• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump forces Mexcio to police their own border.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I just hope Mexico does what they said they were going to do. If so a lot of people in DC will be fit to be tied, including some Republicans that were against him on this.

I just hope Mexico does what they said they were going to do.

If they don't, they know what's going to happen. Just do the right thing for a change and this **** won't have to drag out too much longer.

this shows what's wrong with politics today. All you heard from the media, the Dems and even Reps was that this tariff couldn't possible work. It's a stupid idea. It's crazy.

All i heard all day on the radio during news breaks was that this tariff would mean higher prices for avacados and Mexican beer, as if that is more important that keeping the border safe. That was the worst thing they could find to criticize this.

This **** worked in like 2 days.

This is part of why even establishment republicans want Trump gone. He's blowing up their spot. These career politicians constantly try to convince the public that there's nothing they can do. It's a very slow process. You just have to be patient.

Trump is showing that's bullshit.

this shows what's wrong with politics today. All you heard from the media, the Dems and even Reps was that this tariff couldn't possible work. It's a stupid idea. It's crazy.

All i heard all day on the radio during news breaks was that this tariff would mean higher prices for avacados and Mexican beer, as if that is more important that keeping the border safe. That was the worst thing they could find to criticize this.

This **** worked in like 2 days.

This is part of why even establishment republicans want Trump gone. He's blowing up their spot. These career politicians constantly try to convince the public that there's nothing they can do. It's a very slow process. You just have to be patient.

Trump is showing that's bullshit.

Yep. Just like Obama's famous quote that he didn't have a "magic wand" so he couldn't bring manufacturing jobs back to America. Trump gets in, immediately cuts regulations on industry and holy ******* ****!!! Guess what's back? Politicians are scum and Trump has done every single thing I wanted him to do when I cast my vote. Most importantly weed out these do nothing politicians and expose them for the swamp rats they are. Also to expose the lying pieces of human garbage that pose as media members in this country. Check and check.

And the masses wonder why he's so hated.

The media, the establishment, the top echelon of our justice department officials -- They all wanted him gone so badly, embarrassed out of office, to give up, to give in to the swamp & just let things be status quo as they have been for so many years. He shook up an establishment/institution that no one ever thought possible. And he's not an elitist, academic or conformist. He's a real estate developer, a reality TV show host -- and a Patriot. No matter how cringeworthy his tweets, or how much is interviews may incite people, he's absolutely shown that he is putting America first and foremost in this ************* world.

People will laugh that he's not the most articulate (or statesmanlike), but then they've obviously forgotten about George W. Bush.

Trump, for better or for worse depending on who you talk to, will live in the minds of people not only now, but of generations and generations to come.

Obama tried to be "stately" but was very phony in doing so. He got nothing done. Trump might not come across as polished, but results speak for themselves.

he will blow away any dem. in 2020. even with media blasts 24/7 saying how he should be impeached,isnt getting anything done etc. the people can see though that ****.

at some point you would think country over party would make sense for both sides

It's a good first step, but the best thing I heard the media FINALLY talk about was changing amnesty rules.

I've talked about this before and can't stress it enough. Once central Americans walk into Mexico, they are no longer refugees. That is where "as refugees" they need to ask for asylum and be processed by international law, aid and support (including aid from the U.S., Europe and Asia).

Any decision by a refugee to walk THROUGH Mexico is only for economic reasons (not safety) and thus voids the ideas of refugee status. This is the same logic that should have stopped millions of Syrians from claiming asylum in Europe and stopped them in Turkey for temporary relocation in a logical and safe way (ideally to other Arab nations that speak their language, etc.). But Europe was too duped and hungry for cheap labor to follow international law and logic on the subject. It cost those elected officials their jobs and its going to cost the Democrats the Presidency here in the U.S. as well.

at some point you would think country over party would make sense for both sides

Just some thoughts I have...

quote-first-we-must-stop-issuing-drivers-licenses-to-people-in-our-country-illegally-providing-bobby-jindal-14-70-28.jpg

255571_image.jpg

ST7D6mz.jpg

Obama tried to be "stately" but was very phony in doing so. He got nothing done. Trump might not come across as polished, but results speak for themselves.

Very well put.
Although our brothers over in the Joe Biden thread may disagree with you.

I just hope Mexico does what they said they were going to do. If so a lot of people in DC will be fit to be tied, including some Republicans that were against him on this.

85% of Mexico's exports go to the USA. Trump has them by the cojones.

he will blow away any dem. in 2020. even with media blasts 24/7 saying how he should be impeached,isnt getting anything done etc. the people can see though that ****.

I think Trump should win a re-election but it won't be easy.

I think it may be easier than the last time around. I don't have data to show this but just from the eyeball test,but it seems that Trump has brought aboard way more people than he's disenfranchised over the past 3 years. The people that hate him are the people who hated him from the start. Some have come around but he certainly hasn't done anything policy wise to chase anyone away that initially was open minded on him. Even his personal foibles were well documented before the election and he seems to have toned them down since then.

Last edited:
I think it may be easier than the last time around. I don't have data to show this but just from the eyeball test,but it seems that Trump has brought aboard way more people than he's disenfranchised over the past 3 years.

335fpq.jpg

It may be easier than we think. Some of the platforms these dimwits keep throwing out there can only hold voters attention for just so long. Sooner or later most sane people wake up and start asking the right questions....but yeah, some never do understand common sense and probably never will. Hopefully they will remain in their parents basement on election day.

zQ3QEiu.jpg

Hey, I sold my slaves about 12 years ago. Why would I have to pay reparations??

It may be easier than we think. Some of the platforms these dimwits keep throwing out there can only hold voters attention for just so long. Sooner or later most sane people wake up and start asking the right questions....but yeah, some never do understand common sense and probably never will. Hopefully they will remain in their parents basement on election day.

zQ3QEiu.jpg

I'm hoping the excellent economy and his ground forces in key battle states are enough to win. PA is nearly a must-have. If Trump loses that state, he can not afford to lose another large state he carried.

When was the last time an incumbent president lost with a good economy? Not sure, just aksing.

Last edited: