• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

McMaster: Trumps sharing of sensitive intelligence with Russia was wholly appropriate

"In the context of that discussion, what the president discussed with the foreign minister was wholly appropriate to that conversation and is consistent with the routine sharing of information between the president and any leaders with whom he’s engaged," McMaster said. "It is wholly appropriate for the president to share whatever information he thinks is necessary to advance the security of the American people. That’s what he did."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...pisrc=al_alert-COMBO-politics%2Bnation&wpmk=1

I believe McMaster more than the WSJ. Kind of comes down to that.

You guys love to make this point. What is lost on you is that it's only valid if you agreed with Obama.

For the record... and probably on the record in several social media sites... i did agree with Obama that the idea tge Russians are legitimate threats compared to our "buddies " in china or half or middle eastern " friends" was just political fearmongering... which is all it is from the liberal base now... like i say over and over again both of your parties are ****** in the head... you will flip sides on an argument in a heartbeat... trumps a loudmouth loose cannon, but the incessant whining about him is absolutely winning him re-election...

once more all of the blue collar belts i go to for work are fine with him and fed up with the dems... even some of the inner city ones... the Dems have committed suicide but whining... hopefully the repubs arrogance rips them apart next...

Seriously this **** is old and im really sick of it... im sure Trump will do something legitimately wrong sooner or later and everyone is going to ignore it because of all the wolfcrying going on now...

and shot down a passenger jet.
So did the United States. Flight 93. That is if you believe the early reports and statements from our own dept. of defense.

Ouch!

Typical Libtard media slander over nothing....https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/864231063295582209

The Israeli's told the American's about ISIS having the ability to make bombs out of laptops.

Trump shared that info with the Russians, (with the Israeli blessings).

Some Obama leftover in the WH shared this info with the press and now it becomes a circus of BS.

I say Trump should send the modern day version of Mitch Rapp after the subversive "leakers" and have their tongues ripped out and shoved up their ***....jus sayin'

Last edited:
So did the United States. Flight 93. That is if you believe the early reports and statements from our own dept. of defense.

Ouch!

Boy that is a stretch...I do believe we may have shot down the jet, but you can't compare the 2 incidents. They knew the flight was hijacked and being used as a missle... russia looks out for russia and will do whatever to gain an advantage. This info was not shared with other allies and one country is already talking about holding intelligence from the USA. No matter how you try to spin it it was a big screw up

Typical Libtard media slander over nothing....https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/864231063295582209

The Israeli's told the American's about ISIS having the ability to make bombs out of laptops.

Trump shared that info with the Russians, (with the Israeli blessings).

Some Obama leftover in the WH shared this info with the press and now it becomes a circus of BS.

I say Trump should send the modern day version of Mitch Rapp after the subversive "leakers" and have their tongues ripped out and shoved up their ***....jus sayin'

When did protecting people form being blown the **** up be a secrete. You know something tell everyone to help protect us. **** n a.

When did protecting people form being blown the **** up be a secrete. You know something tell everyone to help protect us. **** n a.

Probably because we have undercover agents who probably don't want to be beheaded. Sharing Intel with like france, Germany, uk, etc etc is one thing, but russia is a whole different ball game. I am sure there is a reason why the information was considered highly sensitive.

On a side note supposedly there is a memo comey wrote and reported to other senior FBI members that trump told him to stop the flynn investigation.

Ouch!

That is 100% true... it was an armed cia p
Jet that looked like a normal one from allegheny airport...oeople who worked there all knew about it... cheney inadvertently confirmed it.... eyewitness accounts all put that plane there and it was decommissioned right afterwards...

scoops-screen_shot_2017-05-14_at_7.47.46_pm_720-640x480.png

I can see both sides of this. I do believe we have to work with Russia to end Isis and terrorism in the middle east. It is important to share information to help to beat their common enemy.

