit them, because too many people feel the exact way Jitter described.