• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

iu

You have to think deeply with my responses....
Plain English Translation
Lots of stuff out our control so don't take life too seriously, Enjoy watching the Steelers and our country flounder, and drink heavily
It's enjoyable watching the Steelers with Tomala?

Very interesting article. Sometimes you have to wonder if even conservatives fall victim to the psyop and media insta-hot take characterization of debates -- when in actuality Kamala's antics and the ABC moderators will shift the needle more toward Trump winning the debate in the eyes of the narrow middle.

I thought his response of "the fighter who loses always asks for the rematch" was perfect. That connects really well with male and black male voters who get that.

The debate was another setup just like the assassination operation.

It shows the hate runs deep with that group. Now if it had been one of their own beloved party members?

It would be all over the media 24/7 hell,they may make it a rememberance day every year. Every single talk show would be talking about it endlessly. They would milk it politically down to the last drop.

It shows the hate runs deep with that group. Now if it had been one of their own beloved party members?

It would be all over the media 24/7 hell,they may make it a rememberance day every year. Every single talk show would be talking about it endlessly. They would milk it politically down to the last drop.
of course. because Democrats never ever let any sort of news go to waste if they can capitalize on it.

1726154937175.png

Nancy, leading prayer with democrats, to a god she knows nothing of. It's unbelievable that sober members of congress participated.

The moderators can suck and also Trump can suck. It’s possible for both things to be true.

Trump could come out and literally take a dump on the stage and some of you would be like “oh he’s just being real”…”he’s not a politician”…never fails to crack me up here.

Lacking command of basic facts is not a virtue. Rambling incoherently between unrelated topics is not a virtue. Half the people on this message board who are “regular folks” could do a 100% better job of defending his record and calling out Biden/Harris’s than he did.

He will lose just like he did last time and you’ll all blame fraud and RINOs and whatnot but he will lose because of his own massive ego.

Last edited:
Bottom line is that she made him look small and insignificant..
It sicken me to watch but that’s how it looked, sounded, and felt to me.

I’ll still vote for him because his policies aligned with mine.. but put a fork in him..

he’s done after that debacle unfortunately..

I’m still in shock how he performed.

Last edited:
The moderators can suck and also Trump can suck. It’s possible for both things to be true.

Trump could come out and literally take a dump on the stage and some of you would be like “oh he’s just being real”…”he’s not a politician”…never fails to crack me up here.

Lacking command of basic facts is not a virtue. Rambling incoherently between unrelated topics is not a virtue. Half the people on this message board who are “regular folks” could do a 100% better job pf defending his record and calling out Biden/Harris’s than he did.

He will lose just like he did last time and you’ll all blame fraud and RINOs and whatnot but he will lose because of his own massive ego.
massive egos do not cause F curves in voting counts.
but the rest of your post regarding the debate is accurate.

Lacking command of basic facts is not a virtue. Rambling incoherently between unrelated topics is not a virtue. Half the people on this message board who are “regular folks” could do a 100% better job pf defending his record and calling out Biden/Harris’s than he did.

Other than he will lose, I pretty much agree with what you say. However, you still have to consider the policies in his first term and compare them to the non-existent policies of Harris and the absolute shitshow of the last 4 years. If everyone focuses on policy and voting records, he will be fine. The real issue we have in this country is the media's nonstop attempt to convince everyone that Trump is evil and that Harris has an IQ above 80.

Last edited:
Trump won the debate. Why? Polling after debate shows Trump gained points on the economy and on immigration. Those are the 2 biggest issues in the election by a mile. Whether you think Kamala was smoother or Trump rambled is irrelevant.

The other sign Trump was the real winner is the fact Kamala supposedly wants to do another. She doesn’t even want to talk to the media. She does nothing she doesn’t absolutely have to do. Now she wants another debate? Tell you their own polling says they are behind and this debate did not move the needle for her.

Trump won the debate. Why? Polling after debate shows Trump gained points on the economy and on immigration. Those are the 2 biggest issues in the election by a mile. Whether you think Kamala was smoother or Trump rambled is irrelevant.

The other sign Trump was the real winner is the fact Kamala supposedly wants to do another. She doesn’t even want to talk to the media. She does nothing she doesn’t absolutely have to do. Now she wants another debate? Tell you their own polling says they are behind and this debate did not move the needle for her.

Do it on FOX, full audience and no radio earrings aaaaand conservative moderators. They'll keep it level.

or I'd just tell her to pound sand.

Do it on FOX, full audience and no radio earrings aaaaand conservative moderators. They'll keep it level.

or I'd just tell her to pound sand.
No reason to
If people don’t know where Trump stands after 4 years of actual policy and 4 years of Kamala policy they should not be voting.

Nancy, leading prayer with democrats, to a god she knows nothing of. It's unbelievable that sober members of congress participated.

Yep. I think a lot of people on the inside are done with this **** show.

We all know this already but it is good to have a whistle blower.
No sense of having debates when every word out of a democrats mouth is a lie and the media covers for them. They are a partnership.

We all know this already but it is good to have a whistle blower.
No sense of having debates when every word out of a democrats mouth is a lie and the media covers for them. They are a partnership.

The more it's spread around the better. You cut them out of it. They will be extinct soon.