• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump calls for probe into Schumer over Putin photo

Spike

Reaction score
HA HA! They want WAR??? They got it!

Investigate them all. LOCK THEM ALL UP!

“We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!”

170303-schumer-putin-moment-feature.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837722869106880517

Pound it up their *****!

Trump demands investigation into Pelosi

trump_pelosi_russia.gif

That's a better strategy than always being on defense. Go getum boy !

I agree, but I also think he just needs to ignore the democrats. Sessions should not have given the time of day. They're powerless. All they are doing is trying to slow down the draining of the swamp. Ignore them and get moving on tax cuts and healthcare. Let the hypocrite libtards stomp and cry all they want. They're irrelevant. Paul Ryan needs to get the idiot GOPe to get off their *****.

I wanna rip all of Schumer"s hair plugs out with a needle nose pliers.

Play by Democrats' rules. They hit you, hit them back twice as hard. **** 'em.

Boy I can tell the next four years are going to be fun.

The dims started it though and continue this malfeasance despite his confirmation. They are begging to get popped in the mouths.

And the commies say "He's only speaking in generalities. There aren't any details." Blah blah blah.

It wasn't Tomlin.

An above the line performance in scorage in relation to the defensive effort of our opponent is the desired outcome of our weekly preparation and game day physicality, obviously.

Ever notice that if one party accuses the other party about X, then the accuser is already hip deep in X and are either trying to divert attention or be able to say, well you did it too. I pretty much think all this smoke is to keep the Republicans spinning their wheels until the next round of elections, then the Dems can rightfully say the Reps didn't do anything. Republican leadership needs to grow a set and get down to business/kicking *** and taking names or get the hell out of the way and put some of the more conservative folks in leadership positions.

NOW THE ASSWHACK!

‘This is Nixon/Watergate’: Trump Accuses Obama Of Wire Tapping Trump Tower Before Election

President Trump exploded on Twitter early Saturday morning, blasting former President Barack Obama for allegedly wire tapping his phones before the election.

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” he declared.

“Is it legal for a sitting President to be ‘wire tapping’ a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!” he added.

Trump has the authority to declassify almost any classified material, and could substantiate his accusations if he wanted to.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/this-is-...ng-trump-tower-before-election-131755678.html

C48qOu1XUAAQfdI.jpg

‘This is Nixon/Watergate’: Trump Accuses Obama Of Wire Tapping Trump Tower Before Election

Meh, the NSA wiretaps everybody.

The soft coup is in play. The dirty dems aren't worried about no damn elections determining US policy. Obama should be stripped of any power to direct policy of any governmental body.

This last election, and subsequent administration, shows how crooked the Washington establishment, and media, are. We have always been told it was this corrupt, but the curtains have now been opened for all to see. I will never vote for a career politician again. And I will never vote for a Dem. I would love to see the emergence of a new party.

This last election, and subsequent administration, shows how crooked the Washington establishment, and media, are. We have always been told it was this corrupt, but the curtains have now been opened for all to see. I will never vote for a career politician again. And I will never vote for a Dem. I would love to see the emergence of a new party.

You kinda have 4 parties already:
Tea Party
Bernie Bots
Rinos
Liberals

The problem is the the Rinos/liberals have been running things for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

BIGGER than Watergate!

So.....Loretta Lynch at the DOJ ordered a wire-tap on Trump?

Non-Denial ‘Denial’: Obama Response to Trump ‘Wiretap’ Claim Raises More Questions

A number of ex-Obama officials appear to suggest that the Obama administration may have actually wiretapped the Trump campaign, but that if they did it would have been justified by a court and part of an investigation by the Justice Department—not led by or ordered from the White House or the former president himself.

On Saturday, former President Obama’s spokesman Kevin Lewis denied that the former White House or the former President himself would have given such an order to wiretap Trump Tower—or any other type of surveillance in any case—but that such an order would have come from an “independent investigation led by the Department of Justice.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...esponse-trump-wiretap-claim-raises-questions/

Meh, the NSA wiretaps everybody.

BULLSHIT!

LOCK THEM UP!

Evidence Emerges of FBI Wiretaps After Claims of Obama Tapping Trump Tower

The Democrat opposition to Trump may have taken their attacks a step too far when they attempted to force the resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions last week, citing the fact he met with the Russian ambassador twice last year and claiming he failed to answer a question honestly when probed during his confirmation hearing. Their claim relied heavily on slanted interpretations of the question that was asked of Sessions, and quickly opened Pandora's Box as several prominent Democrat senators were caught lying about their own interactions with the Russian ambassador.

If the Department of Justice under Obama did spy on Trump, you can bet it was with Obama's blessing and knowledge.

Further giving credit to Trump's claims come from an article by The Guardian, which reported during the "Russian dossier" accusations that the FBI did indeed apply for a FISA warrant to perform surveillance against Trump and his campaign team after "suspected" contact with Russian officials.

So according to a report the FBI was eventually granted the warrant in October, around the exact time Trump alleges the Obama wire taps took place.

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Pound it down their throats!

WHITE HOUSE REQUESTS CONGRESSIONAL PROBE ON EXECUTIVE BRANCH ABUSES UNDER OBAMA

White House seeks congressional inquiry on whether ex-president abused power amid wiretap claims

C6KN90tVMAE3G-F.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/

Make them squirm!

House Intelligence Chair Says He Will Investigate Eavesdropping Claims

House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said on Sunday that his committee will "make inquiries" into whether Barack Obama's administration eavesdropped on campaign officials before the 2016 election, as President Donald Trump has claimed it did.

"One of the focus points of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation is the U.S. government's response to actions taken by Russian intelligence agents during the presidential campaign," Nunes said in a statement. "As such, the Committee will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates, and we will continue to investigate this issue if the evidence warrants it."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/devin-nunes-says-he-will-investigate-eavesdropping-claims