• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

I think this joke has gone on long enough. Somehow we need to curb stomp this bullshit out.

homer-simpson-my-eyes.gif

I mean seriously, does anybody think an elevated heart rate makes it more difficult to do tasks like reload a rifle, or hold the iron sights or reticle steady?!? I know that when I am shooting at something 200 yards away, the reticle is absolutely still, just like in the movies, so if my heart rate is 90 or 160, no difference! It's not like my heart rate makes the reticle bounce up and down like a ******* 6-year old on a trampoline!
****, just try hitting a golf ball when you're walking the course instead of driving the cart. At least in PA where the golf courses aren't flat.

WOW.
This guy nails these people with news stories of trans attacks on women in bathrooms.

And it's all self inflicted. Nobody is conquering us. Well at least not yet. Eventually when we've weakened enough by our own foolishness, someone will come for a chunk of this prime real-estate we occupy.
It's not actually self-inflicted - the 1920's and 30's communists of the Communist International and the Soviet Politburo were playing the long game. A lot of what is happening today has its foundations in the plans and strategies developed by the Communists back then. I find the archives of marxist.org a useful reference source.

It's not actually self-inflicted - the 1920's and 30's communists of the Communist International and the Soviet Politburo were playing the long game. A lot of what is happening today has its foundations in the plans and strategies developed by the Communists back then. I find the archives of marxist.org a useful reference source.

Let me rephrase. It's from doing nothing about it while they've taken over. The most important take over was the educational system and all types of media.

Then we elected a mentored marxist for president,TWICE!

Then installed a vegetable who is continuing the mentored marxist "fundamental change". Although he(Pedo Pete)isn't running anything. They set the agenda. Which is to weaken this country as much as possible.

They're doing an excellent job. A+

****, just try hitting a golf ball when you're walking the course instead of driving the cart. At least in PA where the golf courses aren't flat.
I was on the golf team in high school, our home course was called Rolling Fields, basically converted farmland, where absolutely no stance, other than the tee was level.

Uh oh... Who will the Lefties side with on this one? The Muslims or the Mentally ill?

Uh oh... Who will the Lefties side with on this one? The Muslims or the Mentally ill?

What to do, what to do, what to do?
If we ever get school choice it will be because of the Muzzies.

What to do, what to do, what to do?
If we ever get school choice it will be because of the Muzzies.
C'mon, Ron. You know the answer to this one. Just ask yourself, Which group is worse for America? Yes, the Left will side with the Trannies, sodomites and child molesters.

C'mon, Ron. You know the answer to this one. Just ask yourself, Which group is worse for America? Yes, the Left will side with the Trannies, sodomites and child molesters.
I dunno, the Muzzies are more likely to blow your **** up.
Although recently a lot of T's are shooting people.

I'd have to do it in disguise but I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel called Ron The Liberal and yell about how the Liberal way is best and be dripping with sarcasm.
"Vote Democrat, you KNOW you're stupid and let the smart people who went to the right schools tell you how to live."
"You can't use fossil fuels and need to roast in the summer and freeze in the winter to prevent global warming. Don't worry about us though, we'll be fine in D.C."
"You have to give up your cars and no go anywhere you can't walk and eat bugs. Don't worry about us though, we'll still have planes and real food."

Last edited:
I dunno, the Muzzies are more likely to blow your **** up.
Although recently a lot of T's are shooting people.
This is what makes choosing so hard for the Left. Both groups are bad for America.
They just can't decide who to support.

tenor.gif

This is what makes choosing so hard for the Left. Both groups are bad for America.
They just can't decide who to support.

tenor.gif
I love it when different groups that the Left panders to conflict with each other.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the “American right wing” for Canadian Muslims’ opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12 education.

Damn it, Confluence, I bet you are dismissive of Trudeau's claim simply because he is a person of the right color.

pm-trudeau-090.jpg

In closing, QBR
Copyright-Symbol-Header-Image.png

see, i told ya so:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the “American right wing” for Canadian Muslims’ opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12 education.
Yes, The Muslims are famous for their love of all things LGBTQLMNOP . Figures the American Right wingers would make them hate the gheys.