• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

"Current and former US officials..."

Who were not in attendance.

Meanwhile, H.R. McMaster was and categorically denied all of that ****.

Did you read the article?

Of course I read it and of course he denied it what else was he going to say? He was also very careful with the wording saying that sources were not leaked, but that is not what the Post was reporting. Classified info was released that could cause sources to be outed.

Classified intel that he was firing Comey? How the **** is that "classified"?

This **** is ridiculous. It is beyond ludicrous.

Hey, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, ESPN, FUCKYOUASSHOLES, WaPo, and on and on ...

NOBODY GIVES **** ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT FAKE STORIES. Economy growing? Yes. Employment growing? Yes. Steel industry, coal industry rebounding? Yes.

NOBODY ******* CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF D.C. ****S LOSING THEIR JOBS.

NOBODY.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

CNN-Trump-2-Scoops-Ice-Cream-w-border-e1494644022327-620x437.png

It was not about comey it was about isis

Classified intel that he was firing Comey? How the **** is that "classified"?

This **** is ridiculous. It is beyond ludicrous.

Hey, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, ESPN, FUCKYOUASSHOLES, WaPo, and on and on ...

NOBODY GIVES **** ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT FAKE STORIES. Economy growing? Yes. Employment growing? Yes. Steel industry, coal industry rebounding? Yes.

NOBODY ******* CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF D.C. ****S LOSING THEIR JOBS.

NOBODY.

Hell yeah... the economy is doing well so let's not get outta joint just because the POTUS gave classified info to the Ruskies. Remember how the Republicans let it slide when it was discovered that Clinton lied under oath about getting a hummer from an intern. The economy was doing very well at the time so the republicans decided to let that one go.... oh wait... I'm remembering this wrong I think .... now I remember..... the republicans spent millions of taxpayer's money and dragged the country through the gutter just so they could bring all of the lewd details of the affair to light even though they knew that they didn't have the votes to impeach.

It was not about comey it was about isis

FUCKYOUASSHOLE!

I'm sure this is because someone told Trump one thing and then told someone else another thing. That explains everything.

So let me see if I have this straight.... Hillary should have been locked up for using a private server that may have compromised classified intelligence. Trump knowingly gave classified intelligence to an adversarial regime. This will be fun watching the tap dance that's about to ensue that tries to square all of this.

What are the proven facts related to this accusation? I'll wait.

The MSM said it's true, so there's your facts. (Sarcasm, btw).

The economy is getting better. Really. You believe that decisions Trump makes are fixing the economy now immediately. Really. No economic decisions usually take 2 to 4 years to come to fruition. And are we now suddenly believing job statistics again after 4 years of calling them fake?

FUCKYOUASSHOLE!

I'm sure this is because someone told Trump one thing and then told someone else another thing. That explains everything.

Huh? No clue what you are talking about...

The kicker in all of this is the president can declassify stuff just by saying it, but it is still dangerous.

The topic in question is info about isis making laptop bombs and how that information was acquired. It had nothing to do with comey...I think it is clear that specific sources were not named, but I also think that stuff was said that should not have been which potentially compromises intelligence gathering and people's lives. Once again if this was Hillary the board would be foaming at the mouth and want her executed.

The Washington Post reported the Trump leaked SPECIFIC classified information.

McMaster gave a very brief statement about the report that specifically denied something else.

The kicker in all of this is the president can declassify stuff just by saying it, but it is still dangerous.

The topic in question is info about isis making laptop bombs and how that information was acquired. It had nothing to do with comey...I think it is clear that specific sources were not named, but I also think that stuff was said that should not have been which potentially compromises intelligence gathering and people's lives. Once again if this was Hillary the board would be foaming at the mouth and want her executed.

I'm making fun of the Trumptards.

As I understand the story he shared information about plots involving laptops on planes from flights originating in a certain country. The issue became that that source of the information wasn't sharing that information with Russia. And by doing so, while not outing operatives, it would be fairly easy for the Russians to figure out methods and techniques.

Hell yeah... the economy is doing well so let's not get outta joint just because the POTUS gave classified info to the Ruskies. Remember how the Republicans let it slide when it was discovered that Clinton lied under oath about getting a hummer from an intern. The economy was doing very well at the time so the republicans decided to let that one go.... oh wait... I'm remembering this wrong I think .... now I remember..... the republicans spent millions of taxpayer's money and dragged the country through the gutter just so they could bring all of the lewd details of the affair to light even though they knew that they didn't have the votes to impeach.

jADqsdQ.jpg

As a good rule of thumb for most of you and certainly for the poor ******* who have to work with him. There is no point in denying he did something because if you wait a few hours he will likely get on Twitter and admit that he did. Wait till he goes on Twitter and then spin your narrative accordingly. Here I'll do it for you. There was nothing wrong with giving the Russians Code Word Classified information. He is the President and can declassify anything and he was just trying to help Russia step up its game in the fight against ISIS. OK on to the next debacle.

ISIS attacks the Russians too. If this is true I don't have a problem with it. Terrorism is something we need to work together on.

You are good with it Ron. OK awesome. Unfortunately, you aren't the country that gathered the information or the poor sap who got it for them who is now out there and while not directly outed, I'm pretty sure ISIS will be kind of reverse engineering this. Be it an agent or a communication source that is now lost. I don't think he did anything that makes him a traitor. I think it is his usual bafoonary.

I think trusting russia with sensitive information is a mistake. Remember this regime supports asad and shot down a passenger jet. Also could be used as blackmail material or if the **** hits the fan god only knows what they will do with the info.
We will see what kinda details come out but Trump is way over his head and seems pretty imcompetant. I think he should step aside and hand the keys to Pence.

it hurt feels in SnowflakeVille and caused antifa to cry.

So let me see if I have this straight.... Hillary should have been locked up for using a private server that may have compromised classified intelligence. Trump knowingly gave classified intelligence to an adversarial regime. This will be fun watching the tap dance that's about to ensue that tries to square all of this.

so Trump should be drawn and quartered on Facebook Live while Hillary should be excused and subsuquently ushered in as POTUS 46*?
would that make your bleeding vagina scab up?

As I understand the story he shared information about plots involving laptops on planes from flights originating in a certain country. The issue became that that source of the information wasn't sharing that information with Russia. And by doing so, while not outing operatives, it would be fairly easy for the Russians to figure out methods and techniques.

you xenophobic *********** dipshit! how dare you!?