• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Wrong doctor. Go to one that specializes in hormone therapy.

We have numerous ones around town. Those guys do some serious buisness..haha
Seriously? What do I look up. Is it covered.

Seriously? What do I look up. Is it covered.

It is on some insurances. I've had a truckload of past clients go to them. I also had a good friend of mine who was an officer in Naval Intelligence who was all of 27 years old low T, got a script from doctor and it was paid for by the Navy. It's a genuine health issue.

One of the doctors here in town. They could mist likely direct you to someone near you.

You can also just Google up TRT and it will list all of the clinics near you.

Last edited:

What a train wreck. I'd pack my **** up and go. **** all of that nonsense. Life is too short for that. He can't be happy with that circus freakshow of the mentally ill ....check please.

Great clip about a tomboy 11 year old girl pushed into something she changed her mind on and said i made a big mistake by the time she was 16.

People pushing this **** on kids should be jailed.Children can not make these decisions because they're ******* children.

It starts a few minutes in. Just totally pissed me off this is going on.

Has this country lost all common sense?

As a transgender woman I could whip my junk out in front of other women? Is this what’s referred to as a light bulb moment?

As a transgender woman I could whip my junk out in front of other women? Is this what’s referred to as a light bulb moment?
Like we used to say: "if you are man enough to whip it out, I'm man enough to stick a fork in it."

Damn what a mess. It's truly a mental disorder.

oUERuf7.jpg