• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

I've never wanted to own a handgun. They are meant for killing people.

Handguns are all I own. Loaded with hollow points that make a bigger hole going out than going in. Before they were lost in a fishing boat accident.

Is this a similar accident that supe and Ark had in the FL swamps. Checking for friend.

I can't say what those inbreds were up to when their weapons were lost in gator swamps where Ogres live. But mine were lost on a surfboard in the Indian Ocean. I swear it on Ark's bible.

Handguns are all I own. Loaded with hollow points that make a bigger hole going out than going in. Before they were lost in a fishing boat accident.

I'm nicer I may have full metal jackets for my rifle ammo. My dad still has boxes and boxes of.black talons for .45&.9mm. He stocked up before those shredders got pulled from the market.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/oklahoman.com/article/5665507/protesters-charged-with-terrorism-rioting-assault/amp

Oklahoma is.doing what they all should be doing. Imagine that, finding communist flags on them. The soviet union too.

I can't say what those inbreds were up to when their weapons were lost in gator swamps where Ogres live. But mine were lost on a surfboard in the Indian Ocean. I swear it on Ark's bible.

I’ve said this a couple times. Where da fuq is Ark?

106507265_10217558892193898_5807151476386655056_o.jpg

Bravo sheriff! I'm am proud to have men like this protecting our community. They need our support now more than ever.

We would never under circumstances let them stand alone.

I did not lose guns because unlike you right-wing, white-wing extremists, I would never own firearms.

Guns scare me. I would never, NEVER, allow tools of death like this in my home:

Neighbor-s-Walther-PPQ-M2.jpg

2-Buddies.jpg

Savage-Axis-II.jpg

Just looking that those pictures sickens me. SICKENS me. Crazy ******* neighbor should be red-flagged. Where are his pictures of puppies and flowers, mostly-peaceful protesters and Biden's mostly non-fecal stained boxers?

I like that rifle.

You would like my batshit crazy neighbor, then. Savage Axis II with Bushnell scope, .308. Sort of an "intro" to .308/7.62 rifles.

Crazy ******* also owns a Ruger 556 AR as well. Bet you can guess what that shoots. No, not stupid liberals.

Get the .308 and the 5.56, since the .308 handles 7.62 x 51mm just fine and the 5.56 handles the .223 no problemo. Not true the other way around.

Not that there was any doubt that the Minneapolis Police department have some serious issues, as do the local governing body, but have been doing a bit of research to try to understand the scope of it and came across this other case of a woman who called 911 to report what she thought was a female in distress and ended up being shot herself, in her pajamas, with no weapon on her and absolutely nothing she did that would constitute her posing a dangerous risk to anybody. It was at night but there were apparently motion lights all over the place that the officer who shot and killed her even admitted that he saw her pajamas clearly. All she did was approach their vehicle. So WTF is going on? I think I'm going to start calling it "systemic negligence". That may be putting it lightly.

Not sure if I'm remembering this # right from the video, but they said that since 2000 there have been 162 deaths of unarmed citizens at the hands of the Minneapolis Police department. I'm not positive if that's right, but if it is, there are some serious problems. And why the **** they haven't addressed them to this point is baffling.

Geez, I watched several videos on this so I don't even know if I posted the right one. **** is truly out of control in Minneapolis though.

If the goal is "community policing", I still don't see any outreach from the black communities to help find and catch the very worst parts of their neighborhoods. They rarely, if ever, give up the murderers, gang-bangers, drug dealers and street mobs that rule over their communities - even when they know EXACTLY who they are.

I just don't understand that logic. You'd think that if the black community rallied around "outing the bad apples" in their communities, across the country, as loudly and as fervently as they are right now with Black Lives Matter, THOUSANDS of murders could be solved and criminals be arrested. You'd think, if communities came together for something like that; to fight the fear and threat that criminals impose on their neighborhoods would result in a much more substantive improvement to their living situation that attacking police tactics.

But that makes too much sense. It could be argued that maybe 25%-50% of black on black crime is BECAUSE they never catch the people doing the killing and those criminals continue to live violent lives and murder again and again. All it would take is for communities to HELP catch them instead of thinking their fight is with police.

And this whole Black Lives Matter movement isn't helping this problem at all. Nada. Nilch. The media driven hysteria over police will continue to make it more impossible to catch criminals in highly urban, minority communities. And those criminals will continue to run wild and bring more and more violence to neighborhoods and more and more death to innocent bystanders.

It's just such a short-sighted movement. So filled with emotion rather than logic.

It's just such a short-sighted movement. So filled with emotion rather than logic.

If black lives really mattered to BLM, they would be marching in Chicago every Monday morning. They couldn't care less.

They are a marxist political movement bent on building a base for political change. How do I know? They have told us. They capitalize on events like the George Floyd case. They partner with other leftest groups, when convenient and self serving. They enlist the help of brain dead, suburban white kids, who believe the cause is noble and just. These kids are looking for purpose in their hollow little lives, and fall prey to the lure of social justice.

Many black leaders and spokesmen are hip to this game. They are not drinking the BLM koolaid. Unfortunately, we have too many weak kneed political leaders in these Democratic shitholes that allow the woke disease to spread. As long as the electorate keeps voting for these cultural locusts, the disease will fester, and the social fabric will continue to unravel.