• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump and 1st lady have Wuhan flu

If this were a NASCAR race, Trump has been forced to pit late in the race and go a lap down. The psychological impact and pall over Washington will of course be leveraged to delay or run out the clock on SCOTUS confirmation hearings. The RINO girly men will have all the cover they need to mess this up with plausible deniabilty.

Meanwhile, the DS's placement of "debris on the track" is done in the hopes Slow Joe can win the race under the Caution Flag. Joe has been running "under Caution" for months anyway. Every time Trump tried to hold rallies, gain momentum, and dump the clutch, someone famous caught Covid and here we go under Caution again.

Announced "32/33" days before the Election in the Masonic City -- has all the hallmarks of another ritual if you ask me.

Last edited:
Boris Johnson’s ICU stay and Hermain Cain’s death certainly did their part in proving how overblown Covid was.

The CDC disagrees with you

120198871_10221196053263424_2707854811123691776_n.jpg

For those 65 and under, it's less severe than the flu. Very deadly for those 70 and above on an escalating scale.

Overblown? Yep. We locked down the world for this.

I'm sure you'll have some inane rebuttal because COVID is the new religion for the Left. Ya'll love it (you included), like killing babies and importing illegal aliens. It's a tenet of your religion now.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn’t wish anyone to get sick.
My old lady texted me last night if it would be funny if Biden got Covid,I said not really but it would be ironic

Last edited:
The Prez will be fine. He is generally healthy, and we have adequate therapeutics. Not worried. Bad timing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

We have no clue how healthy he is honestly. He appears healthy at least, but if he has underlying issues the public would never know. He is showing mild covid symptoms currently. Hopefully they don't progress

The CDC disagrees with you

120198871_10221196053263424_2707854811123691776_n.jpg

For those 65 and under, it's less severe than the flu. Very deadly for those 70 and above on an escalating scale.

Overblown? Yep. We locked down the world for this.

I'm sure you'll have some inane rebuttal because COVID is the new religion for the Left. Ya'll love it (you included), like killing babies and importing illegal aliens. It's a tenet of your religion now.

Don’t forget only 8.000 dying from Covid alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

We have no clue how healthy he is honestly. He appears healthy at least, but if he has underlying issues the public would never know. He is showing mild covid symptoms currently. Hopefully they don't progress
And maybe hiden Biden was a necessary strategy because he is in a high risk group because of age and other issues?

Good time for a veep debate!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Politics, of all damn things, has revealed many people's wretched souls. I wish no ill-will on any human being ever, no matter their political affiliation or stance on any political matter. What the **** is wrong with you is my question.

Hildebeast is not human.

Peace, Love and Tolerance flowing forth from the Left like a mighty river

120732821_4893281244030489_3501426933991759423_n.jpg

Twitter is disgusting today. I mean, it is most days, but more so today. People openly wishing for the First family's death, Pence and his wife, it's sickening. I wonder how many got banned for "violating community standards." My guess is none.

mighty river flowing forth...
with peace...
120641170_10160237824913146_5361471938918998149_n.jpg

love...
120614889_10160237824918146_2418417349655709651_n.jpg

tolerance...
120365304_10160237824898146_2080300666901450193_n.jpg

120334283_187702186202516_17252043753542510_n.jpg

The market is dropping because of this. It shows how important Trump is to our thriving economy.

Now if Ofuckup, Hildebitch or Creepy Joe were in charge and got the Chinese bat aids, the market would skyrocket.

it also shows a lot of idiots buy stocks. This will be a blip. If Biden wins, the market will drop for real.

Biden got his Covid test result today- negative.

damn, there are some miserable people out there. I wonder if they would hope for that same fate on their parents or children if karma bit them in the ***?

I am going to say this again, for at least the third time on this forum - a Bidenarris Presidency will be an attack on everything middle class America values:

- Home ownership
- Police protection
- Gun ownership
- Ammunition purchases by mail
- Automobile ownership
- Affordable energy

I thereby advise all to join a group I have recently encountered:

Bring
Uplifting
Young
Adults
Much
More
Optimism

Once Trump comes through this fine, it will wake a lot of people up to the fact that CNN has been bullshitting them that Covid is some kind of ******* death sentence. ,

Once Trump comes through this fine, it will wake a lot of people up to the fact that CNN has been bullshitting them that Covid is some kind of ******* death sentence. ,
You mean Trump, and the ****.

And the Tennessee Titans

You mean Trump, and the ****.

And the Tennessee Titans

I hope the **** survive. Oh, Trump, too.
**** the Titans.

******* media for some reason is not reporting on the dozens of baseball players (Marlins, Cardinals) and football players (Titties) hospitalized due to the plague-like Chinese flu.

I mean, dozens have contracted the Chinese flu. How many were hospitalized? How many dead? 10? 20? MORE?!?!?

******* media for some reason is not reporting on the dozens of baseball players (Marlins, Cardinals) and football players (Titties) hospitalized due to the plague-like Chinese flu.

I mean, dozens have contracted the Chinese flu. How many were hospitalized? How many dead? 10? 20? MORE?!?!?

They're all dead.... well dead to me anyway....