• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Every time I open this thread I picture drag queens with pom poms prancing around screeching “Here we go trannies, here we go!”
846hom.jpg

S’all right, when the Muzzies take over and enact Sharia Law that will fix all the transgender bull****.

This is good.

You're a lampshade, let me put a lightbulb up your a$$.

I dont understand the point here. Most school shooters or mass shootings are not carried out by a transgender. The bottom line is anyone who goes around and shoots a bunch of helpless people is not mentally right. It does not matter if they are black, white, trans, gay, etc etc....Look at what happens w/ some seemingly "normal" couples. You have parents killing their kids in horrific ways. I understand the media likes to portray shooters as white males, but it is also wrong to portray trans people as some violent threat to society as a whole. There are just a lot of mentally unstable people out there of all types.

I dont understand the point here. Most school shooters or mass shootings are not carried out by a transgender. The bottom line is anyone who goes around and shoots a bunch of helpless people is not mentally right. It does not matter if they are black, white, trans, gay, etc etc....Look at what happens w/ some seemingly "normal" couples. You have parents killing their kids in horrific ways. I understand the media likes to portray shooters as white males, but it is also wrong to portray trans people as some violent threat to society as a whole. There are just a lot of mentally unstable people out there of all types.
Did u read the article?

U find nothing wrong with the hate rhetoric against white people. I wonder where they are learning that.
Yet white supremacy and white privilegeis the main problem according to the drama from the White House our MSM and college campuses.
It is all hate speech.

Last edited:
The fact that this was posted in the transgender thread may have thrown you off.
The Liberalism is a Mental Disease thread may have been a better fit for this story.

The headline of the article made it pretty clear.
The point was the fact that his manifesto expressing his hatred of white people was kept under wraps.

Gotta keep the illusion of white supremacy going.

Last edited:
because it's being forced in our faces that trans people are passive, submissive and only want to be left alone. that they're 100% NOT mentally ****** up, and are bright, passionate and sensitive to their surroundings.

because it's being forced in our faces that trans people are passive, submissive and only want to be left alone. that they're 100% NOT mentally ****** up, and are bright, passionate and sensitive to their surroundings.

I have yet to see a person in fantasy land come across as normal. Because it isn't. It's mental illness in most, a fad to others trying to get in on the new this makes me special thing.

I have yet to see a person in fantasy land come across as normal. Because it isn't. It's mental illness in most, a fad to others trying to get in on the new this makes me special thing.
Exactly, It's like those people who have to put on Spandex and their colorful little Lance Armstrong shirts just to ride their bi-cycles. Totally mental

Exactly, It's like those people who have to put on Spandex and their colorful little Lance Armstrong shirts just to ride their bi-cycles. Totally mental
To hell with that bullscrit.. What happened to the days when you got your pants caught in the chain and it all went to hell? Your first experience with a busted transmission. You'd then impress the girls by flipping the bike upside down on its handlebar and seat and put the chain back on like a pro.

Who here clipped a couple playing cards to the front fork with a clothes pin to get that motorcycle sound? Pretty sure my bike sounded like a Harley that could be heard from about 2-3 miles away.

Ducking bicyclists today are a long ways off from their roots. Ducking pansies.

iu

Last edited:
The fact that this was posted in the transgender thread may have thrown you off.
The Liberalism is a Mental Disease thread may have been a better fit for this story.

The headline of the article made it pretty clear.
The point was the fact that his manifesto expressing his hatred of white people was kept under wraps.

Gotta keep the illusion of white supremacy going.
Wasn't this person white? I took the manifesto as lashing out more against the spolied rich kids than white people in general, but who knows. He / she attended one of the "privileged" schools at one point. I see a fair number of trans people out and never had any negative interactions or felt threatened. I do feel it is a mental thing, but doesn't make them any more violent than others. If someone is mentally retarded and kids pick on or bully them society thinks it's awful. If a trans person gets picked on or bullied its because they are a freak. At some point you are going to snap. You also have people who torture / kill / whatever others for seemingly no reason. The human brain will never be fully understood. I just don't think you can label people regardless of skin or sexual orientation on how likely they are to commit a violent crime.

To hell with that bullscrit.. What happened to the days when you got your pants caught in the chain and it all went to hell? Your first experience with a busted transmission. You'd then impress the girls by flipping the bike upside down on its handlebar and seat and put the chain back on like a pro.

Who here clipped a couple playing cards to the front fork with a clothes pin to get that motorcycle sound? Pretty sure my bike sounded like a Harley that could be heard from about 2-3 miles away.

iu
these mfs today dont ride bicycles unless its on GTA

Wasn't this person white? I took the manifesto as lashing out more against the spolied rich kids than white people in general, but who knows. He / she attended one of the "privileged" schools at one point. I see a fair number of trans people out and never had any negative interactions or felt threatened. I do feel it is a mental thing, but doesn't make them any more violent than others. If someone is mentally retarded and kids pick on or bully them society thinks it's awful. If a trans person gets picked on or bullied its because they are a freak. At some point you are going to snap. You also have people who torture / kill / whatever others for seemingly no reason. The human brain will never be fully understood. I just don't think you can label people regardless of skin or sexual orientation on how likely they are to commit a violent crime.
trans people are freaks

I'm not saying they're worthless contributors to society, since i don't know that they vote (D).

iu
I broke my collar bone jumping my bike off a ramp when I was in the 7th grade.

Reactions: xjx
Mental ill tend to do bad things more than those that are not.