• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's getting close for me to just jump off this train. New Hampshire trans teen wins beauty contest. Totally deserved....totally.

Oh, That giant, fat, troll is far more beautiful than any of the young women. I think it was unfair to the rest of the women to let this bombshell in the contest. Truly, the standard of beauty to which all women should be judged.

By the way, Men are better than women at everything. Including being women.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It's getting close for me to just jump off this train. New Hampshire trans teen wins beauty contest. Totally deserved....totally.

I still haven't got my billion dollars. I identity as a billionaire kangaroo golden ninja. I want my money. They can give Ukraine billions and leave billions in weapons to our enemies. They can pay me for my transition to billionaire. I'll need a golden ninja kangaroo costume as well.

It's who I am. Don't laugh.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

What in the Fetterman is that?

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll go with the morbidly obese mentally ill guy playing dress up. The over the top drag queen makeup and dress vs all of the actual girls is a dead giveaway.
That’s a big boy

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Newly Transitioned Woman Proudly Runs Over First Curb
LIFESTYLE·Jul 18, 2022 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

NEW HAVEN, CT — Freshly transitioned to a woman, Leslie Roberson tasted the sweet thrill of womanhood this morning as she absolutely smashed her car into a curb.
"Whew! Sure feel like a woman now!" shouted Leslie with glee. "Better take the car into a mechanic now and get taken advantage of. This is great!"
Previously known as Bob, the newly minted "Leslie" had grown tired of deciding where to go to eat and being comfortable at ambient temperatures. "I just wasn't living my truth," said Leslie, turning down the thermostat. "Now I can take a hundred blankets with me everywhere I go and have completely preposterous mood swings. Wait, did I just close the garage door on the trunk?"
Sources say Leslie spent the remainder of the day making one sandwich after another, reveling in the joys of femininity. After learning how to do that turban thing women do with towels on their heads after taking a shower, Leslie then added seventeen more throw pillows to the bed. After Leslie turned down a high-level appointment in the Biden administration, Victoria's Secret called to offer a modeling gig.
"Wow, no one ever used to call me when I was Bob," said Leslie at publishing time. "Being oppressed is the best!"

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Local news reporting this morning that a 13 year old girl who thinks she's a boy is missing. They're advising that if you are sheltering "Cameron" you could be in trouble.
Gee, what could go wrong there?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
It's mental illness.

Former Navy SEAL Trans Poster Boy Announces DeTransition: 'Transgender Ideology Is Cultish'​

A former Navy SEAL who spent almost a decade living as a transgender woman is warning Americans of the dangers of the transgender movement after recently announcing he is detransitioning back to a man.

Chris Beck served in the Navy SEALs for 20 years on special operations teams and also served on the famed SEAL Team Six. Through 13 deployments, he received over 50 awards and medals for his service, including the Bronze Star with valor and the Purple Heart.

But Beck became a prominent national figure after announcing on CNN's Anderson Cooper in 2013 that he had become a transgender woman named Kristan Beck.

Now nine years later, Beck says he was used by the media and psychologists to "normalize" allowing transgender people in the military and to popularize the issue.

He told political commentator Robby Starbuck that he was prescribed hormones after a one-hour session with a Veterans Affairs doctor.

"I walked into a psychologist's office [and] in one day I have a letter in my hand saying I was transgender. I was authorized for hormones. I was authorized all this other stuff," Beck said.

He shared that the interview with Cooper came after he co-wrote the book "Warrior Princess" with psychologist Anne Speckhard. The book detailed his transition, but Beck says he was coerced into writing the book and claims the interview with Cooper was "propaganda."

"Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not believe a word of it," he said. "Everything that happened to me for the last ten years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."

Beck is the latest public figure to announce his decision to detransition.

As CBN News reported, British social media influencer Oli London recently announced his decision to live as a man after dedicating his life to Christ.

"I just want to speak up because there are a lot of people out there who are confused about who they are," he told CBN News. "I just want people to be the way they are born, the way that God intended."

A Warning About Protecting Children

Beck, like many other detransitioners, is now advocating for protecting children against the "transgender craze".

