• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

@Tim Steelersfan
here's another to file under "Things we were told wouldn't ever never ever never happen"

Linky no work for me. But let me guess....

A man...dressing as a woman...peeped, assaulted, or raped a straight woman or young girl?

Riddle me this...when was the last time you read a news story about a biological female who became a trans male committing these crimes, or who tried to join the boys basketball or football teams?

Weird, this one-way street.

insurrection!!!!

I got banned from reddit because I used the term twerk. I am soooo glad that I have you guys to vent to.

This is just the goofiness asinine **** so far out in left field,that it's over the fence and in the woods.

It's hard to grasp we are even having hearing about this stuff.

It's even harder to grasp a "genuine real woman" would not be defending tooth and nail everything they've fought to have as women.

At some point someone made her buy into this nonsense. This is a packaged ideology of complete and total foolishness. Who is teaching people this stuff? And why? What's the big picture?

Not sure why this one in particular gets to me and angers me so much. I guess it's the victim's raw emotion and evident feelings of helplessness. Right at that critical middle school age where they are so vulnerable.
Not defending the attack, but maybe this girl and her friends bullied the trans guy until he had enough. Not enough context or backstory here to really give an opinion.