• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump and 1st lady have Wuhan flu

Trump on his way to Walter Reed. The media is having a field day with this!!

I listened to Trump's 20 second clip on youtube. He sounded fine to me. I'm sure they are trying to get in front of this so he can get back to campaigning ASAP. He didn't even appear to have a cold.

Trump on his way to Walter Reed. The media is having a field day with this!!

As he should. Get fluids, monitor him and his vitals, then......debate two.

To be honest, I was so ******* drained after my symptoms were gone. Still had a cough for ever but felt great but worn the **** out for weeks.

Is this just the season finale or the the series finale?? lol

focus completely shifted from debate stuff....

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Great time to watch closely just how warped the leftists are. Of course these are people who champion late term abortions and leaving those who survive to die on a cold steel table.

Great time to watch closely just how warped the leftists are. Of course these are people who champion late term abortions and leaving those who survive to die on a cold steel table.

some just can't help themselves to show what lost souls they really are. The evil in their souls is actually frightening.

Good timing to have whacked the Liberals from my Friends list on FB last week. I'm sure most of them are hoping fervently for the President's death.

I don’t know why I still maintained a FB account —I haven’t logged into for years

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

This actually could be a positive thing. Trump will get through this with no problem, showing the country that the shutdown was bullshit and unnecessary.

He’s going to get the best possible treatment.

FWIW: I know of a few his age that had zero problems with it.

I know over 20 who had it. They said they the worst part of it is they were tired & lethargic. They barely felt anything else outside of short flu like systems & lost of taste and smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Jim Acosta...yeah THAT GUY...reported
that Trump is experiencing shortness of breath and is in serious condition.

Anyone else believe it?

Jim Acosta...yeah THAT GUY...reported
that Trump is experiencing shortness of breath and is in serious condition.

Anyone else believe it?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...nia-mike-pence-debates-election-b749136.html*

"...Many Democrats and Trump opponents online were skeptical that the president had actually contracted the virus after the news broke. Maybe the President was lying to gain advantage in the polls before the November election, they speculated. Maybe he was manipulating the press. Could it all be a clever plot?

The answer is no. It cannot be a clever plot. Trump lies all the time. He even lies about the weather. But even untrustworthy people can generally be trusted not to construct elaborate plans to step on a rake. In this case, Trump is demonstrating his incompetence, not his malice. And when skeptics insist that he is engaging in some elaborate ruse, they actually obfuscate just how viciously malicious his incompetence is
."

"Like Davila, most people who think Trump is lying about his virus diagnosis believe that he is trying to get out of future presidential debates. It's true that reliable polls show Biden won the debate handily. But Trump is not a self-reflective man. He thinks shouting and blustering and interrupting makes him look strong. There's no reason to think he realizes he lost."

"Trump is not lying about getting the virus. He was lying about being invulnerable to it. And that lie, which he himself apparently believed, has had incredibly dangerous consequences. He may have exposed attendees at a New Jersey fundraiser. He may have exposed Biden to the virus at the debates as well. Other high-placed officials may also be in danger. Trump has thrown the government into chaos, all because he didn't like wearing masks, and thought it would be politically convenient if the virus disappeared".

******* media for some reason is not reporting on the dozens of baseball players (Marlins, Cardinals) and football players (Titties) hospitalized due to the plague-like Chinese flu.

I mean, dozens have contracted the Chinese flu. How many were hospitalized? How many dead? 10? 20? MORE?!?!?

Starting to think the Titans deal is a ritual too. Remember several weeks ago when the emails leaked about Nashville City officials covering up data on Covid-1984 and its minimal affect on business in the city?

What better way to recalibrate the city to the severity of Covid-1984 than an outbreak with the hometown football team?

Presser at WR hospital says Prez is on the improve. No fever since yesterday. Up and walking.

Now Chris Christie tested positive. Someone was a spreader.

Presser at WR hospital says Prez is on the improve. No fever since yesterday. Up and walking.

Now Chris Christie tested positive. Someone was a spreader.

Turning into a **** show....Dr also said he was positive 72 hours ago which does not go by what we were told. That would be mid-day wednesday and he was traveling all over the place. If true that is beyond stupid. There was also an "unconfirmed" report that he is in worse shape than the Drs. were saying at the presser. Of course that could be bogus, but the 72 hour thing is concerning.

EDIT: Dr just released a statement saying he meant day 3 not 72 hours. Hopefully that is true...

Last edited:
I hope and pray the president and first lady recover fully and quickly.

I don't know what else to say aside from that. I'm so tired and weary of all of this. The picking apart of every detail to try and find angles to criticize. The excitement, almost glee with which some in the media are reporting that he might be sicker than they're letting on. The holier than thous and the I told you sos. The ugliness of people. The blind allegiances. The spin.

I need to take a break from news and politics for awhile.

I hope and pray the president and first lady recover fully and quickly.

I don't know what else to say aside from that. I'm so tired and weary of all of this. The picking apart of every detail to try and find angles to criticize. The excitement, almost glee with which some in the media are reporting that he might be sicker than they're letting on. The holier than thous and the I told you sos. The ugliness of people. The blind allegiances. The spin.

