• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

It's called objectivity. You should attempt it.

I'll take Harvard's word for it. And as someone who frequently watches...can't disagree with the results. They aren't always Rachel Madcow boot lickers.

Objectivity? You notice Breitbart and the other alt right outlets got left out.

hahahahaha - back to business

Lindsey Graham: "Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clintons emails"

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Fox News on Thursday that now that special counsel has been appointed to investigate alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Congress should abandon their own investigations and go back to focusing on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“There’s a new front opening here. I have reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation that happened on Obama’s watch. I have reason to believe those emails exist,” Graham said.

“I’m on the Judiciary Committee. And I think it’s important that the Judiciary Committee be given any emails that were directed to the Department of Justice by Clinton campaign officials or operatives because we have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice.”

https://thinkprogress.org/graham-sa...don-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

Objectivity? You notice Breitbart and the other alt right outlets got left out.

Most of your posts make me shake my head, but this one is a complete WTF. I believe daily you try to outdo yourself.

So are you saying the study is bogus? It comes from Harvard. Are you agreeing that NBC, CNN, WashPo are AltLeft (and therefore adding Brietbart would somehow balance things out)?

The study shows exactly what the majority of America sees, what drove Trump into office...MAINSTREAM MEDIA (those listed in the survey) are bent against Conservatives and Trump and give a pass to Muslims who make it to 1600 PA Ave.

Yes, this all seems perfectly accurate. And for good reason. Trump's presidency has been a hair-on-fire, FUBAR-level unmitigated disaster. How else do you want the media to portray it? It is what it is, and I understand that's not a comforting place to be right now for Trump and his supporters.

Id wager most of the people who are in the middle disagree with you... its fairly obvious how much hate is in the media... i can take you to a dozen independent groups that all feel the media bias is causing a boy who cried wolf scenerio... we don't think the Russian investigation is going to pan out and when Trump does **** up in an illegal way no one will care... Bill Clinton part 2 in a way

hahahahaha - back to business

Lindsey Graham: "Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clintons emails"

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Fox News on Thursday that now that special counsel has been appointed to investigate alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Congress should abandon their own investigations and go back to focusing on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“There’s a new front opening here. I have reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation that happened on Obama’s watch. I have reason to believe those emails exist,” Graham said.

“I’m on the Judiciary Committee. And I think it’s important that the Judiciary Committee be given any emails that were directed to the Department of Justice by Clinton campaign officials or operatives because we have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice.”

https://thinkprogress.org/graham-sa...don-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

This is where the true crimes exist. Not in the Podesta-created Russian interference bullshit. I'll give the man props. The diversion has worked like a charm. Got lemmings around the world screaming with their hair on fire about the Russians (Tibs, Trog, Elftard leading the charge). Like getting an entire populace running around in fear of Big Foot.

Most of your posts make me shake my head, but this one is a complete WTF. I believe daily you try to outdo yourself.

So are you saying the study is bogus? It comes from Harvard. Are you agreeing that NBC, CNN, WashPo are AltLeft (and therefore adding Brietbart would somehow balance things out)?

It was a comment on Breitbart and those who think it's legitimate news, not the study.

If you want to see evidence of media bias, watch the YouTube videos of the various election day media coverages. Pretty funny actually

It was a comment on Breitbart and those who think it's legitimate news, not the study.

ABC, NBC, CNN aren't legitimate news. No one interjected Breitbart, except you, in a non-connected, not-pertinent-to-the-conversation, bumbling way. Again, WTF is the point you're trying to make?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mEsZpcCuXng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
ABC, NBC, CNN aren't legitimate news. No one interjected Breitbart, except you, in a non-connected, not-pertinent-to-the-conversation, bumbling way. Again, WTF is the point you're trying to make?

So according to you, it's a legitimate study of illegitimate news sites? WTF is the point indeed! I suppose if it included Breitbart at 100% positive, that would be objective? Or objective to you? Or the truth is you don't really care about objectivity?

So according to you, it's a legitimate study of illegitimate news sites? WTF is the point indeed! I suppose if it included Breitbart at 100% positive, that would be objective? Or objective to you? Or the truth is you don't really care about objectivity?

4 questions in one reply. 3 more direction changes. I can't imagine a conversation live with you. Jesus H Christ, pass the morphine.

I suppose if it included Breitbart at 100% positive, that would be objective? Or objective to you?

Can you translate the above for me, in some context a normal human could interpret?

The study was beautiful...then again there are countless studies, millions of points of evidence everywhere establishing the fact you obtuse Liberals refuse to acknowledge but know to be true - the MSM has it out for any Republican candidate or sitting President and work 24x7 to disparage them. You can deny it...well you do. You and Kyrie are probably bros too, eh? The earth is flat?

97% of the MSM reporters are Liberal. But they Do Not Have It Out for Conservatives. The WashPo puts 20 reporters on digging up dirt on Trump, ZERO on digging at Clinton. And you'll tell everyone, the MSM is Fair and Balanced.

Comical **** man.

You should stick to laughing about little innocent kids being run over by illegal aliens. I hear that's comedy gold.

PS...thanks for ruining the name Trogolodyte for me. Trogolodyte has personal history for me..."Bertha...Bertha Butt....one of the Butt Sisters" Classic song. Jimmy Castor Band. Hell, I'd be surprised if you can even associate the two sentences. 25+years of sentimental value. And you sully it with your behavior here.

