• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin gets 3 year extension

You continue to rip Tomlin for meddling in the offense. Again, you have no proof of that. It sure didn't seem like meddling with Arians, Haley and Fitchner. So a logical conclusion would be more recently. Blame him for hiring Canada. Without question. But I don't understand the criticism of meddling with an incompetent OC or QB play.
It's called "reading between the lines." Not everything will be spelled out for you, in black and white. You need to employ some wisdom and thought into things, especially with this team, where the principals, starting with the owner, is used to dodging from accountability, full time. They rarely admit to who makes what decision that way they dodge accountability, and Art is the master of it.

If you can't plainly see that Shades was calling the shots on offense leading up to, and including, the playoff, embarrassing loss in Buffalo, I can't help you; a loss, where Tomlin's IMMEDIATE thought after the game, was about turning the ball over, as reason for the loss. Not the facts that we couldn't make any 1ST DOWNS, OR SCORE ANY POINTS, OR stop THE BILLS FROM DOING SO. Nope, it ALL came down to the turnovers, and that's all we needed to know.

Do you have a reading a comprehension problem? Her byline was clearly at the top of the article.

And IN the article it referenced ANOTHER article that made mention of Tomlin's megalomania by Madden. That's TWO right there, Einstein. Don't you ever grow weary of being wrong all the time? Now, move the goalposts again, Tim Tam, go for it.

Weary……………………….. Yep

Salute the nation

It's called "reading between the lines." Not everything will be spelled out for you, in black and white. You need to employ some wisdom and thought into things, especially with this team, where the principals, starting with the owner, is used to dodging from accountability, full time. They rarely admit to who makes what decision that way they dodge accountability, and Art is the master of it.

If you can't plainly see that Shades was calling the shots on offense leading up to, and including, the playoff, embarrassing loss in Buffalo, I can't help you; a loss, where Tomlin's IMMEDIATE thought after the game, was about turning the ball over, as reason for the loss. Not the facts that we couldn't make any 1ST DOWNS, OR SCORE ANY POINTS, OR stop THE BILLS FROM DOING SO. Nope, it ALL came down to the turnovers, and that's all we needed to know.
oh eat a dick

you assume the worst since you have a bug up your *** about the man

I read that post where you said if he linked a rival site again he'd be gone. I set him up!

I wish I could say it was planned.
He will be back as annoying as ever. Now is a time to enjoy the peaceful. Only a BLT can make it better.😁

Puleeze, what you've been doing is making up s h i t and sticking it between the lines, trying to pass yourself off as someone with a high football IQ.

Puleeze, what you've been doing is making up s h i t and sticking it between the lines, trying to pass yourself off as someone with a high football IQ.
Upscale the BLT to a BELT....Add a dippy egg. Had these last night oddly enough.

Upscale the BLT to a BELT....Add a dippy egg. Had these last night oddly enough.
I would have drafted the BELT first it had a better 40 time and I loved the in-depth 10 second youtube highlight film that I studied diligently. Cool shades knows nothing about that.

Love the “dippy” egg description, does that mean ”soft” yoke or is it about the cooker of the egg…….?

Salute the nation

Love the “dippy” egg description, does that mean ”soft” yoke or is it about the cooker of the egg…….?

Salute the nation
Egad! It is Pittsburghese it is a runny egg. Perhaps with an extra fast 40.

Egad! It is Pittsburghese it is a runny egg. Perhaps with an extra fast 40.

I knew that, but wanted to give Badcat some shllllit………. (Read between the lines, if you will)

Salute the nation

I knew that, but wanted to give Badcat some shllllit………. (Read between the lines, if you will)

Salute the nation
My girl says that all the time, read between the lines and holds her hand up.

Women.

maybe we are Buddies

What about buddies buddies.................... ?

That's the real deal.

BACON for all, by the truck load and yes pending on who hands you the pack, you have a 40% chance of it being peppered / 74% dippy / 31% real egg.

Salute the nation

What about buddies buddies.................... ?

That's the real deal.

BACON for all, by the truck load and yes pending on who hands you the pack, you have a 40% chance of it being peppered / 74% dippy / 31% real egg.

Salute the nation
that is pretty much what i had for breakfast and I ate it with my bet buddy Mrs Blitz