• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

she is sounding better than thought. she should she locked herself away for a week with all the questions.
These are the major issues or hot topics going on in the world... The responses about her having the questions are ridiculous. Any one with half a brain could have figured out 99% of the questions. Trump just does not prepare and treats these debates more like a rally. Everything is the worst or the best ever ....

I thought she might suck, and she hasn't. Unless something crazy happens over the next couple of months, he has no chance.
Not so sure about that. I doubt this changes almost anyone's mind. It's the Economy stupid.

How do you know this??? I thought that all the rules, if you will, were determined by the Republican camp? Please correct me if I am wrong...
No one can know for sure, but I suspect based on the commentators comments supporting Harris and criticizing Trump. That said, he isn't coming across well. Is he this bad, or does Harris have an inside edge? I tend to believe it's a little of both.

These are the major issues or hot topics going on in the world... The responses about her having the questions are ridiculous. Any one with half a brain could have figured out 99% of the questions. Trump just does not prepare and treats these debates more like a rally. Everything is the worst or the best ever ....
ok

To make it clear I do not like Kamala, and I think Trumps policies are better for the country, but Kamala is smoking him on the debate stage. She is going to get even a bigger boost from the media and other dems after this. Hard to say what kind of difference it will make, but Kamala helped herself and Trump did not

No one can know for sure, but I suspect based on the commentators comments supporting Harris and criticizing Trump. That said, he isn't coming across well. Is he this bad, or does Harris have an inside edge? I tend to believe it's a little of both.
It was setup. Would you really expect anything different from them? They did the same thing with Hildabeast and covered for Biden's brain dead *** for the last 3 years.

I can't bring myself to watch these things. I know the media setup,which I would have never agreed to. Ever.

This stuff won't even matter in November.

After watching Trump with Bryson his golf game is actually decent. Biden / Harris would have no shot.

3 million from the mayor of Moscow's wife?

I refuse to believe that Harris is this articulate without a massive amount of help.
I’m not sure what this means. You mean she prepared, studied the issues and practiced what she was going to say? That used to be the norm for debates. Only Donald thinks he’s good enough to just wing it.