• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump named Time's Person of the Year

Spike

Reaction score
“When have we ever seen a single individual who has so defied expectations, broken the rules, violated norms, beaten not one but two political parties on the way to winning an election that he entered with 100-1 odds against him,” Time managing editor Nancy Gibbs said. “I don't think we have ever seen one person operating in such an unconventional way have an impact on the events of the year quite like this.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-time-person-of-the-year-2016-232297

---------------------

Who was #2 you ask?

hahaha

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

But Hitler was Man Of The Year too!!! /Libs

But Hitler was Man Of The Year too!!! /Libs

I don't hear trump trying to extermination an entire people. I don't think the world had any clue what Hitler was planning when TIME made him man of the year

I don't hear trump trying to extermination an entire people. I don't think the world had any clue what Hitler was planning when TIME made him man of the year

You're not paying attention to the Libtard pages then.

You're not paying attention to the Libtard pages then.

Exactly. I don't think Steelr4evr is paying attention. To wit:

• Hitler drank water.
  • Trump drinks water.
  • Hitler liked dogs.
  • Trump likes dogs.
  • Hitler was Time's Man of the Year
  • Trump is Time's Man of the Year
I mean, could it be more obvious?

I don't think someone knows the "award" isn't necessarily for great or benevolent accomplishment. Check out the full list of winners.

“When have we ever seen a single individual who has so defied expectations, broken the rules, violated norms, beaten not one but two political parties on the way to winning an election that he entered with 100-1 odds against him,” Time managing editor Nancy Gibbs said. “I don't think we have ever seen one person operating in such an unconventional way have an impact on the events of the year quite like this.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-time-person-of-the-year-2016-232297

---------------------

Who was #2 you ask?

hahaha

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Depending on your point of view he either looks like Batman or you know who. Note the horns on the arches of letter " M " line up perfectly on his head.

This photo is NOT centered. I think it was done un-pourpose.

There is no doubt that Trump took the entire election by storm and set all of the established norms off kilter. I still can't believe that he pulled it off sometimes.