• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 added to his 244. AK, AZ, WI and MI still not officially called though he's winning all 4. Projected to win 304. **** yea!

Fox called Wisconsin hours ago.

Fox called Wisconsin hours ago.

Been like that all night long especially them not conceding FL. Others not officially called; MN and NH per NYTimes. Both leaning to Hitlery.

Hitlery didn't even show up to speak to the crowd...pedophile Podesta made a quick announcement. So much for accepting defeat just as they hammered Trump about doing. Hypocrites. Hate them all.

Fox just said it could be 2 hours or more, maybe even not tonight. WTF

Hitlery didn't even show up to speak to the crowd...pedophile Podesta made a quick announcement. So much for accepting defeat just as they hammered Trump about doing. Hypocrites. Hate them all.

In her defense, I would refuse to concede before 270 as well even though everybody knows it.

It's over Trump has 265 electorial votes and just needs either Arizona, Michigan, or Wisconsin, and he is leading in all 3 states.

It's over Trump has 265 electorial votes and just needs either Arizona, Michigan, or Wisconsin, and he is leading in all 3 states.

Fox still has him at 254. Where is the 11? Just wondering, I know every station is saying different things.

Oh my God! Fox Sheppard is a DOUCHE!

He's so ******* desperate for a Hillary miracle!

Fox guy said they can't call PA because there are some uncounted absentee ballots. I bet the ink is fresh on those

Fox guy said they can't call PA because there are some uncounted absentee ballots. I bet the ink is fresh on those

Yeah shouldn't the absentee ballots be the first ones counted? WTF.

Well ****. Fox is now reporting that Philadelphia county may not have turned in their absentee ballots.

Nice move ya cagey *****.

The AP just called it....

#45, President Donald J. Trump

Well ****. Fox is now reporting that Philadelphia county may not have turned in their absentee ballots.

Nice move ya cagey *****.

Can we just exile them from the commonwealth? **** eastern PA

The thing I'm expecting is to hear that HRC now all of the sudden has been battling a lengthy illness that has weakened her and we may never see her again.

It's over. Trump wins.

Hey, elfiePolo, how about the lottery numbers? Since you so accurately predicted a Clinton blowout and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.