• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Tells Planned Parenthood Its Funding Can Stay if Abortion Goes

Spike

Reaction score
More riots!

Trump offers Planned Parenthood funds if it halts abortions

“As I said throughout the campaign, I am pro-life and I am deeply committed to investing in women’s health and plan to significantly increase federal funding in support of nonabortion services such as cancer screenings,” he said. “Polling shows the majority of Americans oppose public funding for abortion, even those who identify as pro-choice. There is an opportunity for organizations to continue the important work they do in support of women’s health, while not providing abortion services.”

In a response to the report of the proposal, Planned Parenthood Federation of America President Cecile Richards says the group "will always stand for women's ability to make decisions about their health and lives, without interference from politicians."

According to their own annual report, Planned Parenthood saw 2.5 million clients in 2015, which is down from 3.1 million in 2006. While that number may seem high, it means that 98 percent of women of reproductive age will never step foot inside a Planned Parenthood in any given year for health care.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-parenthood-funds-if-it-halts-abortions.html

------------------

The abortion business is PP's' main purpose isn't it?

Now the libs have to decide, which is more important, women's health or abortion on demand?

Brilliant.

I think all people should always be able to make decisions about their healthcare without interference from politicians, so I guess all medical procedures should be paid for by other people.

PP is a profitable business. They should not get a dime or gov money just for that.

i'm tired of hearing the false claim that PP is an important women's health clinic aside from abortions. They lie and make it sound like if not for PP, women would not be able to get mammograms or any other female services, as if those services are not readily available at any hospital and at most clinics. Hell, there are freaking mobile clinics on wheels that give mammograms in parking lots of businesses.

If abortions are only 3% of their business as they say, then giving it up shouldn't be a big deal.

Trolled_1.jpg

PP is a profitable business. They should not get a dime or gov money just for that.

i'm tired of hearing the false claim that PP is an important women's health clinic aside from abortions. They lie and make it sound like if not for PP, women would not be able to get mammograms or any other female services, as if those services are not readily available at any hospital and at most clinics. Hell, there are freaking mobile clinics on wheels that give mammograms in parking lots of businesses.

I offer free mammograms in the back of my car.

How much does PP charge for a mammogram? Are they free? I spent 60 bucks for my 3D one last week and it was worth every penny. I don't get how women think they should get FREE health options when men don't. Men don't have clinics offering free Prostate exams.

How much does PP charge for a mammogram? Are they free? I spent 60 bucks for my 3D one last week and it was worth every penny. I don't get how women think they should get FREE health options when men don't. Men don't have clinics offering free Prostate exams.

PP does not even do mammograms. They refer women elsewhere for mammograms. They do PAP smears.

PP 3% stat is bullshit anyway. Let's say a woman thinks she's pregnant...she goes in there, gets a pregnancy test. She gets a PAP smear. She gets an STD test. She gets birth control. She gets an abortion. PP has now provided "5 services", only 1 out of 5 of them being an abortion. But the abortion brings in 5-10 times more revenue than all of the other services combined. And the abortion is the whole reason the woman went there in the first place.

The government shouldn't be involved with the baby slaughtering factories. I certainly don't want my taxes going to that morbid evil ****

PP does not even do mammograms. They refer women elsewhere for mammograms. They do PAP smears.

PP 3% stat is bullshit anyway. Let's say a woman thinks she's pregnant...she goes in there, gets a pregnancy test. She gets a PAP smear. She gets an STD test. She gets birth control. She gets an abortion. PP has now provided "5 services", only 1 out of 5 of them being an abortion. But the abortion brings in 5-10 times more revenue than all of the other services combined. And the abortion is the whole reason the woman went there in the first place.

So they get a free referral for a mammogram they will have to pay for anyway. WHY are we funding that?

I still don't get why women think they need Planned Parenthood when all these services (other than abortion) are available at their doctor...