• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

Trump is getting destroyed as far as debating goes. He is not answering the questions and just throwing out some crazy unsubstantiated stuff. I don't think it's thing to hurt Trump in the long run, but still not a great look. Just needs to answer the questions and stop going back to immigration. As far as the questions goes whether Kamala had then or not doesn't really matter. They are all questions any candidate should have expected.

How do you know this??? I thought that all the rules, if you will, were determined by the Republican camp? Please correct me if I am wrong...
Because she would only do ABC simply because they would cheat for her. Just like they did for Hillary. Proven facts they cheat. The media is all Democrats and married to polticians. They despise Trump and will do whatever it takes to beat him. Why do you think she refused to do the FOX debate?

Anyone check behind her hair for an earpiece? I can’t believe this cackling dumbledork is doing good.

Trump can recover with a closing statement that covers the top 2 issues of this election:

“Current VP Harris has stood up here with policies and promises to make the lives of Americans better. I have to ask… on the economy and immigration… they are both an unmitigated disaster. You’ve had a nearly 4 year head start on these issues. Where have you been?”

Um, we all had the questions beforehand. They aren’t hard or unexpected questions. She studied, he didn’t.

Exactly.

Anyone who has been remotely paying attention going into this knew the subjects that would be discussed. Trump just cannot refrain from the hyperbolic rants and outright lies.

Anyone check behind her hair for an earpiece? I can’t believe this cackling dumbledork is doing good.

Trump can recover with a closing statement that covers the top 2 issues of this election:

“Current VP Harris has stood up here with policies and promises to make the lives of Americans better. I have to ask… on the economy and immigration… they are both an unmitigated disaster. You’ve had a nearly 4 year head start on these issues. Where have you been?”
This is her element as a former prosecutor. Not really surprised she is doing well

she is sounding better than thought. she should she locked herself away for a week with all the questions.

The country has been doing great at every level the last 3 1/2 years. We need Kamala to keep it going.
What has she done other than suck some ****, throw people in prison for weed and spew off ridiculous marxist nonsense.

Whomever buys this package is a ******* idiot and a fool.

I think she could do a lot for herself by admitting the Afghan withdrawal was a complete disaster.

Kamala for president! I have 20 years worth of MREs in the basement and I want to eat them before they expire.

I thought she might suck, and she hasn't. Unless something crazy happens over the next couple of months, he has no chance.