• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Today is the big day (IG Horowitz report)

Everyone can see that this is exactly a witch hunt and partisan at that. The difference is that the only reporting is by those participating in said witch hunt, so there is really no push back. I firmly believe that people are tired of the bullshit, and continual pushing of it, and will vote accordingly in November.

What would be nice is to see new people take over for all 435 idiots in the house and start investing ALL the prior members of BOTH parties.

Reactions: BAS
I don’t know who is responsible for direct oversight of the FBI, but that institution needs an enema. If they did this in a case involving the President, what have they done to ordinary Americans? Someone needs to crawl up the FBI’s *** and see how far the corruption goes. My guess it runs pretty ******* deep.

I don’t know who is responsible for direct oversight of the FBI, but that institution needs an enema. If they did this in a case involving the President, what have they done to ordinary Americans? Someone needs to crawl up the FBI’s *** and see how far the corruption goes. My guess it runs pretty ******* deep.

I can't believe Comey is acting like he's been vindicated. What a clusterfuck, he should be ******* ashamed.

No, he should be charged, and I believe he will be. He has perjured himself many times.

Would love to see it, but I'm still skeptical.

Oh, it's coming. He was already referred by the IG. They declined, up until now. Something is up.

With every fiber of my being hamster, I hope it happens.

The exhaustive checklist for potential prosecution for lying under oath during a Federal investigation, including lies to Congress:

Hate Trump: No charge

Like Trump: PROSECUTE!!!!!!!

I could be accused of being overly critical, but...

The IG report mentions 'Corney' 480 times. And 'Comey' 0 times.

Corney Comey

'r & n' have a natural gap except when together, they can read as an 'm'. So, g'head and download a copy of the IG report, do a word search on "Comey". Nada. Zip. Zilch. Do a search on 'Corney'. 480. Typo? 480 'typos' in a 480 page report that took 'our finest minds' years and millions to produce? Hardly.

So what was the 'media's' propaganda when this thing came out? 'Nothing to see here'. 'Comey is fully exonerated'. 'Comey hardly even mentioned'. No mention of the 'typo'.

Coincidence? Hardly.

That whole city stinks like an open grave.

It appears the establishment is getting restless as the Durham report gets closer to coming out. Apparently a former DHS whistleblower under the Obama Administration was found dead with a shotgun wound to the chest. They are calling it a suicide... give me a ******* breakhttps://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/23/obama-dhs-whistleblower-found-dead-gunshot-wound-chest/

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I just can't imagine a gunshot wound to the chest in a suicide (unless they're desperately wanting someone to study their brain).

Had this been someone with ties to Trump it would be the number one story on the news for months to come, but since it's Barry, not a ******* peep

It appears the establishment is getting restless as the Durham report gets closer to coming out.

Durham is a prosecutor. There are no reports, There are either indictments, or not.

You're right my bad. Gets a little confusing after 3 years of special prosecutors and reports. Either way I'm calling bullshit on the suicide. He had something on bammy and the doj that they didn't want getting out.
Durham is a prosecutor. There are no reports, There are either indictments, or not.

I live in quaking fear of reports. I cannot sleep some nights, imagining a report roundly questioning - not criticizing, mind you, just questioning - my sub-referral of a joint analysis of a proposed amendment to an additional footnote on a subcommittee's proposed additions and changes to the still-pending panel outline of a proposed future committee report on the naming of a potential 2029 subcontract for construction of a stop sign on an intersection in a small Indian reservation.

I went out on a goddamn limb and proposed that the stop sign be named the "Chief Warren Bull Intersection." Did not go well, and I have not slept soundly since.

I just can't imagine a gunshot wound to the chest in a suicide (unless they're desperately wanting someone to study their brain).

It's possible. My grandfather, before I was born, committed suicide with a rifle shot to the chest. War veteran. Was in a very bad car accident and got addicted to morphine. Ruined his life. Didn't get his social security check the day he was supposed to and while his daughters were home and his wife out, went upstairs, sat in a chair, managed to point the rifle at his chest and pulled the trigger.

It's not common however. I don't suspect this whistleblower killed himself.

It's possible. My grandfather, before I was born, committed suicide with a rifle shot to the chest. War veteran. Was in a very bad car accident and got addicted to morphine. Ruined his life. Didn't get his social security check the day he was supposed to and while his daughters were home and his wife out, went upstairs, sat in a chair, managed to point the rifle at his chest and pulled the trigger.

It's not common however. I don't suspect this whistleblower killed himself.

Sorry to hear, Tim. My uncle in Pittsburgh was scaffolding the roof of his house when a neighbor simply said hello to him, he lost his bearings, and fell off the two-story roof. Managed to almost sever his leg completely on his way down and had to be airlifted out. Had to stay on a morphine drip for quite a while while he was in the hospital, and you know how the story goes from there. Got addicted to painkillers, and he's just now starting the road to recovery without really powerful and addictive painkillers.

This was 15 years ago. I feel sorry for anybody that has a serious accident where they're in such terrible pain that they need these things just to function.

Sorry to hear, Tim. My uncle in Pittsburgh was scaffolding the roof of his house when a neighbor simply said hello to him, he lost his bearings, and fell off the two-story roof. Managed to almost sever his leg completely on his way down and had to be airlifted out. Had to stay on a morphine drip for quite a while while he was in the hospital, and you know how the story goes from there. Got addicted to painkillers, and he's just now starting the road to recovery without really powerful and addictive painkillers.

This was 15 years ago. I feel sorry for anybody that has a serious accident where they're in such terrible pain that they need these things just to function.

Thanks. He was a tremendous man, so I've heard. I never met him though so it's different than losing someone you had. I wish I'd known him.

He got addicted back in a day and time when they didn't understand the impact of morphine. They didn't do the controlled drips. It literally just destroyed his life. He was a jet mechanic at an airport here in DC after being in the war. Commuting home, it was dusk, gets out to the country and crests a hill and hits a cub cadet tractor some kid had out in the road. Kid didn't get hurt, my grandfather was severely.

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Scary ****, that fall. Wow.

Both stories go to show, in a split second, one freak thing can change lives forever.