• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Says Maybe U.S. Will Have A President For Life Someday

He was clearly joking but no need to worry, he's old.

The United States has already had eight Presidents for life ... William Henry Harrison (1841), Zachary Taylor (1850), Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901), Warren Harding (1923), Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1945), and John F. Kennedy (1963).

Try to keep up.

The United States has already had eight Presidents for life ... William Henry Harrison (1841), Zachary Taylor (1850), Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901), Warren Harding (1923), Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1945), and John F. Kennedy (1963).

Try to keep up.

OK this made me LOL

Try to keep up.

But of those, only one was trying to be president for life... LOL

Dear God some of the people here are ******* retards

katsung[SUP]47[/SUP] responds ...

tenor.gif

When I am looking for the absolute truth on any subject, my go to web source is always alien-earth.com.

Holy ****, I just spit a mouthful of water all over the monitor.

:pound:

When I look for truth I look at my double secret Batman decoder ring. It says I will soon be emperor of the universe,move over Ming.

Trump: Kim Jong Un And I ‘Fell In Love’

David Barden,HuffPost• September 29, 2018

“And then we fell in love, okay” he said. “No really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-kim-jong-un-fell-042640908.html

You're slipping catnip the soul of fed ruffles the feathers of the ping pong ding dong. They poisoned the mighty tree frog of Antarctica. Film at 1pm eastern standard time during the 7th moon 2024 in the year of our lord .

Trump: Kim Jong Un And I ‘Fell In Love’

David Barden,HuffPost• September 29, 2018

“And then we fell in love, okay” he said. “No really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-kim-jong-un-fell-042640908.html

You're slipping catnip the soul of fed ruffles the feathers of the ping pong ding dong. They poisoned the mighty tree frog of Antarctica. Film at 1pm eastern standard time during the 7th moon 2024 in the year of our lord .