"There are thousands of gender clinics being put up over all of America," he shared. "As soon as [kids] go in and say, 'I'm a tomboy or this makes me feel comfortable' and then a psychologist says, 'oh, you're transgender'. And then they set you on hormones – the same hormones they are using for medical castration for pedophiles. Now they are giving this to healthy 13-year-olds," he explained.

"Does this seem right," he asked. "This is why I am trying to tell America to wake up."

More in the article...

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Come-on man Y'all need to get with the program. It a brave new world out there and there is no room for you neanderthals and your mean spirited BS.

NaNrRMA.jpg

8sa9wZC.png

KlxPl3d.png

Last edited:

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Here’s a nice clip of an advocate saying how they are “trusted” so they can give gender identity advice to 12 year olds without parents knowledge. Apparently that’s Colorado law

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here’s a nice clip of an advocate saying how they are “trusted” so they can give gender identity advice to 12 year olds without parents knowledge. Apparently that’s Colorado law

So I’m trusted to take that ***** behind the dumpster and just………

Trust me you be fine after

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s a sickening disease.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We need another Fred Rogers more than ever.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
What in the name of...?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember the Wi Spa trans dude in CA that went naked on the women's side of the spa, exposing himself to even little girls?

Prepare to be stunned. He's a registered sex offender.

Darren Agee Merager, facing trial in the Wi Spa controversy, and arrested on December 13th after 15 months on the lam, is a convicted and registered sex offender. The 53-year-old has a long criminal record: vehicle theft, trespassing, robbery, and a prison escape in 1995. In 2018 he was arrested for exposing himself at a gas station. And twice in 2019 he is known to have exposed himself to children (at the West Hollywood Aquatics Center) and women (at the Century Day & Night Spa in the Arlington Heights neighborhood in Los Angeles).

But to ‘woke’ Left activists and their sympathizers in the media, he is a martyr. They say he was the one wronged when on June 23rd last year, women at the Wi Spa, near Los Angeles’ Koreatown, objected to his naked presence in a tub in the women’s locker-room area. It didn’t matter to the ‘woke’ that a five-year-old girl was among those using the area. All they cared about was that he self-identifies as female. By California law, self-identification has been enough for Merager to get a driver’s license and other IDs declaring him legally female. Despite the male genitalia he perversely likes to flaunt. To the Left, the Wi Spa incident was a case of “transphobia.”.....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Remember the Wi Spa trans dude in CA that went naked on the women's side of the spa, exposing himself to even little girls?

Prepare to be stunned. He's a registered sex offender.

Darren Agee Merager, facing trial in the Wi Spa controversy, and arrested on December 13th after 15 months on the lam, is a convicted and registered sex offender. The 53-year-old has a long criminal record: vehicle theft, trespassing, robbery, and a prison escape in 1995. In 2018 he was arrested for exposing himself at a gas station. And twice in 2019 he is known to have exposed himself to children (at the West Hollywood Aquatics Center) and women (at the Century Day & Night Spa in the Arlington Heights neighborhood in Los Angeles).

But to ‘woke’ Left activists and their sympathizers in the media, he is a martyr. They say he was the one wronged when on June 23rd last year, women at the Wi Spa, near Los Angeles’ Koreatown, objected to his naked presence in a tub in the women’s locker-room area. It didn’t matter to the ‘woke’ that a five-year-old girl was among those using the area. All they cared about was that he self-identifies as female. By California law, self-identification has been enough for Merager to get a driver’s license and other IDs declaring him legally female. Despite the male genitalia he perversely likes to flaunt. To the Left, the Wi Spa incident was a case of “transphobia.”.....
Of course.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

In the "you can't make this **** up file" - going woke only to be humiliated.

EU Skating Championships duped by Transgender skater​

A 59 year-old male Finnish farmer took up skating at age 50, declared himself transgender, and performed yesterday under the female name Minna-Maaria at the opening of the European Figure Skating Championship.

Finland was proud to announce that they would be including the world’s “first trans figure skater” at the proceedings, only to discover Markku could not skate.