Trump is able to declassify information, however, he is not able to do so just by saying so. He has to work with intelligence agencies to make sure the information he shares doesn't compromise operatives, or ruin current intelligence gathering. Turning over classified information on a specific topic, making it easy for the enemy to close that intelligence loop, is a problem. Putting an operative's life in danger, is criminal. That is the difference between Trump and Obama. Bama was a lawyer, he understood protocol and made sure he followed the proper intelligence channels before turning over information. He never had an issue leaking classified information while speaking with other governments.

I'm not sure of the exact information shared, as the spin machine as running hard on both sides, but it is odd that we didn't follow the proper procedure in the first place, which is now creating problems for this administration. If the press isn't allowed into the white house, they are going to start working hard to create pathways of communication with the white house that circumvents the POTUS.

Impeach Trump so Pence can be President!

Dems are delusional

On a side note supposedly there is a memo comey wrote and reported to other senior FBI members that trump told him to stop the flynn investigation.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCNNSituationRoom%2Fvideos%2F10154327574110981%2F&show_text=0&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I believe McMaster more than the WSJ. Kind of comes down to that.

Trump talked with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about the Islamic State and aviation safety issues in what McMaster said was the “context” of a broader conversation about security and terrorism.

“That conversation was wholly appropriate to the conversation and wholly appropriate with the expectations of our intelligence partners,” McMaster said, adding, “The president in no way undermined sources or methods in the course of this conversation.”

The Washington Post first reported the conversation and concerns about it among some intelligence officials.

McMaster said the “real issue” is the threat to national security by those leaking classified information to The Washington Post and other media outlets
http://dailysignal.com/2017/05/16/t...sWjE1ZXV1OVJtQ3lyUEFyc3pxQ3d4bWluTGw5YlYifQ==

No-Evidence-600-LI.jpg

You guys love to make this point. What is lost on you is that it's only valid if you agreed with Obama.

Which Sen. Schumer and most of Washington does.

For the love of God, watching GMA this morning was astonishing. They had the whole crew called in to report on the apocalypse that is now happening in Washington. The feeding frenzy of the Washington media is beyond the pale. Calling for impeachment before there has even been an investigation. Absolutely irresponsible journalism.

For the love of God, watching GMA this morning was astonishing. They had the whole crew called in to report on the apocalypse that is now happening in Washington. The feeding frenzy of the Washington media is beyond the pale. Calling for impeachment before there has even been an investigation. Absolutely irresponsible journalism.

Reporting on, at the very least, a terribly inappropriate suggestion the POTUS made to the since fired Director of the FBI is NOT irresponsible journalism, it's (another) major development.

You really need to question your sense of perception. The same one that led you to believe that everything would calm down once Trump was in office.

18485879_1717791515184730_1005662278331854081_n.jpg

The intelligence apparently came from Israel, Trump isn't smart enough to know that Israel might not want Russian
allies like Iran and Syria to have certain intel.

Reporting on, at the very least, a terribly inappropriate suggestion the POTUS made to the since fired Director of the FBI is NOT irresponsible journalism, it's (another) major development.

You really need to question your sense of perception. The same one that led you to believe that everything would calm down once Trump was in office.

How is waiting for all of the facts to come out before drawing conclusions a perception problem? I believe there is a legal term for that.....it is called due process.

Speaking of perceptions.........it is my perception that ABC News is nothing more that a ***** in the Democratic propaganda machine.

The intelligence apparently came from Israel, Trump isn't smart enough to know that Israel might not want Russian

eh, Iran has nukes thanks to your buddy Barry.
is that going to be in your ******* book?

Yet somehow the media is very concerned that this got leaked to Russia but not that it got leaked to the media.

How is waiting for all of the facts to come out before drawing conclusions a perception problem? I believe there is a legal term for that.....it is called due process.

Due process in the media? So don't report on investigations, they should wait for formal criminal charges? Maybe they shouldn't report on Trump's own tweets as well? Trump's lawyers would really appreciate that.