• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

You know Tibs i never wanted to believe that Trump himself was a racist I believed he was merely pandering to the racist element in the Repugnican party.

After reading about the lawsuit that Hillary brought up in the debate though , It's obvious that Trump is undoubtedly a racist. They would mark rental applications with a character to indicate the applicant was a minority so he/she would be denied. Absolutely despicable.

"They"?

Did Donald Trump ever review rental applications and determine who would get an apartment? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of reviewing rental applications and determine who would get an apartment? No.
Did Donald Trump ever create the rental applications to figure out the race of the applicants? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of creating the rental applications to figure out the race of the applicants? No.
Did Donald Trump ever personally manage any of these apartment buildings? No.
Did Donald Trump have any involvement in reviewing rental applications and deciding whom to rent to? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of reviewing rental applications and deciding whom to rent to? No.
Was Trump's company one of dozens sued in the early 1970's regarding industry-wide discriminatory practices? Yes.
Did Donald Trump ever call a recruiter for the KKK his "mentor" and a great guy? No.

Just the facts, elfiePoloEbonicFaker

Toast!

Liberal reporter: ‘My left toe has more excitement’ than NH Hillary rally

Jordan Chariton from the left-wing news site “The Young Turks” was on-location for Hillary’s Durham, New Hampshire appearance on Wednesday with Bernie Sanders.

The reporter for the site, which has been decidedly pro-Bernie during the election, captured the palpable malaise at the rally.

“We’re about 10-15 minutes before Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders,” Chariton said.

“Gotta keep it real: We were outside coming in, I think my left toe has more excitement than what I saw out there.”

“Well, I think I think we’re missing I feel is Hillary can be a little, uh, bland,” University of New Hampshire student Melissa Clivio-Wentrup told Chariton. “Robotic, bland, almost doesn’t speak to our level,” she added.

Chariton filmed campaign workers struggling to inject some enthusiasm in the crowd.

They raced through the aisles attempting to spark cheers, with little success.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/liberal-reporter-left-toe-excitement-nh-hillary-rally/

----------------------------

Bernie bots are staying home this election.

Trump rally in Melbourne, FL - 1 day ago

trump-melborne-6.jpg

636106106319656997-TRUMP-RALLY-MELBOURNE-CR113222.jpg

"They"?

Did Donald Trump ever review rental applications and determine who would get an apartment? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of reviewing rental applications and determine who would get an apartment? No.
Did Donald Trump ever create the rental applications to figure out the race of the applicants? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of creating the rental applications to figure out the race of the applicants? No.
Did Donald Trump have any involvement in reviewing rental applications and deciding whom to rent to? No.
Was Donald Trump ever accused of reviewing rental applications and deciding whom to rent to? No.
Was Trump's company one of dozens sued in the early 1970's regarding industry-wide discriminatory practices? Yes.
Did Donald Trump ever call a recruiter for the KKK his "mentor" and a great guy? No.

Did Donald ever build his career off of keeping minorities in the victim class to keep himself in power?
No.
Is Donald seeking office because it's the only thing he's ever wanted and can make money at?
No.

Next debate is town hall style which favors someone knowledgeable, guess who has the advantage.

Clinton worked Trump over the last 70 minutes of the debate. Trump's tendency to talk about some hotel or golf course he built is neither relevant nor effective. If he does not work - and work HARD - at improving his approach and delivery, he will get smoked in the debate once again.

I just don't think Trump cares about the debates. I also suspect he believes he "won" the 1st debate and does not need to change anything.

And he is wrong.

Look, I'm not voting for the guy so I don't care as much as I should, but it was clear to me that Clinton prepared for the debate and Trump did not.

How the @#$% am I supposed to feel comfortable about a guy who cannot be bothered to prepare for a debate in an excruciatingly close election??

Next debate is town hall style which favors someone knowledgeable, guess who has the advantage.

Debates dont energize one's base. and again people voting trump wont care if he spends the whole debate flinging poo like a monkey... they are voting for a non politician... hillary's only hope is to get the people who want her but arent going to vote to the polls... she just doesnt have the charisma for that... she is just the D on the ballot... no new ideas... no great plan... just a lying crooked politician who isnt Trump...

Knowledgeable in what? Questions to be asked and being able to recite sound bites for answers?

I still think there is time for us all to Vote Gary Johnson in and watch the two parties crumble and rebuild themselves around their base... it doesnt help that the only way he makes the news is with even a minor Faux Paus... but still, he is a proven Executive branch success... and both sides will HATE him...

Knowledgeable in what? Questions to be asked and being able to recite sound bites for answers?

Thats the reason the parties hijacked the debates from the League of women voters... so they can controll the questions and make sure meaningless cliches win the day

You're gonna have to do a lot better than Gary Johnson to break the two party system.

In the next debate, people from the audience ask their own question. Nobody knows what's coming.

Gary Johnson is proving he doesn't know basic things going on in the world. Why would you waste your time to vote, if
your going to vote for him.

Trumps problem is his ego. He thinks he won the debate even when supporters / people in his campaign know he lost big. He thinks he won due to highly faulty online polls which will make him even more unwilling to listen to advice.

Trump can be Trump and still listen to his campaign. His new campaign people had him going in the right direction, but he definitely reverted in the debate. All he needs to do is provide some facts with his statements.

For example he could say how many police shootings there are and give a percent of black vs white. Give some unemployment numbers and explain how the dems are manipulating them. Tell how much money illegal immigrants are costing (accurately not some numbers pulled from a hat.) Etc etc...it is not that difficult.....Attacking Rosie Odonnel or a former miss universe serves no purpose. Voters do not give a damn about rosie. If is a must to call them names say what they did that was so terrible in the past. If it was petty crap then take the high road and explain / give examples of powerful women in your company.

