• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

The Republicans only have themselves to blame. After watching this debate, maybe Kamala would have been a formidable opponent for anyone, but there had to be better options than Trump. At least he has his base.

I refuse to believe that Harris is this articulate without a massive amount of help.
Again I'm sure she wasn't stumbling and bumbling in court rooms. She probably took this very serious and put in the study / prep time. Phony as hell but well spoken and prepared

Again I'm sure she wasn't stumbling and bumbling in court rooms. She probably took this very serious and put in the study / prep time. Phony as hell but well spoken and prepared
Naw, you won't convince me that ABC wasn't in her ear. She simply doesn't have history of being this intelligent and articulate.

I did have to take a break and literally balanced my checkbook. Which BTW came out right to the penny.

Do you want Ukraine to win the war??? That answer, from Mr. Trump, was very odd. Looking and speaking as a veteran...
he said he wants to end all the death.
Why is that hard to understand?
Is winning about a line on a map or less people dying?

I had high hopes when he started with the pet eating tangent, but it was mostly downhill from there.
U can watch the Ohio citizens stories.
I posted the YouTube link already on another message.
It is really sad the democrats have did this to American citizens.

he said he wants to end all the death.
Why is that hard to understand?
Is winning about a line on a map or less people dying?

It's not that complex and Ukraine is about as corrupt as it gets. It actually pisses me off we've given them over 150 billion dollars for it.

All for nothing. May as well just put the money in a big pile and torch it.

It's not that complex and Ukraine is about as corrupt as it gets. It actually pisses me off we've given them over 150 billion dollars for it.

All for nothing. May as well just put the money in a big pile and torch it.
Not exactly nothing. Friends and relatives of Congressmen and other government officials are making bank.
BMW sales in Northern Virginia are always good.

We need another 4 years of Kamala. It's the only thing that will save our democracy.
If the country really does vote for her it deserves whatever comes its way. It's a basic IQ test as someone said.