I need to take a break from news and politics for awhile.
Don't stop now, its like the season finale is just in a few weeks!!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Is it too soon for Trump to start making some dying wishes, which would rightly become law at the time of his passing?

How come no one around the president after he tested positive was wearing N95s? We are forced to wear N95s in a nursing home when we dont even have covid in the building.

How come no one around the president after he tested positive was wearing N95s? We are forced to wear N95s in a nursing home when we dont even have covid in the building.

First thing I’d say is that is a waste of high end ppe. Just saying. If your center is naive then there is no need. I assume your doing the weekly/biweekly testing. Normal masks are more than in line with CMS guildiens. Now if you place is doing a quarantine unit for residents that just come in / go out for medical then in that unit I can see the higher level given you treat them as positive until proven otherwise.

Next. Do you think the white household folks have a respiratory protection plan that has these staff medically evaluated and fit tested to determine the correct respiratory to use? I doubt it. So, what the point of an N95 over anything else if it’s not properly fitted?

I agree it's a waste of PPE. A nursing home near me has 80+ positive residents and 20+ staff. The national guard was there and no staff or guardsmen had N95s in the pics i saw. My building is considered yellow. We have one resident in quarantine with no symptoms. Our admin is going above CMS guidelines. As for fit testing it is not that difficult im sure the white house has the resources for that. We have about 6 types of N95s available but like you said its a waste when only needed for 1 room. We have been wearing them for months

Because someone might bring it into the building. Although I'm one of those who thinks masks don't really do a lot of good.
I've heard that at the White House everyone who comes into contact with the President gets tested every day and their temperature checked when they enter the building.

I agree it's a waste of PPE. A nursing home near me has 80+ positive residents and 20+ staff. The national guard was there and no staff or guardsmen had N95s in the pics i saw.

Question. What exactly does the National Guard do in a nursing home and what is their level of infection control expertise? The National Guard and the FBI were in the very large nursing home in my county (Brighton Rehab) and more recently at another nursing home in Westmoreland County where there have been a large number of cases

Last edited:
Although I'm one of those who thinks masks don't really do a lot of good.

Here it is from the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons on wearing masks:

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

It's very thorough and cites an incredible amount of sources, but for anyone who doesn't want to read all of that, they concluded:

• Conclusion: Wearing masks (other than N95) will not be effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE.

• N95s protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.

• Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients. Cloth masks must be 3 layers, plus adding static electricity by rubbing with rubber glove.

• The cloth that serves as the filtration for the mask is meant to trap particles being breathed in and out. But it also serves as a barrier to air movement because it forces the air to take the path of least resistance, resulting in the aerosols going in and out at the sides of the mask.

• An August 2020 UCSF study suggested that the mask would decrease the absolute volume of the inoculum. (The concentrations of bacteria upstream and downstream of the test devices were measured with an aerodynamic size spectrometer)

Because someone might bring it into the building. Although I'm one of those who thinks masks don't really do a lot of good.
I've heard that at the White House everyone who comes into contact with the President gets tested every day and their temperature checked when they enter the building.

Question. What exactly does the National Guard do in a nursing home and what is their level of infection control expertise? The National Guard and the FBI were in the very large nursing home in my county (Brighton Rehab) and more recently at another nursing home in Westmoreland County where there have been a large number of cases

I dont know what they did in Brighton for sure. I know the FBI was investigating Brighton (not sure why that is either). The home around me the National Guard is doing testing to free up staff for patient care. I think they have several hundred staff with only around 20 positive so not really sure why the guard was needed, but it is a county owned home. My Gfs home is like 1/5th the size of that one and they had around 20 staff out of 100 out and received no help. Our one round of testing we had 15 staff positives and we have a little over 100 employees and we received no help either. Guess its all about who you know?

Here it is from the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons on wearing masks:

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

It's very thorough and cites an incredible amount of sources, but for anyone who doesn't want to read all of that, they concluded:

• Conclusion: Wearing masks (other than N95) will not be effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE.

• N95s protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.

• Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients. Cloth masks must be 3 layers, plus adding static electricity by rubbing with rubber glove.

• The cloth that serves as the filtration for the mask is meant to trap particles being breathed in and out. But it also serves as a barrier to air movement because it forces the air to take the path of least resistance, resulting in the aerosols going in and out at the sides of the mask.

• An August 2020 UCSF study suggested that the mask would decrease the absolute volume of the inoculum. (The concentrations of bacteria upstream and downstream of the test devices were measured with an aerodynamic size spectrometer)

Funny *** ****. The independent Fact Checkers at FaceBook (Pravda) have already ruled this as "partially false."

Why?

Because the WHO says wearing masks is the thing to do. No mention that the WHO is run by a bona fide terrorist, screwed up COVID response, and is in China's back pocket...and the USA thus decided to withdraw. Nope, FaceBook points to WHO as the end all be all source of medical knowledge.

Now...AAPS (been around since 1943) comes along and prints this...it disagrees with the WHO...it therefore must be false.

"We follow the science".....when the science justifies our position and only then.