• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has been growing on me. He seems real. He is comfortable not conforming to current political etiquette. I am sold until he proves me wrong..

The bigger issue....the Supreme Court can be salvaged. We need a strict Constitutional judge like Scalia on the bench.

Can we start a list of celebrities who are leaving for Canada?

Kardashians
Kanye

Reactions: JMM
How about a big hand for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC for pushing and cheating thru a candidate the true Dems didn't want. Way to go DWS!

How about a big hand for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC for pushing and cheating thru a candidate the true Dems didn't want. Way to go DWS!

The Democrats definitely got what they deserved, I hope the country didn't give itself something it didn't deserve.

Well, I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not exactly thrilled he won but I am so friggin happy that the Clintons will now go the **** away, forever. Crawl back into your hole slimebags.
I was wrong. I'll say it. I never believed he had a chance. I'm guessing he didn't believe it either. Congratulations President Trump.

My 13 year old son told me yesterday afternoon he thought Trump was going to win. Going to take that boy out to buy some lottery tickets today.

That was the big thing for me. Not really enamored with Trump, but I voted for him because Gary Johnson is a moron, and I just couldn't stand the thought of another Clinton White House. It was that simple. My vote for Trump was more a vote against Hillary Clinton. Here is hoping we actually get worthy candidates going forward.

I am in shock. I stayed up as long as I could....fell asleep right before they called PA. America stood up to corruption, plain and simple. Amazing.

I posted this back in February, on this board I believe... introducing our next president. A study which predicted who would win the presidency.
This method since 1912 was wrong only once.

Since Trumps announcement the experts thought he wouldn't last in the primaries... all the ups and downs, the bickering, and debating could have been avoided if everyone just heeded this prediction LOL.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/282...-wrong-once-predicts-trump-will-be-president/

Just think of the added bonus ...

2cfxxm0.png

250XWyvl.jpg

Last edited:
good morning Steelernation............... and goodbye to the Clintons....... life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.