• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This will make your blood boil

ST. LOUIS – The parents of a 17-year-old athlete who lost her legs as the result of a St. Louis driver this weekend pleaded with a judge in the case that has changed their lives forever.
The family was traveling here from Nashville, Tennessee, for a volleyball tournament. On Tuesday, they told the court about their daughter, Janae Edmondson, a promising athlete who had just been accepted to the University of Tennessee Southern. They said she’s now on a ventilator, and they are struggling with how they will find the words to tell their daughter she has no legs.

The damn justice system kept putting him back out there.
We have that same problem in New Mexico too

The damn justice system kept putting him back out there.
We have that same problem in New Mexico too
And Wyoming

c3866b15-5360-4c84-a480-59dfb788412a_1140x641.jpg

The solution is simple. Cut off his legs.
Then how are they going to GPS monitor him? :unsure:

I have an idea, we could strap the device around his neck and accidentally over tighten it. I bet he wouldn't be in violation anymore either.....;)

What needs to start happening here is the worthless POS DA's that are letting this crap happen need to be called to task.

How many times do you all think we would get away with that? First time we violated the monitoring I bet our ***** would be in jail the next day.

Then how are they going to GPS monitor him? :unsure:

I have an idea, we could strap the device around his neck and accidentally over tighten it. I bet he wouldn't be in violation anymore either.....;)

What needs to start happening here is the worthless POS DA's that are letting this crap happen need to be called to task.

How many times do you all think we would get away with that? First time we violated the monitoring I bet our ***** would be in jail the next day.

Oh I'd take the neck collar up a notch. Make it like a dog shock collar,but stronger. If he leaves his area it shocks the piss out of him until he's back in.

Haven't you heard, the justice system not fair to black people. Too many blacks in jail is proof.

But it is fair, very fair.

What sucks is, Biden just passed the anti-lynching law.

Until those in charge face real consequences and face legitimate punishment for their decisions, nothing will change.

You all keep forgetting why the corrupt grifter class is so upset about January 6. The mere threat of paying the price sent them over the edge. Time to make these people pay the piper. I for one am done waiting for the grifter class to finally become crime victims before giving a ****. Therefore, starting today, we do the following:
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not allowed taxpayer funded security.
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not given police protection. They can take care of themselves.
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements gun control laws is not allowed to own a firearm and is not allowed armed security. Why do they get armed guards if they want to take away our ability to defend ourselves??
  • Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not allowed taxpayer funded security. They also have to prove that any private security is paid from their own personal assets, not from "campaign contributions."
  • Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not given police protection.
  • Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements gun control laws is not allowed to own a firearm and is not allowed armed security. Welcome to the party, pal.
They love these policies so much, they can live with them. The result is more police and judicial protection for those of us paying for the protection. Seriously, this downward spiral continues until we MAKE. THEM. CHANGE. WHAT. THEY. ARE. DOING.

Last edited:
This one. …..

• Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements gun control laws is not allowed to own a firearm and is not allowed armed security. Welcome to the party, pal.

Nope.
It doesn't make my blood boil at all. It happens so much in Democrat run cities that I am completely desensitized to it. I am heart broken for the girl and the family though.

Nope.
It doesn't make my blood boil at all. It happens so much in Democrat run cities that I am completely desensitized to it. I am heart broken for the girl and the family though.
No worries. Just “edit” out her legs.

NYPICHPDPICT000007044192.jpg

Until those in charge face real consequences and face legitimate punishment for their decisions, nothing will change.

You all keep forgetting why the corrupt grifter class is so upset about January 6. The mere threat of paying the price sent them over the edge. Time to make these people pay the piper. I for one am done waiting for the grifter class to finally become crime victims before giving a ****. Therefore, starting today, we do the following:
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not allowed taxpayer funded security.
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not given police protection. They can take care of themselves.
  • Any prosecutor who supports, advocates and/or implements gun control laws is not allowed to own a firearm and is not allowed armed security. Why do they get armed guards if they want to take away our ability to defend ourselves??
  • Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not allowed taxpayer funded security. They also have to prove that any private security is paid from their own personal assets, not from "campaign contributions."
  • Any politician who supports, advocates and/or implements no cash bail and "set them free" policies is not given police protection.
They love these policies so much, they can live with them. The result is more police and judicial protection for those of us paying for the protection. Seriously, this downward spiral continues until we MAKE. THEM. CHANGE. WHAT. THEY. ARE. DOING.
Good luck, everyone needs to have dreams.

Good luck, everyone needs to have dreams.

The American Revolution began with some rowdy guys getting together in bars in Boston, Philadelphia and New York. Again, why do you think the grifter class is so appalled at January 6, where the only person killed was an unarmed 115 lb. woman?