• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

You are good with it Ron. OK awesome. Unfortunately, you aren't the country that gathered the information or the poor sap who got it for them who is now out there and while not directly outed, I'm pretty sure ISIS will be kind of reverse engineering this. Be it an agent or a communication source that is now lost. I don't think he did anything that makes him a traitor. I think it is his usual bafoonary.

kinda like how Bomma directly ******* outed the guys who put a metallic implant in OBL's head that allowed him to speak directly to the holy pedophile on high?

I think trusting russia with sensitive information is a mistake. Remember this regime supports asad and shot down a passenger jet. Also could be used as blackmail material or if the **** hits the fan god only knows what they will do with the info.
We will see what kinda details come out but Trump is way over his head and seems pretty imcompetant. I think he should step aside and hand the keys to Pence.

1. two weeks ago, you liberal queefs were shaking in your boots that Russia... goddamned RUSSIA was our mortal enemy and was going to kill us.
2. no one cares what you liberal queefs think
3. liberals don't believe in god. please restructure your post accordingly.
4. imcompetant. 'nuff said.

What are the proven facts related to this accusation? I'll wait.

Eh, it's the nightly hit piece on Trump by the MSM. Honestly, who takes them seriously anymore when the cry wolf every single night?

Might as well get the news from SNL, because facts apparently don't matter before spewing the accusations.

Bammy said Russia isn't a threat.

As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

The economy is getting better. Really. You believe that decisions Trump makes are fixing the economy now immediately. Really. No economic decisions usually take 2 to 4 years to come to fruition. And are we now suddenly believing job statistics again after 4 years of calling them fake?

did you just give credit for the rebound in 2009/10/11 to W?

Nice!

Last edited:
I'm just saying maybe let Trump get in for I don't know two or three years. Less than 20 weeks might be a bit premature.

18485655_822132294610125_3489932832993995509_n.jpg

Eh, it's the nightly hit piece on Trump by the MSM. Honestly, who takes them seriously anymore when the cry wolf every single night?

Might as well get the news from SNL, because facts apparently don't matter before spewing the accusations.

This ^^

I believe nothing - absolutely nothing - by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. Those clowns are so obsessed with forcing Trump out of office that everything they say - and I mean EVERYTHING - is absolutely worthless.

I stopped reading when the Washington Post was referenced. They are the Mad Magazine for news.

Trump is basically in bed with the Russians, so what does that make his supporters?

Trump is basically in bed with the Russians, so what does that make his supporters?

smarter than those camped outside Barnes and Noble waiting on your bestseller to drop.

First of all i am not liberal. Second i feel that hillary should have been prosecuted. However none of that matters or pertains to this situation. Just because the president can declassify stuff does not mean he should. The president can order a bombing run on canada if he wants. This information was not shared with our other allies. Trump has admitted he shared the Intel so that is not even debateable anymore. Like i said if this was hillary or obama most of you would have want them hanged publically. Wrong is wrong no matter which party you are for

I think I'll just wait until the movie comes out.

First of all i am not liberal. Second i feel that hillary should have been prosecuted. However none of that matters or pertains to this situation. Just because the president can declassify stuff does not mean he should. The president can order a bombing run on canada if he wants. This information was not shared with our other allies. Trump has admitted he shared the Intel so that is not even debateable anymore. Like i said if this was hillary or obama most of you would have want them hanged publically. Wrong is wrong no matter which party you are for

for me, it comes to a point to I don't know what to believe from the WH to MSM to Joe Blow that has an ax to grind. They all suck, all lie and have agendas that annoy me. If Trump is in bed with the Russians, so be it, what can I do? If Clinton got a BJ, what can I do about it? Classified emails disappeared? Screw it, they all have to live with the mistakes they make/made and it gets to a point where I'm tired about hearing the same crap everyday. So much arguing, fighting, finger pointing, from all sides. It's annoying! Politicians are the worst of the worst. The dickwads that cover them are worse.

2 scoops please!

US Senate majority leader urges less drama from White House

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday said Congress could do with fewer presidential distractions amid reports of U.S. President Donald Trump’s disclosure of intelligence information to Russia and the White House’s subsequent rebuttal.

“We could do with a little less drama from the White House on a lot of things so we can focus on our agenda, which is deregulation, tax reform and repealing and replacing Obamacare,” the top Senate Republican said in an interview with Bloomberg Television.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/us-...ges-less-drama-from-white-house-bloomberg-tv/

So we went from treasonous corruption to abject stupidity? There is no hope for this nation.

As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

In other news this guy said "I'm not a crook"
images

So of course he wasn't a crook....................Trumptards.......it's all thumbs up all the time, even when Trump is shoving it up their *****.

Last edited:

for me, it comes to a point to I don't know what to believe from the WH to MSM to Joe Blow that has an ax to grind. They all suck, all lie and have agendas that annoy me. If Trump is in bed with the Russians, so be it, what can I do? If Clinton got a BJ, what can I do about it? Classified emails disappeared? Screw it, they all have to live with the mistakes they make/made and it gets to a point where I'm tired about hearing the same crap everyday. So much arguing, fighting, finger pointing, from all sides. It's annoying! Politicians are the worst of the worst. The dickwads that cover them are worse.

Both of these are correct. And consistent. The difference is that since Trump tweets have replaced the Kardashians as the US media fodder, the mainstream news shitheads are trying to compete in the same arena.

Everyone is getting mired in the noise/****. Those that understand/direct this are likely to be the ones who benefit most.

A wise man once opined that "the medium IS the message".

He also coined the term global village, and predicted the world wide web 30 years in advance.