Last edited:
1ac3ebf0-2f2c-0133-475f-0a2ca390b447.gif

Russia probe reaches current White House official
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.4e7270419970

The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

The revelation comes as the investigation appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the people said.

Tibs: The FBI does not release information on whom they are investigating. The only possible source for such claim would be an FBI official.

Are you saying you accept the word of an FBI official who is committing a felony by revealing the subject of an investigation? And don't you think that perhaps we should WAIT FOR THE ******* INVESTIGATION TO TAKE PLACE before reaching a conclusion?

Finally, you are too intelligent to ignore that some funky **** is going on. How many of Obama's private telephone conversations were leaked to the media? How many of Obama's communications with staff were leaked? How much top secret information was leaked about Obama?

You don't wonder what the **** is going on? You think that people on Washington who make a ****-****-ton of money (you really need to look at what high-ranking Federal officials earn) and who are leaking top secret data should be trusted?

I don't. And I am also willing to let THE ******* INVESTIGATION TAKE ******* PLACE BEFORE I ******* REACH A ******* CONCLUSION BASED ON LEAKED TOP-SECRET ******* DATA RELEASED BY ************* WHO ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PAYCHECKS THAN THEY ARE ABOUT AMERICA.

Tibs: The FBI does not release information on whom they are investigating. The only possible source for such claim would be an FBI official.

Are you saying you accept the word of an FBI official who is committing a felony by revealing the subject of an investigation? And don't you think that perhaps we should WAIT FOR THE ******* INVESTIGATION TO TAKE PLACE before reaching a conclusion?

Finally, you are too intelligent to ignore that some funky **** is going on. How many of Obama's private telephone conversations were leaked to the media? How many of Obama's communications with staff were leaked? How much top secret information was leaked about Obama?

You don't wonder what the **** is going on? You think that people on Washington who make a ****-****-ton of money (you really need to look at what high-ranking Federal officials earn) and who are leaking top secret data should be trusted?

I don't. And I am also willing to let THE ******* INVESTIGATION TAKE ******* PLACE BEFORE I ******* REACH A ******* CONCLUSION BASED ON LEAKED TOP-SECRET ******* DATA RELEASED BY ************* WHO ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PAYCHECKS THAN THEY ARE ABOUT AMERICA.

That's why even lower level govt employees get paid a ****-ton of money, pension, and benefits. So they will do what the folks who really run the show want them to do or risk losing their sugar bowl.
Exhibit A: Lois Lerner.

a3jmma.gif

Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner 'person of interest in Russia investigation'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ng-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html

Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has reportedly been identified as a “person of interest” in the ongoing investigation into possible ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign.

The Washington Post said a senior adviser to Mr Trump was among people investigators wanted to speak to. A New York magazine reporter then said the person in question was Mr Kushner, 36, who is married to Mr Trump’s eldest daughter and who flew out of Washington on Friday night to accompany the President on his first official foreign trip.

The Post said the person under investigation was close to the President, but did not identify them. However, the number of people who fit such a profile would be very small.

Yashar Ali, a contributor to New York magazine said on Twitter: “It’s Jared Kushner. Have confirmed this with four people. I’m not speculating.”

The White House did not immediately respond to calls and emails from The Independent seeking comment. The Trump Organisation, which controls the President's financial interests, also did not respond to queries.

White House officials have previously acknowledged contacts between Russian officials and Mr Kushner, as well as with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

The revelation came just two days after the Justice Department announced that former FBI Director, Robert Mueller, had been appointed special counsel to lead the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Reports suggest the investigation also appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the Post said.

Last edited:

There it is.

The Big Club is running scared and in full damage control mode. If Donald Trump can get elected despite the best efforts of the state establishment on BOTH sides of the aisle then something that to them that is really horrible might happen: more senators and congressmen who identify with the liberty caucus might get elected. Then someone who wants to derail the Military/Industrial/Congressional Complex by cutting every thing by 60% might get elected. You think there is a shitstorm around Trumps presidency, imagine Rand Paul or Austin Peterson being elected.

Last edited:
Newsflash - everyone in the Trump administration is a person of interest. That's how witch hunts work.

There is no way that the New York Times and Washington Post would publish anything that wasn't thoroughly confirmed.

giphy.gif

This is great. Plays out exactly like this right here at SN, not just at Fox News and the alt-right sites. Makes you wonder if there's an organized pro-Trump disinformation campaign being waged. Hmmmm.

This is great. Plays out exactly like this right here at SN, not just at Fox News and the alt-right sites. Makes you wonder if there's an organized pro-Trump disinformation campaign being waged. Hmmmm.

From that bastion of journalistic integrity and objectivity VOX no less!

From that bastion of journalistic integrity and objectivity VOX no less!

See Step 1. in the video above, 'attack the sources'. Thanks for playing.

I see, 52% of Fox News Trump coverage is them talking negatively of the rest of the media's coverage of Trump.

See Step 1. in the video above, 'attack the sources'. Thanks for playing.

So it is wrong to criticize a source that is blatantly biased and has a history of slanting its coverage to promote an agenda. In that case you should probably stop watching CNN, MSNBC and reading the NYT.