• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

I got this sick feeling in my gut that this election is already over and decided. I just hope if Harris wins she doesn't take us into WW3 or a civil war. If she tries that mandatory gun buy back I predict the second one. This will be the thing that the good ole boys of this country will not just lay down for.

Although if the Democrats stay in control it just might be the hunger and the crime that drive us into Civil war. Get ready for things to exactly like the movie Free Jack.

God help us all.

Here is a video of a migrant in Ohio getting arrested for eating a pet cat

Here is a video of a migrant in Ohio getting arrested for eating a pet cat

From what I understand, this was an American citizen in the midst of a mental breakdown episode. Is that true? Who knows? Who knows what the truth is in regard to any subject anymore.

From what I understand, this was an American citizen in the midst of a mental breakdown episode. Is that true? Who knows? Who knows what the truth is in regard to any subject anymore.
Sounds like our Country the last 4 years.
Our Country is having mental breakdown.

So, the head of ABC news is a personal friend of Harris and introduced her to her husband. The woman moderator, don't give a ratsass what her name is, is a sorority sister of Harris. The male stooge moderator is a 30 year friend of Harris and all 3 have donated heavily to her campaign.

What could possibly go wrong?

So the topics were basically Israel, Ukraine, immigration, economy, abortion, Jan 6th, fracking. Every one of these should have been expected and properly prepared for by both parties. There were no curveball or unreasonable questions. Ill give you the mods fact checked Trump, but Trump also had 6 more minutes of speaking time. Blaming ABC is just a cop out excuse for Trump blaming everyone but himself for his failure.

So the topics were basically Israel, Ukraine, immigration, economy, abortion, Jan 6th, fracking. Every one of these should have been expected and properly prepared for by both parties. There were no curveball or unreasonable questions. I’ll give you the mods fact checked Trump, but Trump also had 6 more minutes of speaking time. Blaming ABC is just a cop out excuse for Trump blaming everyone but himself for his failure.
What is this failure you speak of? Trump’s presidency was a roaring success. The Covid hoax was planned by the globalists to weaponize the flu in order to steal the 2020 election. You and OFTB should go bowling. It would probably only cost you $50.

Been wondering about how David Muir was ready so fast to jump Trump's **** about illegals cooking cats?
Bam, he was on it like white on rice when that wasn't even the question that was asked.

I got this sick feeling in my gut that this election is already over and decided. I just hope if Harris wins she doesn't take us into WW3 or a civil war. If she tries that mandatory gun buy back I predict the second one. This will be the thing that the good ole boys of this country will not just lay down for.

Although if the Democrats stay in control it just might be the hunger and the crime that drive us into Civil war. Get ready for things to exactly like the movie Free Jack.

God help us all.

Most of her ideas are delusions of granduer. They have zero chance of passing the house and senate. Not unless they control both with a super majority.

Then you'd have a bunch of states that would tell her to pound sand. That crap won't fly in Florida or Texas.

It doesn't take that long to completely change a state though. California is a prime example.

They went from Reagan as a governor and voted for him in the presidential election, to Gavin Newsome and voting for whatever nitwit the dems put up for president.

Talk about switching from light to darkness. That whole state has become a Jerry Springer Show. It's not sustainable. I'm surprised that state hasn't gone into full revolt in some cities. The streets look like a zombie apocalypse hit.

It's kind of funny to complain about the economy over last 3.5 years when Trump's signature economic policy "the tax cuts" are still in place.
Complaining about today's economy is admitting they didn't work. The only thing they worked to do is set off a US debt binge and a surge in
inflation. Everyone use to complain about all the debt under Obama and then Trump added more debt in 4 years than Obama did in 8.

His only economic policy is to run a credit card economy and give everyone a sugar high while piling up bills for future generations to pay and making the nation financially weaker.

If there was a serious candidate in this Presidential race, they would have an economic plan that grows the economy as well as starts paying back the 35 trillion borrowed since Reagan. The fact that one generation didn't want to pay their taxes and keeps voting to pass them on to their children and grandchildren is a disgrace.

we don't have a hard border anymore, so anyone and everyone are American citizens.

The more it's spread around the better. You cut them out of it. They will be extinct soon.
I have family members who will vote Harris and when presented with information like this they have no qualms and it truly is an ends justify the means because their followers have been taught to hate Trump with a virulent passion as THE threat to "democracy."

It's kind of funny to complain about the economy over last 3.5 years when Trump's signature economic policy "the tax cuts" are still in place.
Complaining about today's economy is admitting they didn't work. The only thing they worked to do is set off a US debt binge and a surge in
inflation. Everyone use to complain about all the debt under Obama and then Trump added more debt in 4 years than Obama did in 8.

His only economic policy is to run a credit card economy and give everyone a sugar high while piling up bills for future generations to pay and making the nation financially weaker.

If there was a serious candidate in this Presidential race, they would have an economic plan that grows the economy as well as starts paying back the 35 trillion borrowed since Reagan. The fact that one generation didn't want to pay their taxes and keeps voting to pass them on to their children and grandchildren is a disgrace.
It was supposed to be "guns or butter." Now it's "guns and butter" and has been for a long time.

Not all, but baby boomers are also a special breed lol. Was talking with a friend of mine about elder care and it's interesting that these aging boomers/moms and dads can be very, very hard to take care of or make adjustments for because the ones who were on the hippy side at least tend to still feel that it's all about them. This friend takes care of a mom, dad, and stepdad to varying degrees as an only child and she said, "and none of them ever say thank you."

Gen X has to be the most sandwiched generation ever between millennials and baby boomers with two of the most self-absorbed in their youth generations in our history. Millennials and Boomers also seem enamored with each other and take X'ers for granted as the "responsible" child so to speak.

Been wondering about how David Muir was ready so fast to jump Trump's **** about illegals cooking cats?
Bam, he was on it like white on rice when that wasn't even the question that was asked.
We got played again they obviously wanted to create demoralization about Trump's debate performance and it worked. They put Kamala over as the sharp, prepared, youthful candidate and Trump as the cranky old dude mired in the past.

They've been doing this since the JFK-Nixon debate in 1960 when they began to harness the power of television and propaganda. It was Nixon who later said, "Americans won't believe anything unless they see it on TV."

Ronald Reagan was the only R with the deft communication skills needed to outflank their traps and obfuscations and many times he did it with disarming humor like with Mondale about his age.

Trump is a blunt instrument, junkyard dog for better or for worse, but got to roll with him now.

I have family members who will vote Harris and when presented with information like this they have no qualms and it truly is an ends justify the means because their followers have been taught to hate Trump with a virulent passion as THE threat to "democracy."

The threat to democratic process are the poltical party who are screaming about it. That's been steady ongoing for them over the last 16 years. Subvert,obstruct and then project your crimes onto another.

I don't have any family members who would vote for any Democrat ever.
Well,minus one cousin who's spent his entire life in school, not worked and racked up 500k in debt from it. He's a far left loon and he doesn't talk to any of us. He's a classic brainwashed professional student who hasn't a clue of the real world,and he's mid 40's. He has one doctorate in nutrition and is finishing up medical school.

And he's learned absolutely nothing.