• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

It's been lost on everyone in the media and on the left when the Clintons, their organizations, and their in-laws were and have been colluding with the Russians.

The media and the left don't appoint special investigators.

The media and the left don't appoint special investigators.

Translation: Of course I have no problems with the nefarious ties the Clintons have with Russia and thank God my corrupt media let them have a pass on their transgressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It would have to go from influence to interference which admittedly seems like a real reach to define and prove. The other possibility is that Flynn did something illegal on Trump's behalf and with his knowledge.

Yes he might have but there has been no evidence of that to this point and from everything i have read and from the timing of his contacts it is more likely he was just trying to milk a cash cow himself hence pleading the 5th.

Has anyone stopped to consider the fact that Collusion is not a crime? Not saying he did but even if he did so the **** what it is not illegal. That being the case where is the Crime they are investigating?

I'm all in favor of actin' like a Democrat.

DADSNZbWAAEJp8E.jpg
DAB88CdXsAIa3T_.jpg

And while you're at it.....

N2rZ8yJ.jpg

Last edited: