• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monica Crowley said she worked for Nixon in his last years? That means she must be at least 60. Looking good for 60

Anderson Cooper will give blowjobs to everyone in MI, NH, PA and WI to vote for Hilldog.

Two weeks ago I had to fly to Vegas. 7 am flight. Had to be up at 4:30 AM. went to bed at 11:30. I'm an insomniac. I last looked at the clock at 2:40 am. I fell asleep, guessing, around 3AM. Got 1.5 hours of sleep. Had to be up until midnight Vegas time (3AM est). I was up for nearly 23 hours. I was miserable. It was awful. I'd do it 3 days in a row for a celebration like this will be.

Yeah over the weekend I drove to Miami and back and slept like none, but the past 2 nights Ive slept a ton so Im good haha.

A dead body? I'd be worried about few libtards killing themselves.

True there could be a few. I work at a funeral home.

black ******* has to come on CNN and cry about white folks backlash against a black President and play the ******* race card....**** him

NBC and Chuck Todd and the crew were just doing the same thing. Race, race, race. Donald Trump is going to win because RACISM. And Bush. Or something else incoherent.

NBC and Chuck Todd and the crew were just doing the same thing. Race, race, race. Donald Trump is going to win because RACISM. And Bush. Or something else incoherent.

so far Russia has been blamed....the FBI, they've stressed that Trump will HAVE to make ammends to everyone he insulted....they've done everything but cry on camera

oh and it is the third party candidates fault....

Last edited:
so far Russia has been blamed....the FBI, they've stressed that Trump will HAVE to make ammends to everyone he insulted....they've done everything but cry on camera

There's a lot of crying on camera at the Javitz Center

Be funny if Hildebeast loses because of Bill's campaign slogan in 1992. "It's the economy, stupid."

Toomey wins PA Senate seat.

Hilarious watching CNN. It looks like a ******* funeral.

**** you, you miserable cocksuckers, you were too busy sending Hillary debate questions, and getting questions to ask Trump, to do your ******* job.

Hilarious watching CNN. It looks like a ******* funeral.

**** you, you miserable cocksuckers, you were too busy sending Hillary debate questions, and getting questions to ask Trump, to do your ******* job.

I keep wanting to change the channel, but it just amuses me watching them try to deal with this....

I bet Donna Brazile is getting called worse than a "stupid water buffalo" right now.

Imagine not only the bummer of losing but also knowing that if you lose, there's a good chance you are going to jail.

If I'm Trump I don't accept any congratulations from the *****. I'd tell the ***** she's going to jail.

I'm confused. The NY post site has given Trump PA but still has him short of 270?

I'm confused. The NY post site has given Trump PA but still has him short of 270?

20 added to his 244. AK, AZ, WI and MI still not officially called though he's winning all 4. Projected to win 304. **** yea!

This must be what it was like watching the clock slowly tick down when USA grabbed the lead over Russia in the 80 Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.