• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

What did it identify as?
Actually I don't know if it was a dude or a chick. My, my wife, my kids and their significant others were Dahntahn hanging out and bar hopping, had no clue it was furry weekend until we see people walking around in costumes. I just said, "Yo man, can I get a pic?" and he/she/rabbit/wolf nodded. This was about six years ago.

Actually I don't know if it was a dude or a chick. My, my wife, my kids and their significant others were Dahntahn hanging out and bar hopping, had no clue it was furry weekend until we see people walking around in costumes. I just said, "Yo man, can I get a pic?" and he/she/rabbit/wolf nodded. This was about six years ago.
That's yer story and yer sticking to it!! Lol

NW6YLQ3.jpg

Two unrelated stories - completely having nothing to do with each other, trust me.

Rachel-Jones-1.jpeg

US Army Says This Freak Is A Woman

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/you-cant-make-this-up-u-s-army/

The Army does not expect to hit its recruiting goal of 65,000 new soldiers this year as the pool of young Americans eligible to serve continues to shrink.

"We are not going to make that goal," Army Secretary Christine Wormuth told lawmakers at a congressional hearing Tuesday. "We are doing everything we can to get as close to it as possible; we are going to fall short."

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Action News has learned the name of the man who was arrested for a mass shooting on Monday night in Philadelphia that left five people dead.

Sources say that suspect is Kimbrady Carriker, 40, of the 5600 block of Belmar Terrace. He surrendered to officers while wearing a bulletproof vest.

Carriker has yet to be charged, but District Attorney Larry Krasner said at a Tuesday afternoon news conference he expects Carriker will be charged soon with multiple counts of murder.

13460444_070423-wpvi-kimbrady-carriker-FACEBOOK-img.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Action News has learned the name of the man who was arrested for a mass shooting on Monday night in Philadelphia that left five people dead.

Sources say that suspect is Kimbrady Carriker, 40, of the 5600 block of Belmar Terrace. He surrendered to officers while wearing a bulletproof vest.

Carriker has yet to be charged, but District Attorney Larry Krasner said at a Tuesday afternoon news conference he expects Carriker will be charged soon with multiple counts of murder.

Are they sure it's him and not a whyte NRA member? That doesn't make sense.

Ahhh more normal trans people committing an abnormal amount of mass shootings. It's the oppression.

Pedo Pete is already calling for more gun regulations and banning semi automatic rifles..lol.

Ahhh more normal trans people committing an abnormal amount of mass shootings. It's the oppression.

Pedo Pete is already calling for more gun regulations and banning semi automatic rifles..lol.

So. As you standing there, standing. Taking a piss, dick in hand, Looking into the mirror,….damn I look good, I’m a hot *****.

Wait no I’m not. I’m a deformed train wreck of a human. Let’s go shoot people. “#letters and symbols”

Not my sort of thing but a couple years ago I did get a pic with one of them downtown. I'm the one in the black Hawaiian shirt.

36669876_10212224878322705_6133344780521832448_n.jpg

I knew you were into bestiality. Knew it all along.