No, it favors somebody who can make a personal connection with the audience. Hillary is only good in formal settings where she knows what will be asked and can recite her rehearsed answer.

I fully expect there will be some plants that asks some set up questions. They will probably have a woman who asks some version of "why do you hate women?" And then an immigrant who asks Trump, "why are you a racist"

Then there will probably be a planted softball from a "student" Who asks Hillary what can be done about all the student loan debt?

Trumps problem is his ego. He thinks he won the debate even when supporters / people in his campaign know he lost big. He thinks he won due to highly faulty online polls which will make him even more unwilling to listen to advice.

Trump can be Trump and still listen to his campaign. His new campaign people had him going in the right direction, but he definitely reverted in the debate. All he needs to do is provide some facts with his statements.

For example he could say how many police shootings there are and give a percent of black vs white. Give some unemployment numbers and explain how the dems are manipulating them. Tell how much money illegal immigrants are costing (accurately not some numbers pulled from a hat.) Etc etc...it is not that difficult.....Attacking Rosie Odonnel or a former miss universe serves no purpose. Voters do not give a damn about rosie. If is a must to call them names say what they did that was so terrible in the past. If it was petty crap then take the high road and explain / give examples of powerful women in your company.

Trump did not lose. All the criticisms of Trump are not that he said something wrong, but that he missed chances to score big. It was like he threw short all night when his deep WR was wide open. It ended up to be a low scoring defensive battle.

Another thing to consider is, even the people who say Trump "Lost" are not saying it was some huge win for Hillary. Polls have shown little if any movement.

Hillary had absolutely everything go her way. The moderator was totally in the bag for her, not asking her any tough questions and repeatedly grilling Trump on nonsense, like the birther thing, which Hillary started.

Bottom line is Hillary had a perfect night and Trump had a bunch of missed opportunities and mistakes. With all of that, it was still close.

"They"?

Yeah I'm sure the employees just took it upon themselves......

In this article it even mentions Trump being involved in every aspect of their operation including collecting rent at times.

Only a fool would believe that order didn't come from Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...9G=e?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

The legal team went after the claims that Trump employees used coded language to refer to minorities. This case had originated in part from one employee, who told the government that he was instructed to mark rental applications from blacks with the letter “C” for “colored,” and that “he did this every time a black person applied for an apartment,” according to an affidavit from Goldweber. The employee said he didn’t want to be identified in the case because “he was afraid that the Trumps would have him ‘knocked off,’ or words to that effect, because he told me about their allegedly discriminatory practices,” according to the affidavit

Yeah I'm sure the employees just took it upon themselves......

In this article it even mentions Trump being involved in every aspect of their operation including collecting rent at times.

Only a fool would believe that order didn't come from Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...9G=e?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

The legal team went after the claims that Trump employees used coded language to refer to minorities. This case had originated in part from one employee, who told the government that he was instructed to mark rental applications from blacks with the letter “C” for “colored,” and that “he did this every time a black person applied for an apartment,” according to an affidavit from Goldweber. The employee said he didn’t want to be identified in the case because “he was afraid that the Trumps would have him ‘knocked off,’ or words to that effect, because he told me about their allegedly discriminatory practices,” according to the affidavit

Jesus, you really have no idea how things run, do you? Donald Trump was 27 years old at the time of the lawsuit and three years out of Wharton. His father ran the company.

Do you really believe that dad left decisions to his 27-year old son? Then maybe you should read your own ******* source:

"The Trumps’ company had encountered allegations of discrimination before Donald Trump arrived. On at least seven occasions, people seeking apartments had filed complaints about alleged “discriminatory practices” with the New York City Commission on Human Rights."

In other words, Donald Trump had exactly zero to do with how his dad and dozens of other property owners rented, and committed racial discrimination in renting decisions.

Now, your allegation would have more merit if you adopted your "Fake Ebonics" personality and claimed that Donald Trump personally told you that he was not going to rent to you because you were black.

I still think there is time for us all to Vote Gary Johnson in and watch the two parties crumble and rebuild themselves around their base... it doesnt help that the only way he makes the news is with even a minor Faux Paus... but still, he is a proven Executive branch success... and both sides will HATE him...

He is pro-illegal immigration/amnesty. I can't. I just can't.

This just in......

Debate Aftermath - Hillary's Dressing Room

HEMPSTEAD, New York (World News Bureau) - A photo taken in Hillary Clinton's dressing room at Hofstra University Monday night may show how the candidate was able to endure nearly 90 minutes on her feet.

Reportedly snapped by a cleaning person after the debate, the image shows bottles of vodka, empty cans of Red Bull, a box of No-Doze, and a partially used package of XL-sized Depends (below). Sources say an attached bathroom trash can also contained several used amyl nitrite ampules and a "feminine irrigation device partially filled with what appeared to be coffee grounds."

6a00d83451af9f69e201b7c8981b94970b-500wi

snark..snicker...tee hee

She must have kept the hot sauce in her purse.

You know Tibs i never wanted to believe that Trump himself was a racist I believed he was merely pandering to the racist element in the Repugnican party.

After reading about the lawsuit that Hillary brought up in the debate though , It's obvious that Trump is undoubtedly a racist. They would mark rental applications with a character to indicate the applicant was a minority so he/she would be denied. Absolutely despicable.

Funny isn't it...Trump never in his professional career accused of being a racist until now...when his opponents are filthy democRATS.

Where did Reagan stand on that again?

It was dumb as hell. It showed we would capitulate.

Reagan wasn't my hero. Trickle down wasn't passing through this state much. He cut a program that was instrumental in turning me into a self supporting, tax paying individual. I used to mourn the people after me who didn't have that opportunity. I grew to respect his policies and strength. He was a great president in many ways.