• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin and Canada Officialy exposed

This is the **** that kills me. Bailey Zappe out there winning games. Cooper Rush is winning games. Daniel Jones is winning games.

You’ll never convince me those three guys are better than Kenny Pickett, or that they have better receivers because they aren’t and they don’t.

What they are is better prepared and better coached. Meanwhile, the Steelers look like the ******* keystone cops on both sides of the ball and special teams.

If Mike Tomlin is too stupid to change, then he deserves every criticism he gets. Personally, I think it’s foolish pride with him. Too proud to be wrong. Bunch of crap.

This is the **** that kills me. Bailey Zappe out there winning games. Cooper Rush is winning games. Daniel Jones is winning games.

You’ll never convince me those three guys are better than Kenny Pickett, or that they have better receivers because they aren’t and they don’t.

What they are is better prepared and better coached. Meanwhile, the Steelers look like the ******* keystone cops on both sides of the ball and special teams.

If Mike Tomlin is too stupid to change, then he deserves every criticism he gets. Personally, I think it’s foolish pride with him. Too proud to be wrong. Bunch of crap.
Four years of this garbage on offense too. Mitch Trubisky is better than those guys as well. It's just a poorly coached team right now.

I've been saying for years that's why his suck-*** high draft picks keep getting trotted out there. He would rather someone look like *** and lose games than bench him and admit he made a mistake drafting or coaching the guy.

I've been saying for years that's why his suck-*** high draft picks keep getting trotted out there. He would rather someone look like *** and lose games than bench him and admit he made a mistake drafting or coaching the guy.
Bush and Claypool will continue to play most of the time. The only reason we saw Warren and Zeppo the other Watt brother get some touches was because Harris is hurt, not because he's playing poorly.