• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

I bet you won't hear much about this one, Its a Dem doing the signing

Louisiana governor signs 6-week abortion ban into law

The Louisiana House of Representatives passed the bill on Wednesday, sending it to the governor's desk for signature in order for it to become law. Gov. John Bel Edwards, a Democrat, has been vocal in his support for an abortion ban and signed the bill Thursday afternoon, his press office confirmed to ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/louisiana-set-latest-state-sign-abortion-ban-law/story?id=63370943

Wow, a Catholic Democrat acting like a Catholic. Good to see.

Bunch of Democratic murdering a$$holes live here and now are moving Muslims in to try to strengthen their hold on New York. Walk into a bank and thier all Muslims. It's a drak time and we better take our collective heads out of the sand because we're losing the country from the inside. More and more born Americans are forced on the streets as our tax dollars pay for more and more illegal emigrants. They have cost Us $115,000,000,000 this year and it's only early June. WTF?????

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

I have a word for this. It's called murder. I don't ever want to hear a lecture about guns,morals or border security ever again from these twisted *****.
The Democrats have ruined this great state. Born Americans are leaving like a sinking ship. They keep raising taxes and more and more emigrants who have every5hing paid for them are moving in. We have a family of emigrants that moved on the block, nice family but their housing costs Us the tax payer $4800 a DAM month. No one is paying anything to mine. Vote Democrat if you plan on over throwing America.

The Democrats have ruined this great state. Born Americans are leaving like a sinking ship. They keep raising taxes and more and more emigrants who have every5hing paid for them are moving in. We have a family of emigrants that moved on the block, nice family but their housing costs Us the tax payer $4800 a DAM month. No one is paying anything to mine. Vote Democrat if you plan on over throwing America.

You guys also got more than your share of MS-13 folks in Long Island, from what I've read.

Just read about a 17 year old Norwegian girl who was euthanized because of her PTSD from being raped! I personally understand the pain and feelings of despair but to give up and legally kill oneself feels morbidly wrong. Just wrong.

There's a video out there...I didn't want to post it here because it's so sick. A couple abortion doctors use two dead babies as puppets dancing while they beatbox. The left stands for killing babies, even after they are born. Think about that. They're evil.

I just saw a story on the news about a hospital in Stain country that performed a surgery to repair a baby’s spina bifida in utero. A fetus is not just a mass of cells. It is living and growing. But the evil Dims are cheerleaders for killing babies even after birth. Sick *****.

Maybe the government could settle the whole abortion issue by requiring all woman to have 5 kids by the age of 35 and when they reach that amount the government should require their male partner to get a vasectomy.
If the government can tell woman what to do with their bodies, they should be able to tell males as well.

Maybe the government could settle the whole abortion issue by requiring all woman to have 5 kids by the age of 35 and when they reach that amount the government should require their male partner to get a vasectomy.
If the government can tell woman what to do with their bodies, they should be able to tell males as well.

You may be on to something there 21, let's take it a step further, since it's the democrats that are all for limiting birth, shouldn't all registered Democrat males be required to have a vasectomy? Problem solved.

Newsflash there Best Selling Author...the government does tell men what to do with their bodies

71slfQk37PL._SY679_.jpg
3-American-bodies-lying-dead-in-the-sand-next-to-destroyed-landing-craft-buna-beach-george-strock.jpeg

You think there would be a lot of resistance by males to a vasectomy after 5 kids?

They aren't telling women what tondo with THEIR bodies, they are saying what can be done to the baby's body.

And i will say again. It is against the law for me to sell my kidney to the highest bidder. That is 100% just a bunch of tissue and my body. Right?

Maybe the government could let people vote on it instead of it being decided by the courts.

Maybe the government could let people vote on it instead of it being decided by the courts.

They can't do that and you know it.

Abortion fails at every ballot box. The majority of Americans don't want it.

Fact is the majority of Americans don't want Dim policies in general and this is why the courts are so critical to Libs. They have to legislate to get results, they can't get those results at the ballot box.

That's why SCOTUS is such a massive issue for them.

Put Abortion to a vote. I beg hope and pray they will.

Fact is the majority of Americans don't want Dim policies in general and this is why the courts are so critical to Libs. They have to legislate to get results, they can't get those results at the ballot box.

Anybody seen RBG lately?

Whoa a second. Once again, like in a different thread, I'm seeing anti-conservative philosophies rearing their head for issues when/if it suits them.

The Constitution is not there to be voted on by the majority. It is there to protect the minority.

You can disagree all you want with the Supreme Court's decision to tie abortion rights to the 14th amendment. I can totally debate and see the logic that it's a stretch to claim that connection.

But once that connection exists, there is no more "voting on it". It is either a Constitutionally protected right or it isn't and no matter what the majority want to vote on, you can't take that away.

There are plenty of issues (Gun Rights to name one) that the majority could very well just vote away if not for the Constitutionally protected 2nd amendment and the current interpretation by the courts. That's the way this republic works. And I'm GLAD it works that way.

I'm disturbed by this recent trend around here. If the Democrats do it and it's wrong, doesn't make it right for the Republicans to do it. Yes, all's fair in politics, but you should still call a spade a spade and say "I don't like it, but this is the rules we live by".

I'm pro-choice with limits but even I think the connection between abortion and the 14th amendment is tenuous. If logical justices see it differently, I'm okay with overturning Roe v. Wade and the states will move on passing their own laws (since once abortion is separated from Constitutionally protection then it's pretty much all goes based on the majority like you guys want).

We're a long way from that.

It's doing a **** job of protecting unborn babies.

It isn't the constitutions fault that liberal justices had rather put ideology ahead of it. I've studied Roe vs. Wade and it's the most harebrained, illegitimate abomination of a decision that I've ever read about. It makes law from whole cloth and reads into the constitution something that not only isn't stated but can't even be eluding too. It's a horrible legal decision even if you agree with it.

It's doing a **** job of protecting unborn babies.

I understand that is your opinion. We can debate that connection until the cows come home. But again, I don't like the ideology around here that "majority wins" on things you like and "Constitution protects the minority" on things you don't like.

Doesn't work that way.

Abortion can not be voted on. The laws that are being passed on both sides (Alabama and New York) are both going to be challenged in court. Both will likely NEVER actually go into effect until the judicial hearing conclude, which could be YEARS.

Personally, it's time for the Supreme Court to re-visit this because the latitude States are passing different abortion laws is too great. The chipping away at a so-called Constitution "right" via access and cost is going to be challenged. Something has to give. And one side needs a slap on the hands to get them back in line with how the Supreme Court views this subject.

I think its going to happen in the next 5 years. The laws being passed down south are blatantly against the verbiage in the Roe v. Wade decision. And the overreach of liberal states like New York needs clarification as well on "mother's health" laws.

We (the country) all need a bit of clarification on abortion in this country by the courts. And THEN we can let the states and majorities decide via their representative.