• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

It's kind of funny to complain about the economy over last 3.5 years when Trump's signature economic policy "the tax cuts" are still in place.
Complaining about today's economy is admitting they didn't work. The only thing they worked to do is set off a US debt binge and a surge in
inflation. Everyone use to complain about all the debt under Obama and then Trump added more debt in 4 years than Obama did in 8.

His only economic policy is to run a credit card economy and give everyone a sugar high while piling up bills for future generations to pay and making the nation financially weaker.

If there was a serious candidate in this Presidential race, they would have an economic plan that grows the economy as well as starts paying back the 35 trillion borrowed since Reagan. The fact that one generation didn't want to pay their taxes and keeps voting to pass them on to their children and grandchildren is a disgrace.
Look who's back!
Where do we order that book?

The threat to democratic process are the poltical party who are screaming about it. That's been steady ongoing for them over the last 16 years. Subvert,obstruct and then project your crimes onto another.

I don't have any family members who would vote for any Democrat ever.
Well,minus one cousin who's spent his entire life in school, not worked and racked up 500k in debt from it. He's a far left loon and he doesn't talk to any of us. He's a classic brainwashed professional student who hasn't a clue of the real world,and he's mid 40's. He has one doctorate in nutrition and is finishing up medical school.

And he's learned absolutely nothing.
Since this is also a religious forum we've got Matthew 10:36 "a man's foes shall be they of his own household." The evil and seducing spirits have so permeated to the degree like someone said a dissolution of the Union would be just about impossible at this point. You could not divide along sectional lines because cultural marxism has metastasized everywhere.

Nope, it's more like the wheat and the tares growing together until the end of the age at this point.

So, the head of ABC news is a personal friend of Harris and introduced her to her husband. The woman moderator, don't give a ratsass what her name is, is a sorority sister of Harris. The male stooge moderator is a 30 year friend of Harris and all 3 have donated heavily to her campaign.

What could possibly go wrong?
Inbred associations.

I actually watched the debate, not sure why because they are both complete morons. I guess for a good laugh, and it delivered.

As much as I can't stand Kamala, at least she prepared and was good at speaking directly to the camera about the issues. Not that she was being truthful or anything. Trump can't help himself. He is about himself and getting all the kudos and glory for being the best ever! No one has seen anything like it before .....blah, blah, blah. He had so many opportunities to put Harris in her place and hold the administration accountable. Seems she got the upper hand because she knew exactly what to say to set him off - and he took the bait.

No, I'm not voting for Harris, and I'm not voting for Trump either. I still can't see why so many people think he is going to drain the swamp and do all of these things that he did not do his first term, not to mention he helped to fill the swamp with his appointments and hires. Give me a break. When the people decide to start holding politicians accountable and stop worshipping them, let me know.

We get the government we deserve.

I actually watched the debate, not sure why because they are both complete morons. I guess for a good laugh, and it delivered.

As much as I can't stand Kamala, at least she prepared and was good at speaking directly to the camera about the issues. Not that she was being truthful or anything. Trump can't help himself. He is about himself and getting all the kudos and glory for being the best ever! No one has seen anything like it before .....blah, blah, blah. He had so many opportunities to put Harris in her place and hold the administration accountable. Seems she got the upper hand because she knew exactly what to say to set him off - and he took the bait.

No, I'm not voting for Harris, and I'm not voting for Trump either. I still can't see why so many people think he is going to drain the swamp and do all of these things that he did not do his first term, not to mention he helped to fill the swamp with his appointments and hires. Give me a break. When the people decide to start holding politicians accountable and stop worshipping them, let me know.

Trump handled the pressure poorly, but it was a 3 to 1 debate, only a screaming leftists would disagree, and they would be wrong.
Kamala did handle herself well, and one has to ask themselves how was that was possible? She has never, even been that articulate and fast on her feet. How ever did that happen?

Trump handled the pressure poorly, but it was a 3 to 1 debate, only a screaming leftists would disagree, and they would be wrong.
Kamala did handle herself well, and one has to ask themselves how was that was possible? She has never, even been that articulate and fast on her feet. How ever did that happen?

Got the questions numerous days in advance. And I'd take a close look at the earrings.

This is of course a person so popular, they have to bus in paid fans to make it look like a crowd. She needs all of the help she can get. I find their whole gimmick absolutely pathetic.

This was a set up. planned for Kamala to win. But Trump should have been prepared fpr it. he was not.
The 2 times Kamala looked in the camara to talk to the American people, how did the camara guys know to go close up on her before she actually starting talking to the people at home?

"I got this sick feeling in my gut that this election is already over and decided.'

I got that feeling in November, 2020.
Felt pretty confident we'd never see an actual election again.

Seems so far I was dead-on-right.

Reactions: xjx
Poltical Gangsters! Here's some real election interference. Local too.

"I got this sick feeling in my gut that this election is already over and decided.'

I got that feeling in November, 2020.
Felt pretty confident we'd never see an actual election again.

Seems so far I was dead-on-right.

I have the opposite feeling. The only thing that can save them is a virus or removal of your opponent.

Many are uninformed. Call it dumb. They don't pay attention to news, only propaganda. Many will vote Democrat because thier friends did, or thier parents. It looks like anyone under 40 will vote Democrat. A little tip of the scale, the hand is quicker than the eye and the smartmatic computer preprogrammed and we have our first mixed race dimwit in the white house.

I live in Maryland in a county that votes red.
But even here, driving to my house fron the main road, there are way more Ukraine flags than there are American flags